Quantcast
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min | Yoo Ji Ho ♡ Lee Jung In (LeeYoo Couple or Reason Couple)

Charity couple

Lee Na Young, Park Seo Joon, Lee Jin Wook, And Jung Hae In Attend Donation Event For Warmer Winter

((Skip unrelated))

Jung Hae In stated, “It makes me happy that I’m able to participate in a meaningful event that creates a warm winter and cozy Seoul. Because of this event, I realized that I should pay more attention to those around me. I am also wearing ON Air right now, and it is very warm. I hope that ON Air helps this winter to become even a little bit warmer. Thank you.”

for full article refer link https://www.soompi.com/article/1365769wpp/lee-na-young-park-seo-joon-lee-jin-wook-and-jung-hae-in-attend-donation-event-for-warmer-winter

Credit to author

Ji Min will attend the JTS on 21 Dec.

• Like 3

On 11/15/2019 at 2:37 AM, tok-soompi said:

:wub::wub::wub:

Credit to author

Its in Ji Min insta story but i do not know how to link it.

I just realise one hand is Ji Min and one hand is jung hae in. :wub:

I am so slow... :D

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Omo how can i not delusional!!!

An “Indian Healer” Predicts When Jung Hae In Will Get Married

The healer also predicted how the marriage will change his life.

In the upcoming episode of Jung Hae In’s Walking Report, Jung Hae In travels to New York with his best friends where he runs into an “Indian healer” in front of St. Patrick’s Cathedral.

Jung Hae In was in front of St. Patrick’s Cathedral on the first day of his New York trip when an Indian tourist showed particular interest in him.

The leader asked Jung Hae In about his relationship status and then predicted that he will get married next year.

Following the surprising reveal, the healer continued to predict what the marriage would do to his life.

You will succeed greatly after you get married. That woman will play the most important role in your life. You will get married next year.

– Indian Healer

But in order to confirm if this is true or not, both Jung Hae In and fans will have to wait until 2020!

Source: https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/jung-hae-in-indian-healer-fortune-teller-marriage/

Credit to author

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure about our lovely angel but the shy devil looks like someone that will want to settle down and yet still strive for hia career.

Credit to author

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Aigoo i still cannot find any translation till date.  Very curious what is the question and the answer to earn them candies.

Credit to author

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

:)

Credit to author

I cant help but burst out laughing at the guy premonition for JHI. If it coming true wow!!! Hahaa... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1