Quantcast
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min | Yoo Ji Ho ♡ Lee Jung In (LeeYoo Couple or Reason Couple)

Posted (edited)

nsNh3MU.jpg

Welcome to the shipper thread of Jung Hae In & Han Ji Min or Yoo Ji Ho & Lee Jung In ("Spring Night") :heart: 

◇ LeeYoo Couple ◇ Reason Couple 이유

Jung Hae-In

Hangul: 정해인

Born: April 1, 1988

Height: 178 cm

As Yoo Ji Ho - Pharmacist "One Spring Night"

sWlPqzK.jpg

Han Ji-Min

Hangul: 한지민

Birthdate: November 5, 1982

Height: 161cm

As Lee Jung In - Librarian " One Spring Night"

OuVZBpY.jpg

31zbhf.gif

Spoiler

Jung Hae In Interview on Han Ji Min :

* On 2015 - He mentioned he want to work with HJM sunbaenim.

* On 2019 - He changed his mind and dont want to call her sunbaenim or even noona :joy: 

Credit & details as below. 

Spoiler

Soompi article:

nGNkrfj.jpg

fCjqkkr.jpg

0atRGw0.jpg

Have a great & beautiful time here... I hope you become happier after your visit here :wub:

Edited by Lawyerh
13 July 2019
  • Like 7
  • Love 9

Fuyoh @Lawyerh...the chemie must be something else in order for you to start a shipper's thread after two episodes :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Fuyoh @Lawyerh...the chemie must be something else in order for you to start a shipper's thread after two episodes :w00t:

Idk dear.. i just like them together looks beautiful... Awakening my inner shipper heart :joy::heart: 

And i think both single & free, so i got no moral obligation to consider lol lol...

@richelle @tok-soompi @Pmyonly Join me here to spazz... haha cos waiting for Wednesday is long. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Idk dear.. i just like them together looks beautiful... Awakening my inner shipper heart :joy::heart: 

And i think both single & free, so i got no moral obligation to consider lol lol...

I will start this soon . Actually I just started HJM's other drama The Light in Your Eyes. I bookmarked that for a awhile now, but never got round to watching it yet. I think I will take a break from my Yeon Woo Jin fever and watch this Spring Night with you :D. And I know @Dhakra being the picky nut that he is :D , must also see something that I would like ( he knows my tastes well enough) . Don't mean to drag you here dhakra, but since I am writing here, must as well  reply  to you here.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@triplemHahaha, when you tagged me here, I was already afraid you drag me into some sort of shipper thing.

Yes, I am a really, really picky nut, I dropped so many dramas early, I lost count. But based on the first two episodes of Spring Night, I totally know this drama is up your alley. 

You will like it, I give you my word and my neck. 

This drama is what I was looking for for quite time, another good slice of life drama. 

I already know it will change my life. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@triplemHahaha, when you tagged me here, I was already afraid you drag me into some sort of shipper thing.

Yes, I am a really, really picky nut, I dropped so many dramas early, I lost count. But based on the first two episodes of Spring Night, I totally know this drama is up your alley. 

You will like it, I give you my word and my neck. 

This drama is what I was looking for for quite time, another good slice of life drama. 

I already know it will change my life. 

ok ok...since you're putting your neck on the line...I will start this week :D

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

On 5/27/2019 at 8:30 PM, triplem said:

ok ok...since you're putting your neck on the line...I will start this week :D

Omo omo why my romantic shipping thread become neck battle and horror genre ha ha ha.... 

I need to switch the mood back asap...to lovey dovey :joy::heart: 

Btw their theme so wedding-ish on press con. If drama sad ending, i probably will be consoled with this pictures...:innocent:

K2Pqgf7.jpg

Cr. Jung Hae In IG

LMp21d9.jpg

Cr.82k_all

Spoiler

iQlgMbU.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

They look good together :wub:

Welcome here.... some small gift for you... love her yellow dress... 

iIDWEH4.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 6

@Lawyerh thanks for tagging lol:Di am not really into real life shipping business(i have no problem tho as its should be jfor fun:P) but don't mind spazzing here about jiho and jung in sparkling chemistry hahahaha:D even though i only lurked in the past.I am glad that i found this drama as i was having withdrawal symptom (hpl is ending so i am gonna miss labbit couple :().Their one single interaction which was not romantic at all was enough for me to feel that chemistry is there  *Strong*:rolleyes::wub:a

Reposting the gifs from drama forum

tumblr_ps1h0wCdIe1u3ah18_540.gifv

tumblr_ps1boljiwl1sxg8vro6_540.gifv

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 5/27/2019 at 9:22 PM, Pmyonly said:

@Lawyerh thanks for tagging lol:Di am not really into real life shipping business(i have no problem tho as its should be for just fun:P) but don't mind spazzing here about jiho and jung in sparkling chemistry hahahaha:D even though i only lurked in the past.

Ha ha ha do help me spazz with Jung In and Jiho.... Since this shipper is should not only be for real life business but for drama characters as well... 

Enjoy your time here dear... :heart:

@africandramalover below have basketball gif that u loved shared by @Pmyonly;)

• Like 7

But @Lawyerh, i badly need translations!! I love their entertainment relay interview and i think is something about JHI describe HJM as an anel come into Spring Night.  But i want to know more!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@Lawyerh yes :D i dont know how many times i replayed this particular scene cause as jung in said earlier "its not like we will meet again"after she rejected his dinner proposal and bam next she saw him playing basketball lol

99BD6A4A5CE574FB2E?original

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@Pmyonly yes i also think the scene is beautiful. Think about your crush, and he appear in second... Can feel the longing and the restriction as well. Thats why Im inspired to open shipper thread lol.... Drama just on ep 2, but i already love them :w00t:

@tok-soompi ha ha ha me too, want to know more, hope got more people see and can help us here. This one right? Haha ya got angel wings to HJM...

@stroppyse sorry need your kind help a bit in 1:00 onward, below interview is it JHI call HJM as angel? Haha could you share with us a bit on this portion. Thanks so much :innocent:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Are there any more behind the scenes released by MBC? 

i think i saw few bts on mbc instagram and twitter account.One when they met for first time and another one jiho with eun in hospital

• Like 8

Daebakkkk... @Lawyerh is starting a shipper's thread!! :open_mouth:

Is this your first shipper's thread? And you didn't tag me :confused:

Just kidding... don't think I will get on board another ship for now :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Behind the scene very stingy!  Oh well the whole promo is stingy in the first place.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

On 5/27/2019 at 10:23 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Daebakkkk... @Lawyerh is starting a shipper's thread!! :open_mouth:

Is this your first shipper's thread? And you didn't tag me :confused:

Ok since my secret already out from the closet. *shy shy shy* ha ha ha... Let me just do formal opening ceremony and calling all my besties here.

You can give me lion dance opening or heart flutter pics of them, or their interview or any other stuff :joy: :joy::joy: I will gladly accept LOL....

@sushilicious @Ameera Ali @nohamahamoud2002 @gm4queen @Sejabin @phoenix24 @Lmangla @lu09 @cenching @jaydendoji @staygold @stargazer187 @mouse007 @Heidi Seow

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh

Darling, I only know the guy as a senior of Goblin Bride who she has a crush on...He is soooo young...I will be his Sugar Mommy....:scream:  But no worries, if I stumble upon something about them I will move it here....

• Like 1
  • LOL 7