Quantcast
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min | Yoo Ji Ho ♡ Lee Jung In (LeeYoo Couple or Reason Couple)

Actually, it's really hard to tell it's reel or real base on the BTS chemistry.  Yes, I shipped HJM and HB before due to the chemistry of BTS, @tok-soompilike you said, my ship was sunk too.  For the OSN, in the beginning, I was not interested in this drama because I did not know JHI. Even though he was getting popular and most of the people said that he is handsome after he filmed "While you are sleeping" and "SITR" (I have not watched both dramas and I am not going to watch them).  But for HJM, I would watch OSN.  Whoever paired with her, I am okay with it because I just support HJM and the whole crew.  I started to pay attention to JHI after I have read a comment on Youtube from one of HJM's fan from overseas, "She said that JHI mentioned that HJM is the most beautiful actress in one of his interviews in 2014 and then in one of the interviews in 2015, JHI mentioned that  he wanted to work with HJM".   However, recently, JHI in one of his new movie's promotion interviews (or press con... I do not remember) said that he wanted to work with KGE again.  After I watched that interview, I thought wow, promotion, promotion, promotion or just the official response (but I will still ship HJM and JHI and hope that they are a real couple :blush:). 

• Like 4

HJM and KGE are good friends.  So it is good that the movie is with KGE... so more excuse for JHI to see HJM again. :D

I also believe apart from promo  JHI wanted to work with KGE again.  All actors will want to work with good actresses.  The difference between JHI wanted to work with HJM and KGE is, he barely knows HJM (aquaintance in after movie dinner).  But he already attracted to her. He even thought the chance is slim ... so he cannot believe his luck.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@adibadiba actually when i saw hae in singing that song, i was a bit surprised because this was the same song min hyun sang for ji min when she was promoting miss baek. I do think the song is popular(it is one of the ost's of SWKF) and it is also a possibility that hae in has seen that guesting. Oh well that was a nice song choice and ji min even said in happy together that it was the first time that someone has sang for her that is why she is blushing lol

• Like 6
  • Love 1