Quantcast
Jump to content
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min | Yoo Ji Ho ♡ Lee Jung In (LeeYoo Couple or Reason Couple)

Recommended Posts

@cometrue They talked about the meat grilling first meeting in the vlive I think. 

Yes I'll try to translate interesting parts of the press conference that haven't been translated yet today maybe or tomorrow :)

Ahhh it's because the way he said it could have been interpreted in this 2 ways. He said that he never called her Noona or Sunbaenim, and that after filming he's going to call her more comfortably. Honestly I don't know what he means but I don't think he's going to call her Noona or Sunbae, I think he'll call her Jimin ssi (he always calls her Jeong In ssi for what I saw. Meanwhile Jimin calls him also Jiho ssi but sometimes Haein ssi:D). 

 

@Lawyerh Of course I can. I'm not fluent but I understood 80% of their vlive. I can translate the most interesting parts, but I don't have my computer anymore I can't put the subtitles on the video. I can only translate parts and post it here :tears: 

  • Love 3
  • Thanks 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@YuukiHSure... just post the translation here will help us a lot already :wub: Theres many chingu here whose quite curious with the vlive.. because they're so cute there...:lol: Many thanks in advance !!

 

Btw forgot to say, happy to have u here boarded the ship as well... Hope you enjoy here :heart:

 

Hallo & welcome as well to @cometrue :cookie: cookies for you haha.... 

  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, YuukiH said:

@cometrue They talked about the meat grilling first meeting in the vlive I think. 

Yes I'll try to translate interesting parts of the press conference that haven't been translated yet today maybe or tomorrow :)

Ahhh it's because the way he said it could have been interpreted in this 2 ways. He said that he never called her Noona or Sunbaenim, and that after filming he's going to call her more comfortably. Honestly I don't know what he means but I don't think he's going to call her Noona or Sunbae, I think he'll call her Jimin ssi (he always calls her Jeong In ssi for what I saw. Meanwhile Jimin calls him also Jiho ssi but sometimes Haein ssi:D). 

 

@Lawyerh Of course I can. I'm not fluent but I understood 80% of their vlive. I can translate the most interesting parts, but I don't have my computer anymore I can't put the subtitles on the video. I can only translate parts and post it here :tears: 

@YuukiH Thank you so very much for the details:blush:!  Yes, I have never heard that he called her noona or sunbaenim but he called SYJ noona all the times (I think that might be related to the charater which was in the drama).

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@YuukiHSure... just post the translation here will help us a lot already :wub: Theres many chingu here whose quite curious with the vlive.. because they're so cute there...:lol: Many thanks in advance !!

 

Btw forgot to say, happy to have u here boarded the ship as well... Hope you enjoy here :heart:

 

Hallo & welcome as well to @cometrue :cookie: cookies for you haha.... 

@Lawyerh Thank you for the cookies!  I am so happy to be here:love:.

  • Like 1
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot you're such a beautiful soul @YuukiH for sharing us some translations.. :wub:

 

So we'll have to wait what will JHI call HJM after filming. I'm getting a feeling he won't call her noona :phew:

 

Btw, I really like it here, it's like a haven where I always look forward for sweet stuff related to our couple!

 

~ thank you @Lawyerh for this page :heart:

  • Like 2
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lawyerh You're welcome :wub: I'm going to translate parts of the vlive tomorrow ^^ they have some very cute moments in it :tears: what I felt is that they're very similar to Jiho and Jeong In ^^

And thank u !!

@cometrue Yes it's related to the drama characters but also bc they're very comfortable with each other.

 

@shariechan Thank you that's so sweet :D

Yes we'll have to wait. But yeah from what I understood he won't call her Noona lol I would be disappointed if he did :D

 

 

I translated the more interesting parts and related to each other when I had the time :

23:25 :
Q : Since SITR you have that image of younger man who date older woman, and in OSN the the two characters have the same age, but somw ppl still think it's a older woman younger man relationship. I think it could've been a burden for you, so if you did something about it to overcome it ?
Haein : (smiling) I think it's a very good question. After my previous drama (STIR) that image of me was very strong that's why people think that way. To be honest in OSN I didn't particularly did anything about it. The script is the most important, I just concentrated on the lines and circumstances of the script. To say more, the circumstances of Ji Ho, he isn't free and we could even say he's kind of hiding in the pharmacy. I thought about way of expressing his circumstances and situation.
Of course he have many side of him, but because of a past traumatic event, he is scared of meeting someone new. I said he's hiding in the pharmacy. And that's how it start, when someone (Jeong In) enter the pharmacy. And because I focused on that while acting, naturally I looked more mature (laughing). It added responsibility and deepness.

 

 /the journalist ask two Qs but I only translate the second since its about them two./
33:42
Q. Earlier during the photo time Han Ji Min ssi & Jung Hae In ssi held hands, and showed a sweet moment, so I'd like to know more about your couple and romance pairing.
Haein : (laugh & hesitate) I think this time, any words to describe it woulf be vague(?). I really, really like it. Also..(laugh, hesitate)..we talk a lot & contact each other a lot. We talk a lot about the script *look at Jimin*....*she looks at him and they smile shyly* ..and....we got really comfortable with each other. And because her personality is really cool (laidback) and she makes people really at ease, so I also acted more comfortably.
//That's why they have the best chemistry :D//

Jimin : To be honest, even if Haein ssi is younger than me. We didn't have a synopsis, so we began without knowing the age of our characters. 
But in this drama, in comparison of oser dramas, I received a lot of help during filming because he had already worked with the pd (APS). And there was a lot of staffs who had already worked with him too. So even before filming he had already told me a lot about it. So at some parts when I was wondering about things or when it took me longer to understand how the pd was today, Haein ssi came and gave me a lot of tips. So I filmed while receiving way more help from him than the other way. I became more at ease early. And we even talked about our pd without he knowing a lot(laugh). And that's why  I'm thankful of him(Haein) for a lot of things.


44:02
Q. To Jung Hae In ssi, because your opposite actress is older, what are the advantages? And to Han Ji Min ssi, because your opposite actor ia younger, what are the advantages? I'd be grateful if you told me about that.

Haein : Because she acted a lot more than me and have way more experience. Earlier she said she received more help from me during filming, but the truth is I received more help acting wise. Even during NG. I'm the type to make a lot of NG, but she absolutely never make NG. And also she's a Sunbaenim and have more experience ao that's why I got a lot of help (he mean by watching her). Not how to act during filming but about what kind of mindset you need to be while filming, and I'm learning a lot while seeing her attitude. (//It's funny how embarrassed Jimin was while smiling :D//). And....to be honest while filming I didn't even think once that I was younger. And that's why I never called her Noona. (*Jimin laughing out loud* :D) I never called her Noona or Sunbaenim, not even once. When the filming is ending, I'm thinking of calling her comfortably. Yes that's how it is (laugh).

Jimin : It's the same for me. Not just this drama, when I'm acting with a hubae I tend to think about the age of the characters rather than that they are younger. Rather than Sunbae-hubaes I think of them as colleagues. Haein ssi said ot nicely but the fact that we talked helps a lot. But for this filming, since I asked him about a lot of things, and earned a lot of tips, I depended a lot of him. 
And while acting with him, what I truly felt was that he was a lot more manlier than I thought before, and he has a strong leadership. And that's why I couldn't feel he was younger than me. And I think it's actually a really good thing (laugh)

 

// Just after I couldn't understand the Q, but Jimin said Haein have really good manners and is always nice to the staffs and his staffs. And Haein said that he also tend to look at how the actor is with his manager and staff to see how his/hers personality is, and that Jimin is always nice to her staff and everyone around her.//

 

  • Love 3
  • Thanks 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cometrue, there are many bts for sitr.  Below is a link of bts and interview.  I think JHI at that time is still very green.  It is his 1st lead role.

 

Spoiler

 

Credit all the above to author

 

This drama has many many kissing and intimate scene.

 

Enjoy the snips of the interviews again!

Credit to author

 

He keeps stealing glances at her.  Ji Min is really good at making comments.  And both are really funny with their eye contact.  Haha!

  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

@cometrue, there are many bts for sitr.  Below is a link of bts and interview.  I think JHI at that time is still very green.  It is his 1st lead role.

 

  Hide contents

 

Credit all the above to author

 

This drama has many many kissing and intimate scene.

 

Enjoy the snips of the interviews again!

Credit to author

 

He keeps stealing glances at her.  Ji Min is really good at making comments.  And both are really funny with their eye contact.  Haha!

 @tok-soompi Thank you for the links!  I have never watched SITR.  

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't sleep so I began translating the beginning of the vlive. And it took me 2 hours to translate lmao but because I like doing it so much I wasn't even aware :D

https://www.vlive.tv/video/131422

 

00:45
Host : Today we aren't meeting Jeong In and Ji ho but Jimin and Haein.
Jimin & Haein : *laugh*
Host : A lot of people are watching, please introduce yourself.
Jimin : where ?
Haein : *shows the camera, but Jimin is like :you first :D* Hello, enchanted, I'm Jung Hae In.
Jimin : Hello, in OSN I play the role of Lee Jeong In, I'm Han Ji Min. Enchanted.
Host : Aren't you the two people who makes us watch One Spring Night live every Wednesday and Thursday.
//The host was playing with the words 본방사수 ('bonbangsasu - means watching live when it's released) and 봄밤 (Bombam- the name of the drama One Spring Night in Korean, literally 'bom' means spring and 'bam' means night). 
And fusioning the two to make 봄밤사수 (bombamsasu - watching Bombam live)... I don't know if I explained it clearly lol.. Anyway that's why every week on their insta Jimin & Haein write 봄밤사수 on their posts to reminds people to watch it live, it's a inside joke since the vlive//
Jimin : Bombamsasu ?
Host : Yes not bonbangsasu but bombamsasu. Anyway your chemistry is really not a joke. There's really not a chemy like yours. (Making joke about their chemistry that I don't understand and J & H laugh). Did you came here after filming ?
Jimin : We'll start filming after the vlive.
Host : Ahh so it'll start again from now.
Jimin : Yes.
Host : Ah and maintaining good health isn't easy. Anyway I'm curious how is to work together these days.  You've already filmed a little together, are you comfortable with each other ?
Jimin : It's already been 3/4 months we started filming, so it's long ago.
Host : Ahh so now you must be able to know how is the other just by looking at each other eyes.
Jimin : *looking at Haein* Just by looking at his eyes I can tell he didn't eat yet today. 
Haein : *laughing out loud*
Jimin : He ate an egg.
Host : Ohhhh
Haein : Aigoo.
Host : Ahh when he don't take care of himself...
Haein : Yes she is capable of understanding my condition very quickly.
Host : Ahh really.
Haein : Yes even today, before we started filming she noticed it too.
Jimin : *looking at him* Yes I can see it, I feel it.
Host : I heard a little earlier. She said you didn't sleep a lot right?
Haein : Ah no.
Host : Ah no ? You slept a lot?
Haein : Yes
Jimin : I asked him if he slept in his car. I asked "Did you slept in the car ?" and he said yes.
Host : OOH. And Haein ssi, when looking at Jimin is there anything you notice immediately ?
*J & H eye contact* //I love their dynamics they seem close but still shy of each other :tears:)
Jimin : Our condition is always similar (laugh)
Host : Ahh but that's always good. And there no other actress like Jimin who can lift up our moods like that .
 

Then they talked about the drama airing at 9PM. And the host talked about the promotional video Haein did for MBC were he says "dramatic 9PM"

 

Haein & Jimin were laughing so hard because in the video he's so serious. 
Host : *joking* I recorded it and play in in repeat.
Haein : yes yes
Host : I still remember it, but there's people who probably didn't watched it yet. For these people, can you say it, but in a cute way.
Haein : Cuter ? *look at Jimin*
Jimin : Just do it the same again. For the people who didn't see it.
Haein : *immediately* Dramatic 9PM. 
Host : OH~~ And because Jimin ssi told you to say it, you did it right away. Like it was automatic. It's good to see.
*J & H laugh, embarrassed*
Host : //talk about OSN being released on Netflix and details about it// Honestly Korean viewers watch OSN and can relate to it. And their their heart flutters while watching, do you think people of other countries if they watch it can relate to it ? What do you think?
Jimin : Everywhere in the world, anyone can see... *point at Haein with her hand* that he's cool.
*Haein point at her with his hands too*
Host : Anyone can see that you're pretty, what's wrong Jimin ssi?
Jimin : No the point of heart fluttering is when the men is cool. (Smile and look at Haein)
Haein : why are you like that ? *shy*
Jimin : That's true you have a lot of fans around the world.
Haein : No no no *denies bc he's embarrassed lool*
Host : Watchers around the world are also people who lives while loving. So watching your love story of painful love and overwhelming feelings would also make them relate. That's what I think.
Jimin : Yes because it's about love and marriage. Everyone is at least once reflective about it in their life.

//
05:14
Host : Lee Jeong In & Yoo Ji Ho couple. LeeYoo couple. (이유 Means 'reason' couple. Koreans Watchers calls them like that.) Are you aware that people calls you like that ?
*H & J laugh*
Host : Actually you two met during the filming of the movie Salute D'Amour (Jangsoosanghwe- 장수상회) but there wasn't scenes of you two together.
//It's that infamous first meeting lol at the restaurant in 2014 I think and the movie was released in 2015)//
Haein & Jimin : yes yes
Host : Since it's the first time you acted together this time. I'm very curious about your 1st meeting.
Haein : *laughing*
Host : Do you still remember it ?
Jimin : *laughing* I don't even remember what I ate yesterday.
All : *laughing*
Host : That's a very realistic answer (lol). How was it for you two ?
Jimin : The 1st time we saw each other? *look at Haein*
Haein : The first time we saw each other at the restaurant was really short and erratic.
///"Short and erratic" yet he was so suprised by her beauty he talked about it in two his interviews back then lol :D///
Host : Then the first time you met through this drama.
Haein : That's when we properly met.
Jimin : The two of us met with the pd.
Host : How was it when you 1st met him as your opposite actor ?
Jimin : *smile and look at Haein*
Host : When you heard he was your male lead.
Jimin : Ahh, that's before we met, I had heard that it would be Haein ssi, and it was kinda refreshing because Yoo Ji Ho is a character with a child, so I thought that it would be difficult to agree but because he agreed right away, I was very thankful *smile at Haein & eye contact*
Haein : *softly* thank you.
//I noticed they're still so shy around each other bc they look at the other but it's rare they look at each other in the eye at the same moment, it's like they avoid eye contact//
Host : Than Jimin you were the 1st—
Jimin : No he received the script first.
Haein : It was around the same time.
Host : I see, but that's not what is important. What is important is the two of you are here with us :D
*Everyone laugh*
Host : Then Haein ssi, when you heard that Jimin ssi was the lead actress, what was your reaction?
Haein : Hmm..yes...*shyly* I asked the company..if she really signed the contract. *laugh*
*Everyone laugh*
Haein : If it's really certain that she agreed. :D I kept checking about it. 
//He must be very nervous because he kept fidgeting//
Host : That would mean you wanted to act together before.
Haein : Yes that true, because I really wanted to act with her.
Host : So how it is ? Is the heart flutter as you expected it in the past ?
Haein : Yes, and I'm filming really happily, it's fun when I come filming.
Host : really, and even today you came like a pharmacist wearing white. *Everyone laugh* I almost called you Yoo Ji ho.

//

At 07:52 The host asked Jimin if she likes to read and that's how she laughed lmao. 


Then there was an interesting thing that Jimin said. That she never really looked at librarians
And that she looked about it for the role, and because the library is very quiet, they have to wear shoes that doesn't make sounds. //That's why Jeong In always have weird shoes lool//
And that when Jeong In talks or fight she use very difficult words. At first Jimin said to Kim Eun writer that it was too hard but she (the writer) said that after visiting librarians she noticed that's how they're speaking since they're always reading books.

 

11:00 //OMG that timing. I realized Haein talked about the recent making video that was released.//

He said that he played around a lot with Eun u (the child actor), but that Eun u is very smart, because every time they start filming he is immediately serious, meanwhile for Haein it takes him time to get the emotions right. He had to film the phone conversation (in ep 11) and that day he made the most NG compared to all the other days combined (lmao)
He said that Jimin also came to support him in that scene (like we can see in the bts) and she saw everything :D 

Haein : "I realized I've got a lot to learn from Eun-u."
*everyone laugh*
 

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, YuukiH said:

I couldn't sleep so I began translating the beginning of the vlive. And it took me 2 hours to translate lmao but because I like doing it so much I wasn't even aware :D

https://www.vlive.tv/video/131422

 

00:45
Host : Today we aren't meeting Jeong In and Ji ho but Jimin and Haein.
Jimin & Haein : *laugh*
Host : A lot of people are watching, please introduce yourself.
Jimin : where ?
Haein : *shows the camera, but Jimin is like :you first :D* Hello, enchanted, I'm Jung Hae In.
Jimin : Hello, in OSN I play the role of Lee Jeong In, I'm Han Ji Min. Enchanted.
Host : Aren't you the two people who makes us watch One Spring Night live every Wednesday and Thursday.
//The host was playing with the words 본방사수 ('bonbangsasu - means watching live when it's released) and 봄밤 (Bombam- the name of the drama One Spring Night in Korean, literally 'bom' means spring and 'bam' means night). 
And fusioning the two to make 봄밤사수 (bombamsasu - watching Bombam live)... I don't know if I explained it clearly lol.. Anyway that's why every week on their insta Jimin & Haein write 봄밤사수 on their posts to reminds people to watch it live, it's a inside joke since the vlive//
Jimin : Bombamsasu ?
Host : Yes not bonbangsasu but bombamsasu. Anyway your chemistry is really not a joke. There's really not a chemy like yours. (Making joke about their chemistry that I don't understand and J & H laugh). Did you came here after filming ?
Jimin : We'll start filming after the vlive.
Host : Ahh so it'll start again from now.
Jimin : Yes.
Host : Ah and maintaining good health isn't easy. Anyway I'm curious how is to work together these days.  You've already filmed a little together, are you comfortable with each other ?
Jimin : It's already been 3/4 months we started filming, so it's long ago.
Host : Ahh so now you must be able to know how is the other just by looking at each other eyes.
Jimin : *looking at Haein* Just by looking at his eyes I can tell he didn't eat yet today. 
Haein : *laughing out loud*
Jimin : He ate an egg.
Host : Ohhhh
Haein : Aigoo.
Host : Ahh when he don't take care of himself...
Haein : Yes she is capable of understanding my condition very quickly.
Host : Ahh really.
Haein : Yes even today, before we started filming she noticed it too.
Jimin : *looking at him* Yes I can see it, I feel it.
Host : I heard a little earlier. She said you didn't sleep a lot right?
Haein : Ah no.
Host : Ah no ? You slept a lot?
Haein : Yes
Jimin : I asked him if he slept in his car. I asked "Did you slept in the car ?" and he said yes.
Host : OOH. And Haein ssi, when looking at Jimin is there anything you notice immediately ?
*J & H eye contact* //I love their dynamics they seem close but still shy of each other :tears:)
Jimin : Our condition is always similar (laugh)
Host : Ahh but that's always good. And there no other actress like Jimin who can lift up our moods like that .
 

Then they talked about the drama airing at 9PM. And the host talked about the promotional video Haein did for MBC were he says "dramatic 9PM"

 

Haein & Jimin were laughing so hard because in the video he's so serious. 
Host : *joking* I recorded it and play in in repeat.
Haein : yes yes
Host : I still remember it, but there's people who probably didn't watched it yet. For these people, can you say it, but in a cute way.
Haein : Cuter ? *look at Jimin*
Jimin : Just do it the same again. For the people who didn't see it.
Haein : *immediately* Dramatic 9PM. 
Host : OH~~ And because Jimin ssi told you to say it, you did it right away. Like it was automatic. It's good to see.
*J & H laugh, embarrassed*
Host : //talk about OSN being released on Netflix and details about it// Honestly Korean viewers watch OSN and can relate to it. And their their heart flutters while watching, do you think people of other countries if they watch it can relate to it ? What do you think?
Jimin : Everywhere in the world, anyone can see... *point at Haein with her hand* that he's cool.
*Haein point at her with his hands too*
Host : Anyone can see that you're pretty, what's wrong Jimin ssi?
Jimin : No the point of heart fluttering is when the men is cool. (Smile and look at Haein)
Haein : why are you like that ? *shy*
Jimin : That's true you have a lot of fans around the world.
Haein : No no no *denies bc he's embarrassed lool*
Host : Watchers around the world are also people who lives while loving. So watching your love story of painful love and overwhelming feelings would also make them relate. That's what I think.
Jimin : Yes because it's about love and marriage. Everyone is at least once reflective about it in their life.

//
05:14
Host : Lee Jeong In & Yoo Ji Ho couple. LeeYoo couple. (이유 Means 'reason' couple. Koreans Watchers calls them like that.) Are you aware that people calls you like that ?
*H & J laugh*
Host : Actually you two met during the filming of the movie Salute D'Amour (Jangsoosanghwe- 장수상회) but there wasn't scenes of you two together.
//It's that infamous first meeting lol at the restaurant in 2014 I think and the movie was released in 2015)//
Haein & Jimin : yes yes
Host : Since it's the first time you acted together this time. I'm very curious about your 1st meeting.
Haein : *laughing*
Host : Do you still remember it ?
Jimin : *laughing* I don't even remember what I ate yesterday.
All : *laughing*
Host : That's a very realistic answer (lol). How was it for you two ?
Jimin : The 1st time we saw each other? *look at Haein*
Haein : The first time we saw each other at the restaurant was really short and erratic.
///"Short and erratic" yet he was so suprised by her beauty he talked about it in two his interviews back then lol :D///
Host : Then the first time you met through this drama.
Haein : That's when we properly met.
Jimin : The two of us met with the pd.
Host : How was it when you 1st met him as your opposite actor ?
Jimin : *smile and look at Haein*
Host : When you heard he was your male lead.
Jimin : Ahh, that's before we met, I had heard that it would be Haein ssi, and it was kinda refreshing because Yoo Ji Ho is a character with a child, so I thought that it would be difficult to agree but because he agreed right away, I was very thankful *smile at Haein & eye contact*
Haein : *softly* thank you.
//I noticed they're still so shy around each other bc they look at the other but it's rare they look at each other in the eye at the same moment, it's like they avoid eye contact//
Host : Than Jimin you were the 1st—
Jimin : No he received the script first.
Haein : It was around the same time.
Host : I see, but that's not what is important. What is important is the two of you are here with us :D
*Everyone laugh*
Host : Then Haein ssi, when you heard that Jimin ssi was the lead actress, what was your reaction?
Haein : Hmm..yes...*shyly* I asked the company..if she really signed the contract. *laugh*
*Everyone laugh*
Haein : If it's really certain that she agreed. :D I kept checking about it. 
//He must be very nervous because he kept fidgeting//
Host : That would mean you wanted to act together before.
Haein : Yes that true, because I really wanted to act with her.
Host : So how it is ? Is the heart flutter as you expected it in the past ?
Haein : Yes, and I'm filming really happily, it's fun when I come filming.
Host : really, and even today you came like a pharmacist wearing white. *Everyone laugh* I almost called you Yoo Ji ho.

//

At 07:52 The host asked Jimin if she likes to read and that's how she laughed lmao. 


Then there was an interesting thing that Jimin said. That she never really looked at librarians
And that she looked about it for the role, and because the library is very quiet, they have to wear shoes that doesn't make sounds. //That's why Jeong In always have weird shoes lool//
And that when Jeong In talks or fight she use very difficult words. At first Jimin said to Kim Eun writer that it was too hard but she (the writer) said that after visiting librarians she noticed that's how they're speaking since they're always reading books.

 

11:00 //OMG that timing. I realized Haein talked about the recent making video that was released.//

He said that he played around a lot with Eun u (the child actor), but that Eun u is very smart, because every time they start filming he is immediately serious, meanwhile for Haein it takes him time to get the emotions right. He had to film the phone conversation (in ep 11) and that day he made the most NG compared to all the other days combined (lmao)
He said that Jimin also came to support him in that scene (like we can see in the bts) and she saw everything :D 

Haein : "I realized I've got a lot to learn from Eun-u."
*everyone laugh*
 

@YuukiH Thank you for your hard work, I love reading it.  It feels like live.  I think they released the bts and they deleted it right away.  Can you provide the link?  What did she see?

Edited by cometrue
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

((Hug)) @YuukiH!  Thank you so much.

 

Ji Min used to be host so she knows what to do to lift up the mood in interview.

 

JHI must has felt very unreal when he was informed that Ji Min has signed the contract.  I liked the part where he confirmed his heart is fluttered as expected and he went filming happily and it is fun.  My heart flutter too when he said that.  Haha!

 

As actors and actress are very busy (they may not sleep well or eat well due to work).  Having working opportunity is the best time to spend time together.  Especially with your admirer. Haha!

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The family outings, the happy hugs and the almost kiss!! I am getting all giddy.  Can they just get married? :P

 

 

credit to author

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

The family outings, the happy hugs and the almost kiss!! I am getting all giddy.  Can they just get married? :P

 

 

credit to author

you read my mind:love:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Thank you @YuukiH ! Reading your translations is giving me a lot of feels :) So they said that they already worked 3/4 months during this VLive interview. They're probably comfortable with that duration of filming yet they still get shy when they see each other in the eyes. I'd like to think that they're crushing on in each other :wub: and they don't want to get caught that's why JHI just kept on stealing glances. :phew: And HJM is sometimes straightforward.

 

Can't wait for the next episodes! Huhuh come faster Thursday morning 

5 hours ago, YuukiH said:

I couldn't sleep so I began translating the beginning of the vlive. And it took me 2 hours to translate lmao but because I like doing it so much I wasn't even aware :D

https://www.vlive.tv/video/131422


 

 

 

Here, some short clip from The Swoon. Let's watch and give some love to our couple:

 

Have you watched the making? They filmed it for one take only? I have a feeling that this could be an NG but they managed to make it natural.

Hahaha and that "sorry" is more like HJM to JHI. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear @YuukiH, thank you so much for taking the time and energy to translate their Vlive. :kiss_wink::cookie:

 

 I love learning Korean language. But I am still basic. Watching Korean drama really motivates me to be fluent in it. I just cant stand waiting for subs to be released :D

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cometrue Thank youu~~ I don't have specific place to watch the bts. If you search on Instagram, fans upload the bts when they're released ^^
He meant Jimin saw him making a lot of NG when filming with Eun U :D

 

 

@tok-soompi  *hug back* I didn't know that, she hosted what ?
I agree that she's very good at making people at ease and have a very funny sense of humor, and she's also so lovely, it's a joy to watch her.

 

Haein must have felt it was so unreal that's why he's so happy filming. He wanted to act with her since 2014 when he first saw her :tears:
It must've felt like a dream come true :)
Yes that was so cute, I love their dynamics so much.

 

I know right that's why he must have been very happy to work with her, it's the best opportunity to get closer :D I find it cute that he's a admirer but he doesn't show it much, he's always calm and composed (minus when he laugh he's cute) it's like he's really mature. 

 

@shariechan I was having so much feels while translating too :D Ikr that's what makes me lovs them they're so comfortable yet so shy around each other^^ Yes thats exactly what I was thinking, like a crush :tears: but they didn't confess or anything ^^

 

Yes I also felt Jimin is extremely straightforward, honest and laidback that's why he's so at ease with her !

 

YES I watched the bts of the kiss and I'm screaming because they weren't supposed to have the second kiss. But because the pd didn't stop, Jimin kissed him a second time ndk~kskaknb yes when she poked him it was a mistake that's why ksaknakj I'm dying :tears:

 

@adibadiba  Don't worry I like translating things !! Thanks~~ Good luck learning korean!

  • Like 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12:25
Host : In the first meeting at the pharmacy, Jiho falls in love at first sight right ? But the way Jeong In looked, wasn't it hard to fall in love at first sight ?
Jimin : I was that bad ?
*Everyone laugh*
Host : No ! That's not what I mean, I'll explain : She (Jeong In) wake up and got out of the apartment without brushing her teeth or washing her face.
Jimin : *laughing out loud and clapping* I didn't even think about that. That she didn't brush her teeth.
Host : We think like that, since we have a lot of experience. (LOL) She was all unprepared and Jiho saw her, and fell in love.
Jimin : You can't ask that to me. *to Haein* In what aspect did you fell in love exactly ? 
No but that's true when I think about it. I even talked to him very close.
Host : In what aspect of Jeong In, Ji Ho fell for ?
Haein : Well, because even if she's like that, she's beautiful.
//He didn't even said she was pretty, like most people says 예쁘다 (yepeuda), but said she was 아름다워 (aleumdawo) means beautiful :tears://
Host : OH! My heart (lmao the host is me)
Jimin : *joking*People aren't leaving? (the live)
Host : No no~ *reading comments* "She's just pretty, there's no other explications needed", everyone is going crazy "she's still pretty even drunk". Yes that's right. Being pretty without doing anything (make up, etc..) that's when you're really pretty.
//I'm still crying inside because everyone says she's pretty but he said she's beautiful :tears:)//
Jimin : But sometimes you fall for someone without any reasons. 
Host : That's right.
Jimin : I think thats what they both felt at that moment.
Haein : That's right. *Haein and Jimin eye contact while smiling* She explained perfectly what I wanted to say.

14:10
Host : There's also this moment when Ji ho didn't sent his bank account number to see her again face to face.
*Haein smiling & Jimin laughing*
Host : A lot of people said it was realistic. Haein ssi if it was you, what would you have done ?
Haein : It would've been similar.
Host : Right, following your heart.
Haein : Yes.
Jimin : But while filming this scene, Haein ssi had a lot of thoughts about it, and talked about it with our pd. Because Ji Ho is a character that lived without opening his heart since Eun u mother. But Haein ssi thought a lot of how to deliver that simple line. So it took a long time to film this scene.
Haein : Yes "because I wanted to see you again" is a very short line, but it was very hard, that one line.
Jimin : If wrongly said, it could be interpreted as Ji ho being a dating expert, or another wrong way it could have felt cheesy. That's why it was hard for him.
Haein : Yes..
Jimin : *eye contact* but in the end, the scene that was choosed was the one you wanted.
Haein : Yes, it was a relief.
Jimin : Right.
//I love this moment :tears://
Host : As a viewer, when I was watching TV, when this line came, I got up without noticing.
*Everyone laughing* because my heart was so excited *everyone laugh even more* I liked that scene very much.
Haein : Thank you.


I skipped a few minutes because I didn't really understand but it wasn't really important, they talked about Ji ho & Jeong In. 
+ They watched the 1st video at the end of ep 1 when they decide to meet at the pharmacy and make things clear.

20:00
Host : It seemed Ji Ho got a message from Jeong In and run to the pharmacy, but we didn't see that message.
Jimin : Yes
Haein : it wasn't shown.
*sudden eye contact + avoiding eyes*
//I'm going crazy because I didn't notice it before but they rarely have eye contact but everytime they do, it's barely for one second. It's like they're so shy about it djkaksabjA//
Host : but what was the text ? Did the pd told you ? Can we know ?
Jimin : We didn't ask. But from what I think. They meet right away, so I think she sent that message, to get things straight. She went there to be honest about her situation. 
*Jimin look at Haein and they have that weird eye contact and she laugh shyly*
Host : Hi hi Aww that's so sweet~~ 
//Lmao she's me//
*Haein & Jimin smiling to each other*
Jimin : Quickly say something about it too.
Host : yes Haein ssi when filming, did you had imagined a reply in your mind ?
Jimin : Did Ji Ho asked to meet first ?
Haein : That's what I think.
Jimin : Because he also had something to say.
Haein : Something like "can we meet right now?" Because he wanted to say the truth about his son.
Jimin : Because it was uncomfortable to not be honest about it for both of them.
Host : Oh~ I see. And in real life are you the style to reply quickly to text messages?
Jimin : He's slow at replying. But that's because he's really busy. For me, when I'm working, since I don't have my phone, so I reply when I see it. But I don't write long texts. If it's to have long conversations, I prefer to call.
Host : Ohh~~~ As expected your voice on the phone is charming.
Jimin : *coughing* where ? *laughing*
Host : Ayy~ why are you like this ? What about Haein ssi ?
Haein : I also prefer to call.
Host : Oohh~ you both have a lot in common 
//lmao I was thinking the same//
Jimin : Do you write long message ?
Haein : I use a lot of emoticons, but in the drama we don't use any.
Jimin : Ah that's right we use a lot of emoticons in our conversations.
Host : Ah really ?
Jimin : *laughing* yes sometimes whe even have conversations just using emoticons. Like when I want to say I'm drinking beer, I use the emoticon drinking beer. *laughing*
Host : Ah so you both like using emoticons.
*Haein smiling and nodding*
Jimin : I used to not use them. But people around me complained so much about it. 

Watching the second video of Jeong In seeing Ji ho playing basketball.
24:44
Haein : *laughing* I really liked the way you looked.
Jimin : Really ?
Haein : *laughing* While touching your hair, and watching while pretending to not be watching. I actually saw it for the first time when I saw the episode. 
Jimin : It wasn't wrote in the script, but I was not comfortable with Giseok in front of me. So I watched secretly while touching my hair.
*Haein & Jimin laughing*

Host : The basketball scene looked really real, how much time did it took to film ?
Haein : Around 10 hours.
Host : Oh? 10 hours ! Then it's from morning till the night.
Haein : *smiling* Like a military training.
Jimin : *laughing* he lost weight in that scene.
Host : Than what about the pd direction in that scene ?
Haein : Pd direction…?
Jimin : There wasn't.
Haein : There wasn't any direction.
Jimin : He told them to play like it was real.
Haein : *laughing* there wasn't any direction.
Jimin : Since he (APS pd) hates when things looks fake, they had to really play basketball.
Haein : And for a very long moment they didn't stop the camera so we had to play continuously, I almost died while running *smiling*
*Jimin laughing*
Host : Haein ssi must be really good at basketball in real life ?
Haein : No, I just like it, I'm not very good at it. I just like it.
Host : Ah and also in the middle of all that, it seemed that Jeong In fell in love with Ji Ho when she saw him play. Did she fell or not?
Jimin : Ahhh~
*Haein looking at her*
Jimin : *smiling* Well, there the thing that womans like, when the men is very concentrated in the game. Because he was very competitive. Also the fact that they met again was very fascinating. Wouldn't have she fell in love for him ?
Host : Ohh~~ Then I'm very curious about your brain structure (the schema of the brain with spaces to fill in with words) at that moment. Haein ssi what were you thinking when you made eye contact with her at that moment, with Ji Ho's mind?
Haein : First. That I have to win.
Host : Ahh "I have to show a winning side of me"
Haein : Yes I would've wanted to show a good winning side of me.
Host : Ohh~~ so you really had that kind od thoughts. You actually looked really cool after scoring.
Haein : *smiling* At that time, luckily, the ball came to me, and I immediately succeeded at scoring, and that's the scene on the episode.
Host : So you really didn't stop while filming and playing basketball.
Haein : No.
Host : Oh~ that's really fascinating~ Than what about Jeong In brain structure ?
Jimin : "Is it fate?" that's what she would've thought.
Host : Right, I also had that thought.
Jimin : If you look at the brain structure. 'Fate' is taking the biggest part of her brain. And the little dot is 'Gi Seok' 
*everyone laughing*
Jimin : Now I feel sorry
Host : Ha ha right. No but because Ji Ho fell. And you stand up because you're worried
Jimin : Yes and I get up without noticing myself.
Host : And that's when Jae In says "don't worry it's not Gi Seok, sit down". But I felt Jeong In didn't really saw Gi Seok at all.
Jimin : Yes she had a tunnel vision (on Ji Ho)

//
Watching the 3rd video of the restaurant.

30:30
Host : So did you eat a lot filming this scene ?
Jimin : I hadn't had eat all day before filming this scene, and it took time to start filming so I kept eating *laughing*
Host : Ah, so there was cooked meat already.
Jimin : No it's at that moment when we started grilling it. *laughing*
Host : And I think Haein ssi would have been like Jiho and grilled the meat.
Jimin : No rather than that, he have so much pride in grilling meat.
*Haein laughing*
Jimin : And also the first time we saw each other during 'Salute d'amour', at the restaurant (in 2014), I don't remember, but he said I complimented him about how well he grilled the meat.
*Haein nodding*
Jimin : And one time we ate meat in a restaurant, and the staff decided to grill it, but he refused. He have to always do it himself.
Haein : *smiling* I have to cut it and grill it myself.

//Then they talked about the differents meat and how to grill them well. Ans Jimin was laughing because he sounds like an expert. //

33:16 then Haein must have realised it was kind of funny because he started laughing out of nowhere, and Jimin laughed with him too.
Jimin : why ?
Haein : what ?
*And they're laughing so much without reasons.*
Jimin : Did I said something I shouldn't have said ?
Haein : No, no it's ok.
Jimin : Ok
Host : *start talking about meat again lol* 
And also the surprising no-look-pass of chopsticks from Ji Ho. Was it ad-lib?
Haein : No it was in the script. "He pass it to her without looking"
Host : So did you remember the facial expression you made while giving it to her ?
Haein : *don't understand*
Jimin : I also didn't saw it while filming since I was asking for chopsticks. But it looked so real. It looked like he had meat in his mouth. *laugh* but because he did that while giving them, it looked really natural.
Host : It seems Ji Ho don't really remember it.
Haein : It didn't calculate that. It must have been food I was trying to eat in my mouth.
Host : Wow you really acted in real situations.
Jimin : You're so cool *she claps hands and they make eye contact and they do the thing when they rise their eyebrows in the same time, and smile*
 

  • Love 5
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36:40
They started a game. Where the host shows them a message and sometimes it's from Jeong In or sometimes Ji Ho. If it's Jeong In, Ji ho have to say what he would write ro reply to the text. If Jeong In like the reply she makes a heart, and if she don't she turn her head. 

The first message is from Jeong In «Good morning, pharmacist Ji Ho, did you go to work safely ?» and Jimin read it.
Host : What would Ji Ho respond to make her heart flutter ?
Haein : Ah.. It's..
Host : —It's hard, right ? You have to think a lot tbh
Haein : If you try to make it heart fluttering then its difficult
Jimin : Then if it's Ji Ho, what do you think he would have replied ?
Haein : If it's Ji Ho « Good morning. What about you Jeong In ssi?»
*Everyone Awww*
Host : It's very simple but why is it so heart fluttering~
*sudden big heart from Jimin*
*Haein & Jimin laugh*
Host : AAWWWW~~


The second message is from Ji Ho «Are you sleeping?» and Haein read it.
Jimin : «Dreaming of Ji Ho»
Host : OH! Smksdjhasjqkdns //lmao she was literally like that//
Haein : *Hiding his face behind his hand, flustered*
Jimin : Jeong In actually makes a lot of jokes like that!
Host : Ah really ?
*Haein still looking like he isn't recovered yet lol*
Jimin : But people didn't see that side of her yet.
//since they did the vlive when only 3 episodes were shown//
Host : We don't know yet
Jimin : She likes to make jokes.
*Haein finally calmed down and laugh on his own.*
Host: So is it a heart or a head turn ?
*Haein makes a heart. And drink water*

3rd message from Jeong In «Did I read to many books? My eyes hurts. What am I supposed to do»
Host : Since she's a librarian, she reads a lot~
Haein : *pretends to be on the phone * Hello ?
Host : You call her immediately ? AWWWWWWW~~ *staff going crazy behind lool & Jimin laugh* Because her eyes hurt!!
Haein : Because her eyes are hurting too by looking at her phone.
Host : Right~
Jimin : Oohhh~~ *laugh*
Host : How is it (to Jimin)?
*Jimin makes a heart*


4th message from Ji Ho «Did you eat ?», Haein read it. But Jimin doesn't respond. 
Host : How would Jeong In would reply ?
Jimin : Ah ! Me ?
*Jimin & Haein laughing*
Jimin : «What are you going to buy?»
//I love that reply it's really something I would expect from Jeong In lol//
Host : Ooh~ what are you going to buy. She's saying she didn't eat yet. (To Haein) What are you going to buy her.
Haein : *right away* Meat. *laugh*
Jimin : Yeess :D

Host : We don't even need to ask for the heart. Let's see the next text.


5th message from Jeong In «The weather is so nice!», Jimin read it.
Haein : At what hour did she sent the text ?
Jimin : 1:24PM.
Haein : *smiling* «Let's go to Han River»
*Staff & Host going crazy again*
Jimin : Everyone..!


6th message from Ji Ho «Jeong In perhaps...do you watch One Spring Night?»
Haein : Jeong In perhaps...do you...*burst into laugh* ..wait—
Host : He could ask that kind of question^^
Haein : Okay. *read the text*
Jimin : «I fell in love with the male character in it»
*Host screaming*
*Haein finally losing it. He hide his face again in his hand*
Host : *joke (to Jimin)* Did you perhaps read the texts before and thought about replies?
Jimin : *laughing, embarrassed* no no
Haein : *still not recovered, still hiding his face* WOW I'm going crazy!! *laugh*
//Lol just by the way his voice changed I can feel he was really going crazy LOL//
Host : What to do, Ji Ho is really—
Haein : *makes a heart*
Host : Oh heart !!
Haein : *still flustered*
Jimin : Actually I'm not good at this kind of awkward things.
Haein : *laughing* but you're doing so good!
*Haein fanning himself with his hands (lol he was shookt)*
Host : You were too good to say that.
*Haein & Jimin drink water*

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...