Quantcast
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min | Yoo Ji Ho ♡ Lee Jung In (LeeYoo Couple or Reason Couple)

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Share Fun Facts About Each Other

zuooIg4.jpg

In a recent V Live broadcast, Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min shared tidbits about each other as well as their currently airing drama “One Spring Night.”

In the drama, Jung Hae In’s character Yoo Ji Ho falls in love with Han Ji Min’s Lee Jung In at first sight, and some viewers commented that this is impossible.

Jung Hae In responded, “[Han Ji Min] is really pretty even if she doesn’t try. You could easily fall in love at first sight.” Han Ji Min added, “Honestly, when you start to like someone, there’s no one specific thing that you like. You’re just attracted to that person. I think that’s what Jung In and Ji Ho had.”

lZXtsfF.jpg

The two characters often communicate through text, and when asked about each other’s texting habits, Han Ji Min said, “Jung Hae In is a bit slow to respond. I think it’s because he’s always so busy.

I’m the same, because when I’m working, I don’t have my phone with me. But usually, I always respond right away. I just don’t have long responses. I’d rather call if I have a lot to say.”

Jung Hae In agreed, saying that he prefers to call.

Watching their basketball court reunion scene, Jung Hae In revealed that it was filmed for about 10 hours. “It was like off-season training. The director didn’t have any particular instructions for me [regarding basketball]. I like basketball, but I’m not very good,” said Jung Hae In, adding that he just got lucky while filming.

Han Ji Min then revealed that Jung Hae In is pretty proud of his barbecue skills. “I told him once that he’s good at cooking meat, and after that, whenever we go to a restaurant in Korea, even if the staff say they will do it, he insists on doing it himself. He’ll grab the tongs and he won’t let anyone else have them.”

Jung Hae In said, “That’s right. I have to grill the meat, and I have to cut it. The grilling method is different depending on the pan and the heat. I like meat and I have it a lot, so after some trail and error, I’ve gained some skills.”

Spoiler

urttT8G.jpg

Original Articles:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329031wpp/jung-hae-in-and-han-ji-min-share-fun-facts-about-each-other

Small Comments from me:

I can't agree for more with you boy, HJM is very pretty indeed.

And JHI sooo sooo shy LOL... I feel like it's contagious and HJM also become shy as well haha....

Neverthless, that's just so cuteeee....

• Like 2
  • Love 5

:flushed::heart::joy: CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALERT!!!!

In repeated loop.... ha ha ha....

32fwm7.gif

32fyha.gif

Spoiler

32fwyd.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

What does he call Jimin? I havent heard him calling her noona but I also didnt hear him calling her Jimin ssi :D

:D not sure what he call her.  But very sure he said he will never call her noona.

Cuteness overload!!

credit to @neih212

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Good question... not sure too what he called her... but yeah he said he won't call her Noona...

MXzEXFg.jpg

0Fy6eZJ.jpg

Spoiler

v7gyaSk.jpg

Cr. yae0_0 insta. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Black & White

They really look good together in vintage mood and sephia color.... 

TfJowLS.jpg

0iJqZSn.jpg

cr. about_oz & jublue.lee.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Love the last two set of pics :wub:and they look so adorable together in the Vlive:love:

I found this on YouTube someone made a crossover video of jimin and haein dramas(I wish it had subtitles )you can feel the chemistry between them :wub:

Cr uploader 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@Pmyonly yes hopefully got more fan made MV in future. Thanks for sharing the crossover video here :wub:

Promotional Poster

DYG9SKy.jpg

Klluxhi.jpg

And some more vintage mode of JI x JH:

Spoiler

rn5mUoV.jpg

14YjIuI.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

:innocent: thanks for shared to main thread, its cute so i gotta bring it here LOL...

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I really don't remember if it was shared here yet, but it's so cute!

From what I understand, HJM makes sentences with the characters of JHI's name.

Jung: Really

Hae: Hae In-ssi

In: isn't he too handsome to be a human being?

Both are really embarrassed and sweet!

I couldn't find the video about what JHI said with the characters of HJM's name. :cry:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@anyeze Welcome here! Happy to see you here hehe... and thank you for your posting & explanation.

No wonder JHI is so so .... shy... I saw the interview but didn't really catch the meaning :D. Ya they seems playing word with name :lol:....Now i understand better...

I'll try to look around if have HJM name... I didnt pay attention to what they're saying lol... cos im too focused seeing them giggling & so happy :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

On 6/3/2019 at 11:34 PM, anyeze said:

I couldn't find the video about what JHI said with the characters of HJM's name. :cry:

Haha here you go. HJM name... i think he say something like 1 hour passed so fast kind of lol.

In raw vlive around minute 54:00. He think very long to come up with that hahaha....

This is the full video : waiting for any kind soul can help translate :joy:

https://m.vlive.tv/video/131422

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2