Quantcast
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min | Yoo Ji Ho ♡ Lee Jung In (LeeYoo Couple or Reason Couple)

Revisit:

Kissing softly

credit to author

I cannot hear their conversation but according to author with google translate, it is interpreted below:

지호: 잘 막았나?
정인: 응

Jiho: Did you stop it?
Jung In: Yes

지호 정인이 대화가 너무 귀여워서

Jiho Jungin's conversation was so cute

키스씬을 자르긴 뭐해서 같이 올렸어요

What did you do to cut the kiss scene?
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

I'm curious to know what makes them happy like that. Maybe they see someone familiar. For example: HJM? :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Oh.. They mentioned HJM :D I don't understand what they said but it seems they talked about the scene in the library :D Everyone's reaction when JHI lifted HJM up ... haha :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Let's vote Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In for Most favorite actress/ actor at Asia Artist Awards 2019 will be held in VietNam.:wub:
The 1st round ( pre-voting) will end on September 14th at 8 p.m (GMT +7)
In this round, top 50 Korean artists and top 10 VietNamese artists will be selected to enter the Primary Vote round. The 2nd Vote round is the final voting round to select 1 artist to receive the greatest award.
Really want to see both of them come to The 2019 AAA and receive awards together. But it seems no one care about it:(  
https://aaavietnam2019.com.vn/pre-vote/korea?type=actress
More information here => https://aaavietnam2019.com.vn/nominations-for-asia-artist-awards-2019-full-of-korean-a-class-stars-nominations-from-vietnam-for-the-first-time-with-familiar-names

SN1GFuO.jpg

• Like 4

Jung Hae In Claims No One Can Recognize Him In Public If He Just Does This One Thing

Jung Hae In recently sat down for an interview where he revealed that people don’t recognize him much in public! He claimed that with just an added accessory of a hat, he is nearly unrecognizable.

jung haein public 1

He claims that when he goes out to eat, people don’t recognize him as Jung Hae In. They only think he looks similar to himself. He claimed that it was was because he doesn’t have “bold facial features“, but…

"Maybe it’s because I don’t have bold facial features, but people don’t recognize me well in public if I wear a hat.

I went to a restaurant with my parents recently, and someone told me, ‘You look similar to Jung Hae In.’ I replied, ‘I hear that a lot.’

When I went out to eat with the Spring Night staff, the employees looked at me and didn’t really recognize me either."

— Jung Hae In

Read full article at https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jung-haein-no-one-can-recognize-public/

• Like 6

JHI fam meet Japan in 2 days time.  How i wish they can invite ji min as special guest to the fanmeet

Credit to author

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Once again, I think he saw HJM. The person KGE pointed to let him knows is HJM :lol: That's why he's so happy :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

:wub:

Google translation of the original author:
Yoo Yeol's music album premiere, an emotional film in a long time. Drunk with music, drunk and didn't know how time passed. Even after the movie, I hum without knowing.
Thanks to Haein, I watched a good movie with my husband, and good people. It's been a while since Hongseok brother blessed me.
Actress Hanjimin is really sparkling

credit to author

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 9/18/2019 at 7:22 AM, tok-soompi said:

Gentleman

credit to author

Honestly, he took good care of HJM at this point.

• Like 3