Quantcast
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min | Yoo Ji Ho ♡ Lee Jung In (LeeYoo Couple or Reason Couple)

@tok-soompi The person who posted this video has translated. Specifically, DJ asked him whether Han Ji Min supported his movie. And he replied that she was going to attend the preview. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

JHI's struggle

Credit to author

I can relate.  He is very competitive by nature and when he worked really hard... if it does not meet his expectation, for sure he is upset.

I guess it is worse when it is before a beautiful lady who is equally competitive as him.  Look at them in Jenga.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is hilarious.  During his guerilla date, he informed the audience that his parents thought that him and KGE are like siblings.  This obly make me delusional again.

Spoiler

Credit to author

Credit to author

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Like older brother like younger brother.  JHI's bro might already adore Ji Min as a fan already. :wub:

credit to author

• Like 4
  • Love 3

JHI 2 dramas as leads.  Now promoting his 1 movie as lead and will be delving into another drama soon as lead with younger actress.  We need time to only observe whether the ship sail or sink.  No matter what, i think JHI will be very careful to maintain close friendship.  Cos Ji Min seems less guarded with younger stars after project.

Credit to author

JHI really look fresh and young in SITR and looks mature and collected in OSN. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Jung Hae In must have been really emotional drained or working with Ji Min has been such overwhelming experience.  Below another article of his hard time with One Spring Night.

credit to author

• Sad 1

Let me be delusional... below extract from soompi of the above article i have posted.

When asked if he was dating anyone, Jung Hae In wittily replied, “I’ve been dating Kim Go Eun. I tend to focus as much as I can on my co-star, and I’m focusing on Kim Go Eun now.  Whenever [filming ends], I feel empty, and my heart aches; it feels like a breakup every time. I try hard to separate actor Jung Hae In and human Jung Hae In, but honestly, it’s hard. That’s why the emptiness that comes after projects is really big.” He shared that he wants to keep his acting persona separate so that he can continue acting for a long time.

Jung Hae In also talked about the difficulties of overcoming a slump while acting, admitting that he had recently gone through a difficult time.

He shared, “Perhaps because I put in too much energy into every project or perhaps because I still have so much to learn, there are some emotional aftereffects. Honestly, I had a hard time during ‘One Spring Night,’ and I think the [emotional and physical stress] that had built up exploded. I had no appetite and no desire to do anything. The short vacation [to Jeju Island] helped me get better, but I think I’m still in that state. I really want to go on a family vacation.”

The article may felt that he finds himself not as good because his character is difficult to protray as he said himself... or he is having a hard time getting out his reel and he felt he just broke up with his reel girlfriend and he is currently mending his broken heart in the midst of non stop promotion with another reel girlfriend whom suppose to be his ex.  Haha!  Do i make sense?  

• Like 6

@tok-soompi Although he is promoting "Tune in for love" but he always mentions about Han Ji Min and "One Spring Night". Reading that article, I feel like he really loved Han Ji Min. Not just because he hasn't escaped the role. It's because he truly loves.  And now he's feeling sad, feeling like breaking up. Maybe because he couldn't see Han Ji Min anymore :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

17. He has a younger brother

He said that he’s really close with his younger brother, who’s seven years younger than him. Although he’s much younger, they are very open with each other and are comfortable enough to share their problems.

jung-hae-in-2.jpeg

Above info extract from https://www.soompi.com/article/1152739wpp/17-things-might-not-know-heartthrob-jung-hae-in

• Like 2

16 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Jung Hae In must have been really emotional drained or working with Ji Min has been such overwhelming experience.  Below another article of his hard time with One Spring Night.

credit to author

It seems like she/he is the shipper of KGE & JHI... ha ha...

• LOL 2

Posted (edited)

Its made me very sad ...what he said about OSN.. I love OSN, I love the chemistry between him and HJM, its on my permanent rewatch list ...but now every time I wants to watch it again I will think how much hard time that JHIssi go though ...it take out all the joy that I have for that drama. I wish that he didn't shares that second time around in his interview.. on the same subject.. Especially when he is promoting his new movie. 

Edited by Hong Willer
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, cometrue said:

It seems like she/he is the shipper of KGE & JHI... ha ha...

I have to agree!!  I check out some korea article using google translate and the meaning is not as written as per soompi.

Below extrace from http://m.mk.co.kr/entertain/headline/2019/665757

I think we shouldn't take a break,” he answered the reporter's question, “Are you currently dating?” And then hesitated with a laugh, saying, “I'm still dating with Kim”. 

“I concentrate as much on the other actor as possible. I'm focusing on Ko Eun now (laughs). Honestly, I am struggling to distinguish actor Jeong Hae-in from human Jung Hae-in. That's why the emptiness that comes after work 

is great. ” Always try to distinguish between self as an actor and self as a human being. So that we can do this for a long time. ” 

“If I don't have high self-esteem, I think 'mental' is too hard. I was praised as an actor, but I also received a lot of jealousy and many moments when my self-esteem was broken due to limitations. Every time I got a lot of power from my family, I think I should be stronger and more mature. I really want to be an actor for a long time. (Laughs) 

There has been a hard time lately. It was painful mentally and physically. ” 

I thought it would be fun because of the soaring popularity, but he said, "I need a good rest."

Jung Hae-in said, “It was really crazy because of my work. Thank you, but there was a limit, ”he said.“ I was on a trip to Jeju Island with my brother and my close brother after a few days of drama. I felt once again that I really needed a break. ” 

“I think it's because I've put too much energy into each piece, and I still have so much to learn. In the case of 'spring night', it's actually a bit difficult, but something that has accumulated (mental and physical) seems to have exploded. I had no taste, I didn't want to do anything, and it was very hard. I've improved a lot from my short trip, but I think I'm still in the process. I really want to go on a family trip. ” 

He showed his affection for his toxic family and his fans. Throughout the interview, he emphasized the story of "self-esteem" and "caring," he said. "It is the family and fans who always receive the most power when they are struggling," he said. I felt like a 

lot of grief and pain, but when I met some really good people, I felt how powerful the 'caring' and 'true' people were. I'm always trying to be that kind of person, and I'd like to reward my fans, colleagues, and many of the people I'm responsible for, doing the best I can, recharging them in the middle, if possible. (Laughs) ” 

He has put in alots of effort mentally and physically in OSN and after the drama he just keep going non stop that he felt he really need a break.  Omg he even has a drama follow by!  In flower making with Ji Min, i remember he long for holiday with family.

• Like 2