[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

3 hours ago, sstormy said:

Hello everyone. Is there a Complete clip of JHI trying to lift HJM up? I've seen the incomplete one but not the full one.

Is this what you're looking for? Bts clip of the library scene is here:D

• Like 3

On 7/20/2019 at 4:23 AM, tok-soompi said:

Thanks @YuukiH for the bts carry scene.  Can really tell JHI worked very hard to protray his character and also wanted to make HJM looks good.  I really like this PD.  He really capture the most natural way and thus we all enjoy the drama and feels slice of life.  It also helps when JHI adores and care for HJM very much.  Partly also thanks to HJM easy character that JHI feels more comforted in his difficult role (he said in an interview is the toughest character he has so far).

He said he is an introvert.  I really cannot tell when he is with HJM. Haha!

Keke also i re read YuukiH's translations.  I noticed HJM has said in different occassion that she likes alcohol.  

Erhem... JHI. A beer date with HJM at Han river?

Yes he's a sweetheart I love that he's really a nice guy :D and Han Ji Min is such an angel I'm glad he didn't take her for granted through the whole 6 months they worked on OSN :wub:

and they both looked so beautiful and lovely and pure through the drama I love that feel that both have :tears:

That lifting scene particularly was extremely beautiful I love it SO much :wub: I'm glad the drama got his popularity bc they worked really hard for it !!

Yes that's what ppl like about this pd, he has his own aesthetic I guess^^

Yes Han Ji Min made with her cool personality is such a beautiful soul, and that's why they got comfortable and had an amazing chemistry :wub:

I read the interview and I didn't knew it was this hard for him !! But I had noticed it was his best acting ! I always thought he lacked a little something, but in OSN it was his best performance :D

He's definitely an introvert it's obvious in interviews or live, etc..

In the bts he looked at ease, maybe bc he's close to her, I remember in the vlive they said they often contacted each other, I wonder if they still do :P

• Like 5

Actually, it's really hard to tell it's reel or real base on the BTS chemistry.  Yes, I shipped HJM and HB before due to the chemistry of BTS, @tok-soompilike you said, my ship was sunk too.  For the OSN, in the beginning, I was not interested in this drama because I did not know JHI. Even though he was getting popular and most of the people said that he is handsome after he filmed "While you are sleeping" and "SITR" (I have not watched both dramas and I am not going to watch them).  But for HJM, I would watch OSN.  Whoever paired with her, I am okay with it because I just support HJM and the whole crew.  I started to pay attention to JHI after I have read a comment on Youtube from one of HJM's fan from overseas, "She said that JHI mentioned that HJM is the most beautiful actress in one of his interviews in 2014 and then in one of the interviews in 2015, JHI mentioned that  he wanted to work with HJM".   However, recently, JHI in one of his new movie's promotion interviews (or press con... I do not remember) said that he wanted to work with KGE again.  After I watched that interview, I thought wow, promotion, promotion, promotion or just the official response (but I will still ship HJM and JHI and hope that they are a real couple :blush:). 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

HJM and KGE are good friends.  So it is good that the movie is with KGE... so more excuse for JHI to see HJM again. :D

I also believe apart from promo  JHI wanted to work with KGE again.  All actors will want to work with good actresses.  The difference between JHI wanted to work with HJM and KGE is, he barely knows HJM (aquaintance in after movie dinner).  But he already attracted to her. He even thought the chance is slim ... so he cannot believe his luck.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@adibadiba actually when i saw hae in singing that song, i was a bit surprised because this was the same song min hyun sang for ji min when she was promoting miss baek. I do think the song is popular(it is one of the ost's of SWKF) and it is also a possibility that hae in has seen that guesting. Oh well that was a nice song choice and ji min even said in happy together that it was the first time that someone has sang for her that is why she is blushing lol

• Like 7
  • Love 1