[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

On 10/21/2019 at 3:23 PM, tok-soompi said:

credit to author

yes...We get to see them again..on 10/ 30 /2019  7 pm on KST. They both are Winners of 2019 Korean Popular Culture & Art Awards, HJM got the Prime Minister 's Commendation Award  and JHI got Minister Of Culture , Sports & Tourism's Commendation Award. You can read more details on Soompi. I am so happy for this Couple.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

@Hong Willer thanks for the tips.  Will they walk in together or sit together?  Ji Min highly chance sit beside kim hye ja.  Below extract from soompi:

Winners Of 2019 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards

Oct 22, 2019
by S. Nam

The list of winners for this year’s Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards has been announced!

The government prizes recognize the work of artists in various fields who have contributed to the development of popular culture. 2019 is the 10-year anniversary of Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards.

In total, five artists will receive an Order of Cultural Merit, six (including groups) will receive Presidential Commendations, eight will receive Prime Minister’s Commendations, and nine (including groups) will receive Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism’s Commendations.

See the list below!

Eungwan Order of Cultural Merit (2nd Class)

Singer Yang Hee Eun, actress Kim Hye Ja.

Bogwan Order of Cultural Merit (3rd Class) 

Guitarist Kim Hong Tak, scriptwriter Kim Woon Kyung, concert director Lee Tae Hyun.

Presidential Commendation

Actress Yum Jung Ah, radio DJ Bae Chul Soo, band Spring Summer Autumn Winter (SSAW), choreographer Seo Byung Goo, voice actor Kim Ki Hyun, film director Hong Kyung Pyo.

Prime Minister’s Commendation

Singer Kim Wan Sun, actor Kim Nam Gil, actress Kim Seo Hyung, actress Han Ji Min, comedian Song Eun Yi, voice actor Lee Jung Goo, musician Ham Choon Ho, drama director Jo Hyun Tak.

Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism’s Commendation

MAMAMOO, MONSTA X, NCT 127, singer Song Ga In, actor Ryu Jun Yeol, actress Honey Lee, actor Jung Hae In, actor Jin Seon Kyu, and choreographer Lia Kim.

The 2019 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards will be held on October 30 at 7 p.m. KST.

Congratulations to all the recipients!

• Like 2

Keke!  I like the way they describe the drama... Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In fall in love.  :wub:

credit to author

Jung Hae In chose Yu Ji Ho as closest to his character.  He also chose the same character most challenging o far because he is a single dad.

Credit to author

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@Hong Willer thanks for the tips.  Will they walk in together or sit together?  Ji Min highly chance sit beside kim hye ja.  Below extract from soompi:

Winners Of 2019 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards

Oct 22, 2019
by S. Nam

The list of winners for this year’s Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards has been announced!

The government prizes recognize the work of artists in various fields who have contributed to the development of popular culture. 2019 is the 10-year anniversary of Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards.

In total, five artists will receive an Order of Cultural Merit, six (including groups) will receive Presidential Commendations, eight will receive Prime Minister’s Commendations, and nine (including groups) will receive Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism’s Commendations.

See the list below!

Eungwan Order of Cultural Merit (2nd Class)

Singer Yang Hee Eun, actress Kim Hye Ja.

Bogwan Order of Cultural Merit (3rd Class) 

Guitarist Kim Hong Tak, scriptwriter Kim Woon Kyung, concert director Lee Tae Hyun.

Presidential Commendation

Actress Yum Jung Ah, radio DJ Bae Chul Soo, band Spring Summer Autumn Winter (SSAW), choreographer Seo Byung Goo, voice actor Kim Ki Hyun, film director Hong Kyung Pyo.

Prime Minister’s Commendation

Singer Kim Wan Sun, actor Kim Nam Gil, actress Kim Seo Hyung, actress Han Ji Min, comedian Song Eun Yi, voice actor Lee Jung Goo, musician Ham Choon Ho, drama director Jo Hyun Tak.

Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism’s Commendation

MAMAMOO, MONSTA X, NCT 127, singer Song Ga In, actor Ryu Jun Yeol, actress Honey Lee, actor Jung Hae In, actor Jin Seon Kyu, and choreographer Lia Kim.

The 2019 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards will be held on October 30 at 7 p.m. KST.

Congratulations to all the recipients!

Be so awesome if they sit together...or walk. Let's hope.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/23/2019 at 8:14 AM, tok-soompi said:

Look the same

Credit to author

The combined nonprofit works of these TWO STARS  will make a powerhouse for charity .. if they become a  real couple ... We only can hope and dreams ... :)

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:51 AM, tok-soompi said:

:wub:

Credit to author

Hi friends... please can someone translate the Q & A on the IG posting..most of us would love to know... they're so cute together especially when HJM elbows HJI...haha, please & thanks.

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 4

I am a huge fan of OSN... I rarely ship a couple, unless there seems to be a number of indications that the two have some kind of good

vibes/ interest for each other. It seems quite clear HJM is sending only platonic vibes. I adore HJM, and I really like JHI’s personality too. They seem well suited for each other, but HJM seems reserved when it comes to romance (but understandably so, given the way K-industry is like). I don’t even know whether she has ever been in a relationship, and I can’t seem to google much about her. That said, I wish both of them much happiness and hope to see more news about their individual projects, etc (but of course news of them together in future projects would really make my day!)...  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ji min is indeed very very careful when it comes to relationship.  I enjoyed coming to this site cos i know JHI really adore her.  He said many many times she is an angel.  :wub:

So whether the ship will sail or not, i know he will definitely take care of her if they need to work together again. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1