[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

Jung Hae In JUNE Dazed Spread is out!

while looking at his cool face with summer backdrop, coincidently today Olivia Hassler also dropped us a photo of JM for their summer 15th Anniversary launch.  

• Like 4

We seen HI communicating in English in NY.  We can see JM communicating English in this program with GDS teacher.  (See the video with Wow)

Can HI have another documentary travel show with JM as his guest?  It will be fun to watch.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

When i saw these photos, i quite like them.  Feel like the good old Hae In is back.

And i think Ji Min might have likes the style too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeOMLqGJIUm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

To JM, Juming is forever Jae In.  Leeyou support Juming's interview today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeN60HKp6EQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Remember the scene when Jiho was caught by Jung In of his lies after spending a very wasted fun night with good friends in OSN.

Keke!  This look like a live version.

"Jiho" having fun Waterbomb party with brother and friends at Seoul Olympic Park yesterday.

Today they are caught by the sisters. "Hi!"

:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Continue from previous post:

Based on OSN, not sure how long HI has to be on his knees before JM forgive him. 

There must be new declaration on the fridge. Because, Surprise! HI likes JM non drama or film promoting IGs.  Her chill look in Cairns.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Last time we saw JM and her lovely GDS teacher walk and chat.  Tonight we are going to see JM again at You Quiz on the Block.  We can see JM swap places and she has question card on her hand.  Keke!  It should be fun.  Not sure whether HI is available to watch it.

While JM is resting and we see post of her Australia promotion, busy HI is offerred a role in Veteran 2 film and he is positively considering it.

• Like 5

Screenshot-20220712-160459-Chrome.jpg

According to Korea Communications Commission Broadcast, HJM ranked 3rd of top entertainment performers in the first week of July for her appearance in You Quiz On The Block.  Congrats my dear!! Your generosity and selfless act toward Eun Hye should make you rank no 1, at least in my book. :heart: Even though she did not have any of her own project to promote, she agreed to appear in the show to promote Eun Hye's  "Your Face" documentary and prepared an invitational screening for Eun Hye's movie. Her thoughtfulness never ceases to amaze me.

• Like 2
  • Love 3