[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

@cometrue, there are many bts for sitr.  Below is a link of bts and interview.  I think JHI at that time is still very green.  It is his 1st lead role.

Spoiler

Credit all the above to author

This drama has many many kissing and intimate scene.

Enjoy the snips of the interviews again!

Credit to author

He keeps stealing glances at her.  Ji Min is really good at making comments.  And both are really funny with their eye contact.  Haha!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

@cometrue, there are many bts for sitr.  Below is a link of bts and interview.  I think JHI at that time is still very green.  It is his 1st lead role.

Hide contents

Credit all the above to author

This drama has many many kissing and intimate scene.

Enjoy the snips of the interviews again!

Credit to author

He keeps stealing glances at her.  Ji Min is really good at making comments.  And both are really funny with their eye contact.  Haha!

@tok-soompi Thank you for the links!  I have never watched SITR.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I couldn't sleep so I began translating the beginning of the vlive. And it took me 2 hours to translate lmao but because I like doing it so much I wasn't even aware :D

https://www.vlive.tv/video/131422

00:45
Host : Today we aren't meeting Jeong In and Ji ho but Jimin and Haein.
Jimin & Haein : *laugh*
Host : A lot of people are watching, please introduce yourself.
Jimin : where ?
Haein : *shows the camera, but Jimin is like :you first :D* Hello, enchanted, I'm Jung Hae In.
Jimin : Hello, in OSN I play the role of Lee Jeong In, I'm Han Ji Min. Enchanted.
Host : Aren't you the two people who makes us watch One Spring Night live every Wednesday and Thursday.
//The host was playing with the words 본방사수 ('bonbangsasu - means watching live when it's released) and 봄밤 (Bombam- the name of the drama One Spring Night in Korean, literally 'bom' means spring and 'bam' means night). 
And fusioning the two to make 봄밤사수 (bombamsasu - watching Bombam live)... I don't know if I explained it clearly lol.. Anyway that's why every week on their insta Jimin & Haein write 봄밤사수 on their posts to reminds people to watch it live, it's a inside joke since the vlive//
Jimin : Bombamsasu ?
Host : Yes not bonbangsasu but bombamsasu. Anyway your chemistry is really not a joke. There's really not a chemy like yours. (Making joke about their chemistry that I don't understand and J & H laugh). Did you came here after filming ?
Jimin : We'll start filming after the vlive.
Host : Ahh so it'll start again from now.
Jimin : Yes.
Host : Ah and maintaining good health isn't easy. Anyway I'm curious how is to work together these days.  You've already filmed a little together, are you comfortable with each other ?
Jimin : It's already been 3/4 months we started filming, so it's long ago.
Host : Ahh so now you must be able to know how is the other just by looking at each other eyes.
Jimin : *looking at Haein* Just by looking at his eyes I can tell he didn't eat yet today. 
Haein : *laughing out loud*
Jimin : He ate an egg.
Host : Ohhhh
Haein : Aigoo.
Host : Ahh when he don't take care of himself...
Haein : Yes she is capable of understanding my condition very quickly.
Host : Ahh really.
Haein : Yes even today, before we started filming she noticed it too.
Jimin : *looking at him* Yes I can see it, I feel it.
Host : I heard a little earlier. She said you didn't sleep a lot right?
Haein : Ah no.
Host : Ah no ? You slept a lot?
Haein : Yes
Jimin : I asked him if he slept in his car. I asked "Did you slept in the car ?" and he said yes.
Host : OOH. And Haein ssi, when looking at Jimin is there anything you notice immediately ?
*J & H eye contact* //I love their dynamics they seem close but still shy of each other :tears:)
Jimin : Our condition is always similar (laugh)
Host : Ahh but that's always good. And there no other actress like Jimin who can lift up our moods like that .

Then they talked about the drama airing at 9PM. And the host talked about the promotional video Haein did for MBC were he says "dramatic 9PM"

Haein & Jimin were laughing so hard because in the video he's so serious. 
Host : *joking* I recorded it and play in in repeat.
Haein : yes yes
Host : I still remember it, but there's people who probably didn't watched it yet. For these people, can you say it, but in a cute way.
Haein : Cuter ? *look at Jimin*
Jimin : Just do it the same again. For the people who didn't see it.
Haein : *immediately* Dramatic 9PM. 
Host : OH~~ And because Jimin ssi told you to say it, you did it right away. Like it was automatic. It's good to see.
*J & H laugh, embarrassed*
Host : //talk about OSN being released on Netflix and details about it// Honestly Korean viewers watch OSN and can relate to it. And their their heart flutters while watching, do you think people of other countries if they watch it can relate to it ? What do you think?
Jimin : Everywhere in the world, anyone can see... *point at Haein with her hand* that he's cool.
*Haein point at her with his hands too*
Host : Anyone can see that you're pretty, what's wrong Jimin ssi?
Jimin : No the point of heart fluttering is when the men is cool. (Smile and look at Haein)
Haein : why are you like that ? *shy*
Jimin : That's true you have a lot of fans around the world.
Haein : No no no *denies bc he's embarrassed lool*
Host : Watchers around the world are also people who lives while loving. So watching your love story of painful love and overwhelming feelings would also make them relate. That's what I think.
Jimin : Yes because it's about love and marriage. Everyone is at least once reflective about it in their life.

//
05:14
Host : Lee Jeong In & Yoo Ji Ho couple. LeeYoo couple. (이유 Means 'reason' couple. Koreans Watchers calls them like that.) Are you aware that people calls you like that ?
*H & J laugh*
Host : Actually you two met during the filming of the movie Salute D'Amour (Jangsoosanghwe- 장수상회) but there wasn't scenes of you two together.
//It's that infamous first meeting lol at the restaurant in 2014 I think and the movie was released in 2015)//
Haein & Jimin : yes yes
Host : Since it's the first time you acted together this time. I'm very curious about your 1st meeting.
Haein : *laughing*
Host : Do you still remember it ?
Jimin : *laughing* I don't even remember what I ate yesterday.
All : *laughing*
Host : That's a very realistic answer (lol). How was it for you two ?
Jimin : The 1st time we saw each other? *look at Haein*
Haein : The first time we saw each other at the restaurant was really short and erratic.
///"Short and erratic" yet he was so suprised by her beauty he talked about it in two his interviews back then lol :D///
Host : Then the first time you met through this drama.
Haein : That's when we properly met.
Jimin : The two of us met with the pd.
Host : How was it when you 1st met him as your opposite actor ?
Jimin : *smile and look at Haein*
Host : When you heard he was your male lead.
Jimin : Ahh, that's before we met, I had heard that it would be Haein ssi, and it was kinda refreshing because Yoo Ji Ho is a character with a child, so I thought that it would be difficult to agree but because he agreed right away, I was very thankful *smile at Haein & eye contact*
Haein : *softly* thank you.
//I noticed they're still so shy around each other bc they look at the other but it's rare they look at each other in the eye at the same moment, it's like they avoid eye contact//
Host : Than Jimin you were the 1st—
Jimin : No he received the script first.
Haein : It was around the same time.
Host : I see, but that's not what is important. What is important is the two of you are here with us :D
*Everyone laugh*
Host : Then Haein ssi, when you heard that Jimin ssi was the lead actress, what was your reaction?
Haein : Hmm..yes...*shyly* I asked the company..if she really signed the contract. *laugh*
*Everyone laugh*
Haein : If it's really certain that she agreed. :D I kept checking about it. 
//He must be very nervous because he kept fidgeting//
Host : That would mean you wanted to act together before.
Haein : Yes that true, because I really wanted to act with her.
Host : So how it is ? Is the heart flutter as you expected it in the past ?
Haein : Yes, and I'm filming really happily, it's fun when I come filming.
Host : really, and even today you came like a pharmacist wearing white. *Everyone laugh* I almost called you Yoo Ji ho.

//

At 07:52 The host asked Jimin if she likes to read and that's how she laughed lmao. 

Then there was an interesting thing that Jimin said. That she never really looked at librarians
And that she looked about it for the role, and because the library is very quiet, they have to wear shoes that doesn't make sounds. //That's why Jeong In always have weird shoes lool//
And that when Jeong In talks or fight she use very difficult words. At first Jimin said to Kim Eun writer that it was too hard but she (the writer) said that after visiting librarians she noticed that's how they're speaking since they're always reading books.

11:00 //OMG that timing. I realized Haein talked about the recent making video that was released.//

He said that he played around a lot with Eun u (the child actor), but that Eun u is very smart, because every time they start filming he is immediately serious, meanwhile for Haein it takes him time to get the emotions right. He had to film the phone conversation (in ep 11) and that day he made the most NG compared to all the other days combined (lmao)
He said that Jimin also came to support him in that scene (like we can see in the bts) and she saw everything :D 

Haein : "I realized I've got a lot to learn from Eun-u."
*everyone laugh*

• Love 1
  • Thanks 11

47 minutes ago, YuukiH said:

I couldn't sleep so I began translating the beginning of the vlive. And it took me 2 hours to translate lmao but because I like doing it so much I wasn't even aware :D

00:45
Host : Today we aren't meeting Jeong In and Ji ho but Jimin and Haein.
Jimin & Haein : *laugh*
Host : A lot of people are watching, please introduce yourself.
Jimin : where ?
Haein : *shows the camera, but Jimin is like :you first :D* Hello, enchanted, I'm Jung Hae In.
Jimin : Hello, in OSN I play the role of Lee Jeong In, I'm Han Ji Min. Enchanted.
Host : Aren't you the two people who makes us watch One Spring Night live every Wednesday and Thursday.
//The host was playing with the words 본방사수 ('bonbangsasu - means watching live when it's released) and 봄밤 (Bombam- the name of the drama One Spring Night in Korean, literally 'bom' means spring and 'bam' means night). 
And fusioning the two to make 봄밤사수 (bombamsasu - watching Bombam live)... I don't know if I explained it clearly lol.. Anyway that's why every week on their insta Jimin & Haein write 봄밤사수 on their posts to reminds people to watch it live, it's a inside joke since the vlive//
Jimin : Bombamsasu ?
Host : Yes not bonbangsasu but bombamsasu. Anyway your chemistry is really not a joke. There's really not a chemy like yours. (Making joke about their chemistry that I don't understand and J & H laugh). Did you came here after filming ?
Jimin : We'll start filming after the vlive.
Host : Ahh so it'll start again from now.
Jimin : Yes.
Host : Ah and maintaining good health isn't easy. Anyway I'm curious how is to work together these days.  You've already filmed a little together, are you comfortable with each other ?
Jimin : It's already been 3/4 months we started filming, so it's long ago.
Host : Ahh so now you must be able to know how is the other just by looking at each other eyes.
Jimin : *looking at Haein* Just by looking at his eyes I can tell he didn't eat yet today. 
Haein : *laughing out loud*
Jimin : He ate an egg.
Host : Ohhhh
Haein : Aigoo.
Host : Ahh when he don't take care of himself...
Haein : Yes she is capable of understanding my condition very quickly.
Host : Ahh really.
Haein : Yes even today, before we started filming she noticed it too.
Jimin : *looking at him* Yes I can see it, I feel it.
Host : I heard a little earlier. She said you didn't sleep a lot right?
Haein : Ah no.
Host : Ah no ? You slept a lot?
Jimin : I asked him if he slept in his car. I asked "Did you slept in the car ?" and he said yes.
Host : OOH. And Haein ssi, when looking at Jimin is there anything you notice immediately ?
*J & H eye contact* //I love their dynamics they seem close but still shy of each other :tears:)
Jimin : Our condition is always similar (laugh)
Host : Ahh but that's always good. And there no other actress like Jimin who can lift up our moods like that .

Then they talked about the drama airing at 9PM. And the host talked about the promotional video Haein did for MBC were he says "dramatic 9PM"

Haein & Jimin were laughing so hard because in the video he's so serious. 
Host : *joking* I recorded it and play in in repeat.
Haein : yes yes
Host : I still remember it, but there's people who probably didn't watched it yet. For these people, can you say it, but in a cute way.
Haein : Cuter ? *look at Jimin*
Jimin : Just do it the same again. For the people who didn't see it.
Haein : *immediately* Dramatic 9PM. 
Host : OH~~ And because Jimin ssi told you to say it, you did it right away. Like it was automatic. It's good to see.
*J & H laugh, embarrassed*
Host : //talk about OSN being released on Netflix and details about it// Honestly Korean viewers watch OSN and can relate to it. And their their heart flutters while watching, do you think people of other countries if they watch it can relate to it ? What do you think?
Jimin : Everywhere in the world, anyone can see... *point at Haein with her hand* that he's cool.
*Haein point at her with his hands too*
Host : Anyone can see that you're pretty, what's wrong Jimin ssi?
Jimin : No the point of heart fluttering is when the men is cool. (Smile and look at Haein)
Haein : why are you like that ? *shy*
Jimin : That's true you have a lot of fans around the world.
Haein : No no no *denies bc he's embarrassed lool*
Host : Watchers around the world are also people who lives while loving. So watching your love story of painful love and overwhelming feelings would also make them relate. That's what I think.
Jimin : Yes because it's about love and marriage. Everyone is at least once reflective about it in their life.

//
05:14
Host : Lee Jeong In & Yoo Ji Ho couple. LeeYoo couple. (이유 Means 'reason' couple. Koreans Watchers calls them like that.) Are you aware that people calls you like that ?
*H & J laugh*
Host : Actually you two met during the filming of the movie Salute D'Amour (Jangsoosanghwe- 장수상회) but there wasn't scenes of you two together.
//It's that infamous first meeting lol at the restaurant in 2014 I think and the movie was released in 2015)//
Haein & Jimin : yes yes
Host : Since it's the first time you acted together this time. I'm very curious about your 1st meeting.
Haein : *laughing*
Host : Do you still remember it ?
Jimin : *laughing* I don't even remember what I ate yesterday.
All : *laughing*
Host : That's a very realistic answer (lol). How was it for you two ?
Jimin : The 1st time we saw each other? *look at Haein*
Haein : The first time we saw each other at the restaurant was really short and erratic.
///"Short and erratic" yet he was so suprised by her beauty he talked about it in two his interviews back then lol :D///
Host : Then the first time you met through this drama.
Haein : That's when we properly met.
Jimin : The two of us met with the pd.
Host : How was it when you 1st met him as your opposite actor ?
Jimin : *smile and look at Haein*
Host : When you heard he was your male lead.
Jimin : Ahh, that's before we met, I had heard that it would be Haein ssi, and it was kinda refreshing because Yoo Ji Ho is a character with a child, so I thought that it would be difficult to agree but because he agreed right away, I was very thankful *smile at Haein & eye contact*
Haein : *softly* thank you.
//I noticed they're still so shy around each other bc they look at the other but it's rare they look at each other in the eye at the same moment, it's like they avoid eye contact//
Host : Than Jimin you were the 1st—
Jimin : No he received the script first.
Haein : It was around the same time.
Host : I see, but that's not what is important. What is important is the two of you are here with us :D
*Everyone laugh*
Host : Then Haein ssi, when you heard that Jimin ssi was the lead actress, what was your reaction?
Haein : Hmm..yes...*shyly* I asked the company..if she really signed the contract. *laugh*
*Everyone laugh*
Haein : If it's really certain that she agreed. :D I kept checking about it. 
//He must be very nervous because he kept fidgeting//
Host : That would mean you wanted to act together before.
Haein : Yes that true, because I really wanted to act with her.
Host : So how it is ? Is the heart flutter as you expected it in the past ?
Haein : Yes, and I'm filming really happily, it's fun when I come filming.
Host : really, and even today you came like a pharmacist wearing white. *Everyone laugh* I almost called you Yoo Ji ho.

//

At 07:52 The host asked Jimin if she likes to read and that's how she laughed lmao. 

Then there was an interesting thing that Jimin said. That she never really looked at librarians
And that she looked about it for the role, and because the library is very quiet, they have to wear shoes that doesn't make sounds. //That's why Jeong In always have weird shoes lool//
And that when Jeong In talks or fight she use very difficult words. At first Jimin said to Kim Eun writer that it was too hard but she (the writer) said that after visiting librarians she noticed that's how they're speaking since they're always reading books.

11:00 //OMG that timing. I realized Haein talked about the recent making video that was released.//

He said that he played around a lot with Eun u (the child actor), but that Eun u is very smart, because every time they start filming he is immediately serious, meanwhile for Haein it takes him time to get the emotions right. He had to film the phone conversation (in ep 11) and that day he made the most NG compared to all the other days combined (lmao)
He said that Jimin also came to support him in that scene (like we can see in the bts) and she saw everything :D 

Haein : "I realized I've got a lot to learn from Eun-u."
*everyone laugh*

@YuukiH Thank you for your hard work, I love reading it.  It feels like live.  I think they released the bts and they deleted it right away.  Can you provide the link?  What did she see?

Edited by cometrue
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

((Hug)) @YuukiH!  Thank you so much.

Ji Min used to be host so she knows what to do to lift up the mood in interview.

JHI must has felt very unreal when he was informed that Ji Min has signed the contract.  I liked the part where he confirmed his heart is fluttered as expected and he went filming happily and it is fun.  My heart flutter too when he said that.  Haha!

As actors and actress are very busy (they may not sleep well or eat well due to work).  Having working opportunity is the best time to spend time together.  Especially with your admirer. Haha!

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Thank you @YuukiH ! Reading your translations is giving me a lot of feels :) So they said that they already worked 3/4 months during this VLive interview. They're probably comfortable with that duration of filming yet they still get shy when they see each other in the eyes. I'd like to think that they're crushing on in each other :wub: and they don't want to get caught that's why JHI just kept on stealing glances. :phew: And HJM is sometimes straightforward.

Can't wait for the next episodes! Huhuh come faster Thursday morning 

5 hours ago, YuukiH said:

Here, some short clip from The Swoon. Let's watch and give some love to our couple:

Have you watched the making? They filmed it for one take only? I have a feeling that this could be an NG but they managed to make it natural.

Hahaha and that "sorry" is more like HJM to JHI. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Dear @YuukiH, thank you so much for taking the time and energy to translate their Vlive. :kiss_wink::cookie:

I love learning Korean language. But I am still basic. Watching Korean drama really motivates me to be fluent in it. I just cant stand waiting for subs to be released :D

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@cometrue Thank youu~~ I don't have specific place to watch the bts. If you search on Instagram, fans upload the bts when they're released ^^
He meant Jimin saw him making a lot of NG when filming with Eun U :D

@tok-soompi  *hug back* I didn't know that, she hosted what ?
I agree that she's very good at making people at ease and have a very funny sense of humor, and she's also so lovely, it's a joy to watch her.

Haein must have felt it was so unreal that's why he's so happy filming. He wanted to act with her since 2014 when he first saw her :tears:
It must've felt like a dream come true :)
Yes that was so cute, I love their dynamics so much.

I know right that's why he must have been very happy to work with her, it's the best opportunity to get closer :D I find it cute that he's a admirer but he doesn't show it much, he's always calm and composed (minus when he laugh he's cute) it's like he's really mature. 

@shariechan I was having so much feels while translating too :D Ikr that's what makes me lovs them they're so comfortable yet so shy around each other^^ Yes thats exactly what I was thinking, like a crush :tears: but they didn't confess or anything ^^

Yes I also felt Jimin is extremely straightforward, honest and laidback that's why he's so at ease with her !

YES I watched the bts of the kiss and I'm screaming because they weren't supposed to have the second kiss. But because the pd didn't stop, Jimin kissed him a second time ndk~kskaknb yes when she poked him it was a mistake that's why ksaknakj I'm dying :tears:

@adibadiba  Don't worry I like translating things !! Thanks~~ Good luck learning korean!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

12:25
Host : In the first meeting at the pharmacy, Jiho falls in love at first sight right ? But the way Jeong In looked, wasn't it hard to fall in love at first sight ?
Jimin : I was that bad ?
*Everyone laugh*
Host : No ! That's not what I mean, I'll explain : She (Jeong In) wake up and got out of the apartment without brushing her teeth or washing her face.
Jimin : *laughing out loud and clapping* I didn't even think about that. That she didn't brush her teeth.
Host : We think like that, since we have a lot of experience. (LOL) She was all unprepared and Jiho saw her, and fell in love.
Jimin : You can't ask that to me. *to Haein* In what aspect did you fell in love exactly ? 
No but that's true when I think about it. I even talked to him very close.
Host : In what aspect of Jeong In, Ji Ho fell for ?
Haein : Well, because even if she's like that, she's beautiful.
//He didn't even said she was pretty, like most people says 예쁘다 (yepeuda), but said she was 아름다워 (aleumdawo) means beautiful :tears://
Host : OH! My heart (lmao the host is me)
Jimin : *joking*People aren't leaving? (the live)
Host : No no~ *reading comments* "She's just pretty, there's no other explications needed", everyone is going crazy "she's still pretty even drunk". Yes that's right. Being pretty without doing anything (make up, etc..) that's when you're really pretty.
//I'm still crying inside because everyone says she's pretty but he said she's beautiful :tears:)//
Jimin : But sometimes you fall for someone without any reasons. 
Host : That's right.
Jimin : I think thats what they both felt at that moment.
Haein : That's right. *Haein and Jimin eye contact while smiling* She explained perfectly what I wanted to say.

14:10
Host : There's also this moment when Ji ho didn't sent his bank account number to see her again face to face.
*Haein smiling & Jimin laughing*
Host : A lot of people said it was realistic. Haein ssi if it was you, what would you have done ?
Haein : It would've been similar.
Host : Right, following your heart.
Haein : Yes.
Jimin : But while filming this scene, Haein ssi had a lot of thoughts about it, and talked about it with our pd. Because Ji Ho is a character that lived without opening his heart since Eun u mother. But Haein ssi thought a lot of how to deliver that simple line. So it took a long time to film this scene.
Haein : Yes "because I wanted to see you again" is a very short line, but it was very hard, that one line.
Jimin : If wrongly said, it could be interpreted as Ji ho being a dating expert, or another wrong way it could have felt cheesy. That's why it was hard for him.
Haein : Yes..
Jimin : *eye contact* but in the end, the scene that was choosed was the one you wanted.
Haein : Yes, it was a relief.
Jimin : Right.
//I love this moment :tears://
Host : As a viewer, when I was watching TV, when this line came, I got up without noticing.
*Everyone laughing* because my heart was so excited *everyone laugh even more* I liked that scene very much.
Haein : Thank you.

I skipped a few minutes because I didn't really understand but it wasn't really important, they talked about Ji ho & Jeong In. 
+ They watched the 1st video at the end of ep 1 when they decide to meet at the pharmacy and make things clear.

20:00
Host : It seemed Ji Ho got a message from Jeong In and run to the pharmacy, but we didn't see that message.
Jimin : Yes
Haein : it wasn't shown.
*sudden eye contact + avoiding eyes*
//I'm going crazy because I didn't notice it before but they rarely have eye contact but everytime they do, it's barely for one second. It's like they're so shy about it djkaksabjA//
Host : but what was the text ? Did the pd told you ? Can we know ?
Jimin : We didn't ask. But from what I think. They meet right away, so I think she sent that message, to get things straight. She went there to be honest about her situation. 
*Jimin look at Haein and they have that weird eye contact and she laugh shyly*
Host : Hi hi Aww that's so sweet~~ 
//Lmao she's me//
*Haein & Jimin smiling to each other*
Jimin : Quickly say something about it too.
Host : yes Haein ssi when filming, did you had imagined a reply in your mind ?
Jimin : Did Ji Ho asked to meet first ?
Haein : That's what I think.
Jimin : Because he also had something to say.
Haein : Something like "can we meet right now?" Because he wanted to say the truth about his son.
Jimin : Because it was uncomfortable to not be honest about it for both of them.
Host : Oh~ I see. And in real life are you the style to reply quickly to text messages?
Jimin : He's slow at replying. But that's because he's really busy. For me, when I'm working, since I don't have my phone, so I reply when I see it. But I don't write long texts. If it's to have long conversations, I prefer to call.
Host : Ohh~~~ As expected your voice on the phone is charming.
Jimin : *coughing* where ? *laughing*
Host : Ayy~ why are you like this ? What about Haein ssi ?
Haein : I also prefer to call.
Host : Oohh~ you both have a lot in common 
//lmao I was thinking the same//
Jimin : Do you write long message ?
Haein : I use a lot of emoticons, but in the drama we don't use any.
Jimin : Ah that's right we use a lot of emoticons in our conversations.
Host : Ah really ?
Jimin : *laughing* yes sometimes whe even have conversations just using emoticons. Like when I want to say I'm drinking beer, I use the emoticon drinking beer. *laughing*
Host : Ah so you both like using emoticons.
*Haein smiling and nodding*
Jimin : I used to not use them. But people around me complained so much about it. 

Watching the second video of Jeong In seeing Ji ho playing basketball.
24:44
Haein : *laughing* I really liked the way you looked.
Jimin : Really ?
Haein : *laughing* While touching your hair, and watching while pretending to not be watching. I actually saw it for the first time when I saw the episode. 
Jimin : It wasn't wrote in the script, but I was not comfortable with Giseok in front of me. So I watched secretly while touching my hair.
*Haein & Jimin laughing*

Host : The basketball scene looked really real, how much time did it took to film ?
Haein : Around 10 hours.
Host : Oh? 10 hours ! Then it's from morning till the night.
Haein : *smiling* Like a military training.
Jimin : *laughing* he lost weight in that scene.
Host : Than what about the pd direction in that scene ?
Haein : Pd direction…?
Jimin : There wasn't.
Haein : There wasn't any direction.
Jimin : He told them to play like it was real.
Haein : *laughing* there wasn't any direction.
Jimin : Since he (APS pd) hates when things looks fake, they had to really play basketball.
Haein : And for a very long moment they didn't stop the camera so we had to play continuously, I almost died while running *smiling*
*Jimin laughing*
Host : Haein ssi must be really good at basketball in real life ?
Haein : No, I just like it, I'm not very good at it. I just like it.
Host : Ah and also in the middle of all that, it seemed that Jeong In fell in love with Ji Ho when she saw him play. Did she fell or not?
Jimin : Ahhh~
*Haein looking at her*
Jimin : *smiling* Well, there the thing that womans like, when the men is very concentrated in the game. Because he was very competitive. Also the fact that they met again was very fascinating. Wouldn't have she fell in love for him ?
Host : Ohh~~ Then I'm very curious about your brain structure (the schema of the brain with spaces to fill in with words) at that moment. Haein ssi what were you thinking when you made eye contact with her at that moment, with Ji Ho's mind?
Haein : First. That I have to win.
Host : Ahh "I have to show a winning side of me"
Haein : Yes I would've wanted to show a good winning side of me.
Host : Ohh~~ so you really had that kind od thoughts. You actually looked really cool after scoring.
Haein : *smiling* At that time, luckily, the ball came to me, and I immediately succeeded at scoring, and that's the scene on the episode.
Host : So you really didn't stop while filming and playing basketball.
Haein : No.
Host : Oh~ that's really fascinating~ Than what about Jeong In brain structure ?
Jimin : "Is it fate?" that's what she would've thought.
Host : Right, I also had that thought.
Jimin : If you look at the brain structure. 'Fate' is taking the biggest part of her brain. And the little dot is 'Gi Seok' 
*everyone laughing*
Jimin : Now I feel sorry
Host : Ha ha right. No but because Ji Ho fell. And you stand up because you're worried
Jimin : Yes and I get up without noticing myself.
Host : And that's when Jae In says "don't worry it's not Gi Seok, sit down". But I felt Jeong In didn't really saw Gi Seok at all.
Jimin : Yes she had a tunnel vision (on Ji Ho)

//
Watching the 3rd video of the restaurant.

30:30
Host : So did you eat a lot filming this scene ?
Jimin : I hadn't had eat all day before filming this scene, and it took time to start filming so I kept eating *laughing*
Host : Ah, so there was cooked meat already.
Jimin : No it's at that moment when we started grilling it. *laughing*
Host : And I think Haein ssi would have been like Jiho and grilled the meat.
Jimin : No rather than that, he have so much pride in grilling meat.
*Haein laughing*
Jimin : And also the first time we saw each other during 'Salute d'amour', at the restaurant (in 2014), I don't remember, but he said I complimented him about how well he grilled the meat.
*Haein nodding*
Jimin : And one time we ate meat in a restaurant, and the staff decided to grill it, but he refused. He have to always do it himself.
Haein : *smiling* I have to cut it and grill it myself.

//Then they talked about the differents meat and how to grill them well. Ans Jimin was laughing because he sounds like an expert. //

33:16 then Haein must have realised it was kind of funny because he started laughing out of nowhere, and Jimin laughed with him too.
Jimin : why ?
Haein : what ?
*And they're laughing so much without reasons.*
Jimin : Did I said something I shouldn't have said ?
Haein : No, no it's ok.
Jimin : Ok
Host : *start talking about meat again lol* 
And also the surprising no-look-pass of chopsticks from Ji Ho. Was it ad-lib?
Haein : No it was in the script. "He pass it to her without looking"
Host : So did you remember the facial expression you made while giving it to her ?
Haein : *don't understand*
Jimin : I also didn't saw it while filming since I was asking for chopsticks. But it looked so real. It looked like he had meat in his mouth. *laugh* but because he did that while giving them, it looked really natural.
Host : It seems Ji Ho don't really remember it.
Haein : It didn't calculate that. It must have been food I was trying to eat in my mouth.
Host : Wow you really acted in real situations.
Jimin : You're so cool *she claps hands and they make eye contact and they do the thing when they rise their eyebrows in the same time, and smile*

• Love 5
  • Thanks 6

36:40
They started a game. Where the host shows them a message and sometimes it's from Jeong In or sometimes Ji Ho. If it's Jeong In, Ji ho have to say what he would write ro reply to the text. If Jeong In like the reply she makes a heart, and if she don't she turn her head. 

The first message is from Jeong In «Good morning, pharmacist Ji Ho, did you go to work safely ?» and Jimin read it.
Host : What would Ji Ho respond to make her heart flutter ?
Haein : Ah.. It's..
Host : —It's hard, right ? You have to think a lot tbh
Haein : If you try to make it heart fluttering then its difficult
Jimin : Then if it's Ji Ho, what do you think he would have replied ?
Haein : If it's Ji Ho « Good morning. What about you Jeong In ssi?»
*Everyone Awww*
Host : It's very simple but why is it so heart fluttering~
*sudden big heart from Jimin*
*Haein & Jimin laugh*
Host : AAWWWW~~

The second message is from Ji Ho «Are you sleeping?» and Haein read it.
Jimin : «Dreaming of Ji Ho»
Host : OH! Smksdjhasjqkdns //lmao she was literally like that//
Haein : *Hiding his face behind his hand, flustered*
Jimin : Jeong In actually makes a lot of jokes like that!
Host : Ah really ?
*Haein still looking like he isn't recovered yet lol*
Jimin : But people didn't see that side of her yet.
//since they did the vlive when only 3 episodes were shown//
Host : We don't know yet
Jimin : She likes to make jokes.
*Haein finally calmed down and laugh on his own.*
Host: So is it a heart or a head turn ?
*Haein makes a heart. And drink water*

3rd message from Jeong In «Did I read to many books? My eyes hurts. What am I supposed to do»
Host : Since she's a librarian, she reads a lot~
Haein : *pretends to be on the phone * Hello ?
Host : You call her immediately ? AWWWWWWW~~ *staff going crazy behind lool & Jimin laugh* Because her eyes hurt!!
Haein : Because her eyes are hurting too by looking at her phone.
Host : Right~
Jimin : Oohhh~~ *laugh*
Host : How is it (to Jimin)?
*Jimin makes a heart*

4th message from Ji Ho «Did you eat ?», Haein read it. But Jimin doesn't respond. 
Host : How would Jeong In would reply ?
Jimin : Ah ! Me ?
*Jimin & Haein laughing*
Jimin : «What are you going to buy?»
//I love that reply it's really something I would expect from Jeong In lol//
Host : Ooh~ what are you going to buy. She's saying she didn't eat yet. (To Haein) What are you going to buy her.
Haein : *right away* Meat. *laugh*
Jimin : Yeess :D

Host : We don't even need to ask for the heart. Let's see the next text.

5th message from Jeong In «The weather is so nice!», Jimin read it.
Haein : At what hour did she sent the text ?
Jimin : 1:24PM.
Haein : *smiling* «Let's go to Han River»
*Staff & Host going crazy again*
Jimin : Everyone..!

6th message from Ji Ho «Jeong In perhaps...do you watch One Spring Night?»
Haein : Jeong In perhaps...do you...*burst into laugh* ..wait—
Host : He could ask that kind of question^^
Haein : Okay. *read the text*
Jimin : «I fell in love with the male character in it»
*Host screaming*
*Haein finally losing it. He hide his face again in his hand*
Host : *joke (to Jimin)* Did you perhaps read the texts before and thought about replies?
Jimin : *laughing, embarrassed* no no
Haein : *still not recovered, still hiding his face* WOW I'm going crazy!! *laugh*
//Lol just by the way his voice changed I can feel he was really going crazy LOL//
Host : What to do, Ji Ho is really—
Haein : *makes a heart*
Host : Oh heart !!
Haein : *still flustered*
Jimin : Actually I'm not good at this kind of awkward things.
Haein : *laughing* but you're doing so good!
*Haein fanning himself with his hands (lol he was shookt)*
Host : You were too good to say that.
*Haein & Jimin drink water*

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

Then they did an other game. They have to say they top 5 lines in ASMR version. I pass this because it's not really important.

48:15
Host : Then can you say in ASMR a thing you want to say to each other. Jimin to Haein. And Haein to Jimin.
Jimin : Not a line?
Host : No, just what you want to say to the other.
Haein : Do I go first ?
Host : Yes great, did you think about something?
Jimin : Something you want to tell me ? In ASMR?
Jimin : Ok, then I'll close my eyes
Haein : Yes you can do that 
Jimin : Because usually you listen to it when you want to sleep. *close eyes*
Haein : «sleep well»
*Jimin laughing*
Host : *pretending to snore* I almost fell asleep.
Then what about Jimin? 
*Haein gives her the mic*
Host : Something you want to say to Jiho or Haein? It would be better for Ji ho ?
Jimin : Ah to Ji ho ? (To Haein) Didn't you said it to me earlier?
Haein : I did.
Host : Then to Haein ? Great.
Jimin : *shy* «Go to bed early» *Haein laughing, shy* Because he sleep too late. «Make sure to eat tomorrow» he eat eggs every time.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

50:00
The last game. They have 5 option and each of them have to choose one and do it.
1. Wink
2. Doing aegyo
3. Poem with each other's name.
4. Eye contact with your both beautiful eyes (LOL)
5. Asking to each other "Since when you're so pretty?" Or "Since when you're so handsome?" And replying.

Jimin : *sigh*
Haein : Can I chose the one I want ?
Host : Yes the one you want.
Haein : *smiling*
Jimin : They're all hard.
Host : *misheard* You want to do them all?
Haein : I'll choose the 5.
//Djajjsjskk1 I knew he would choose this one//
Host : Oh~ 5. That's the one I wanted you to choose :D Then Jimin ssi what did you choose?
Jimin : Me?...3?
Host : 3. Oh you chosed good ones. Then let's begin with 3. Poems with each other's name.
Jimin : *Give the mic to Haein* You first.
Haein : M-me?
Jimin : I need to think about it first.
Haein : *flustered* Hmm...wait..
Host : You need time to think, okay. Han. Ji. Min. With her name.
Haein : wait a sec—
Jimin : *takes the mic from him* then I'll go first.
Host : Oh already.
Jimin : I just came with an idea. *suddenly gets shy. Look at Haein & laugh* I'm so embarrassed.
Haein : It must be a funny poem you came up with.
Jimin : *face all red* not at all. 
//The game doesn't look like a poem with their name when I translate it. But basically. They have to take their name to makes phrases.//
Jimin : «Really»
Haein : You face is all red
Jimin : *laughing embarrassed* I know. *Lmao she turn completely her back on him so he can't see her face.* I get embarrassed easily.
*Haein gives her water*
Jimin : Thank you. Ah I'm hot.
Host : «Really» and after ?
Jimin : «Haein ssi»
*Haein smiling*
Host : Aww~ «Really Haein ssi». Usually the end is always the hardest.
Jimin : *gets even more red and embarrassed on her own and turn even more so hw can't see her face*
//I'm laughing so much at Haein facw because his face is like 'what is happening? why is she getting so shy??'
Host : (to Haein) She's not looking at you.
Jimin : *laughing*
Haein : *laughing* she's turning her back on me
Jimin *laughing again*
Host : Ikr, it became like that.
Jimin : «Aren't you too cool to be human ?»
*Everyone screaming*
*Haein going crazy again, hiding his face behind his hands again*
Host : Omo omo omo
*Jimin screaming LOL*
Jimin : Everyone I'm sorry.
Host : No~ we understand, we feel the same.
*Haein looking like he lost it. Going crazy internally on his own. Then look at Jimin (with love. lmao I'm joking)*
Host : Really Haein ssi, to the point of not being human aren't you too handsome—
Jimin : cool
Host : Yes
Haein : *looking like it's the best compliment he ever heard* thank you.
*Jimin laughing and hitting him lightly on the shoulder, meanwhile Haein look so happy* 
Jimin : I hope no one I know is watching this.
Haein : Our pd could be watching.
Jimin : He doesn't watch that kind of thing.
Host : Now its Haein time.
*Haein takes the mic*
Jimin : do something funny instead *laugh*
Host : Did you think about something? It's hard.
Haein : *hesitating* I have a few ideas, I'm trying to decide.
Jimin : Ohh~~
Host : Than do it 3 times.
*Everyone laugh*
Haein : wait a minute
Host : Jimin ssi the color of your face came back to normal :D

Jimin : Ah what a relief
Host : How did you came up with that in that short time?
Jimin : It just popped into my mind *laughing* what if an article comes out
Host : *laughing* an article
Haein : I'm ready
Jimin : I'm so embarrassed
Host : (to Haein) Are you ready ?
Jimin : Han
Haein : «an hour passed so quickly»
Host : That's true it's almost 1 hour
Jimin : Ji
Haein : «It's really unfortunate»
Host : fkk~jDj2kjak
Jimin : Oh~ Min 
Haein : «Even if we're embarrassed, would we be able to go until the end?»
Jimin : Ohh~~ Min is hard.

55:10 
Now they have to do the last game. Asking to each other "Since when you're so pretty?" Or "Since when you're so handsome?" And replying.

Host : Jimin ssi face is gradually becoming red again.
*Haein & Jimin laughing*
Jimin : Ah, seriously..
Host : Then let's start with Haein. You ask her the question.
Haein : *smiling* yes yes
Haein : *laughing* I'll ask first.
Jimin : Ah really.. can we skip this game? *laughing*
*Haein looking at her, smiling*
Jimin : Then I'll ask. I go first.
Host : Ok
Jimin : *to Haein* Since when you're this handsome?
Haein : *shookt* Hearing it like that is really flustering.
Jimin : Didn't you choose this because you had a reply in mind?
Host : I think he choose thia because he wanted you to reply
//My thoughts, exactly///
*Haein thinking about something to say*
Jimin : It must be nice~ Since when was it ?
Haein : When we first met at the pharmacy.
Host : OH. The pharmacy! You became handsome since then. Aww you replied as Ji ho.
Haein : He would have make more efforts since then.
Host: suddenly we're back in One Spring Night mood.
*Jimin laugh*
Host : Then now it's your turn to ask.
Haein : *looking at Jimin* Since when were you this pretty ?
//Do you hear that ? It's me crying :D//

Jimin : *laughing* That day before when I drank.
*Everyone laughing*
Haein : That's right, if she didn't drink, she wouldn't have came to the pharmacy.

Lastly some interesting parts at the end.
57:45

Host: How are your personality ? Are you similar to Ji Ho or Jeong In ?
Jimin : Haein ssi is like that. Even originally he is really similar to Yoo Ji ho.
Host : Than what about Haein, do you think she's similar to Jeong In ?
Haein : They're different, but—
Jimin : —What different ? He's always like that.
Haein : But, I don't know since when. At a certain moment she became more and more like Jeong In. That's why I said it to her many times : "you're acting really similar to Jeong In".
Jimin : Ever since I started speaking like Jeong In, I really liked it. It's more refreshing, I don't have to hide what I think. It's more comfortable to be more honest.

Host : Do you like passionate or comfortable love ?
Jimin : A comfortable one. Since a passionate is difficult to make it last long.
Host : Oh~ I wonder if it would be different to Ji ho.
Haein : Ji Ho would like a comfortable one better. Because he have a lot of pain in him.
Host : Oh~ I see. Also if it's already been 3-4 months you know each other, wouldn't it be normal to be more at ease. But you still seems to respect each other and use respectful speech (jeongdaemal) to each other.
Haein : Yes, I'll keep it like that.
Host : You'll keep it like that ?
Haein : I don't know.
*Jimin laugh*
//That's the answer to our question ! He still wants to be respectful with her without calling her Noona or Sunbaenim, probably calling her "Jimin ssi" but he's not sure what Jimin think about it//
Jimin : Jeong In and Ji ho talks like that. Using formal speech mixed with a little of banmal (more casual speech). I think the way we speak is really similar to them.
Host : Oh~ similar to them.
Haein : We do speak banmal. But it's the kind of banmal that doesn't look like speaking banmal.

A comment was asking them to call each other "Jeong In ah & Ji Ho yah"
Jimin : Oh, we never called each other like that right ?
Haein : Yes we did.
Jimin : You called me 'Jeong In ah' ? When ?
Haein : 'Ji ho yah!' 'Jeong In ah!' that scene

//They're talking about the scene in the car. After they saw Seo In. "Be careful Ji ho yah" "I will Jeong In ah"//

Jimin : Ahhh!! *stop and smile*
Haein : *laugh* she doesn't want to spoil.
Host : Bur can we see that now ? It's not really a spoiler.
Jimin : Ji ho yah ! *laugh* Didn't I called him too much like a neighborhood friend?
Host : No it's good too ^^
Haein : Why Jeong In ah ?
//I'm screaming that's so sweet//

ENDspan widget

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 7

Finished reading the translation of Vlive. I will rewatch it again later. Thank you so much dear @YuukiH! You make us all fluttered by understanding their convo and interactions. :love:

btw, about the chopstick kiss. What did HJM say in the end? And what was the text saying on the screen? Was the second kiss really impromptu by HJM? No wonder JHI was left speechless and smiling after the kiss :tounge_xd:

thank you so much dear! Hope my Korean can get better and better so that I can help translating some subs lol!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, YuukiH said:

50:00
The last game. They have 5 option and each of them have to choose one and do it.
1. Wink
2. Doing aegyo
3. Poem with each other's name.
4. Eye contact with your both beautiful eyes (LOL)
5. Asking to each other "Since when you're so pretty?" Or "Since when you're so handsome?" And replying.

Haein : Can I chose the one I want ?
Host : Yes the one you want.
Haein : *smiling*
Host : *misheard* You want to do them all?
Haein : I'll choose the 5.
//Djajjsjskk1 I knew he would choose this one//
Host : Oh~ 5. That's the one I wanted you to choose :D Then Jimin ssi what did you choose?
Jimin : Me?...3?
Host : 3. Oh you chosed good ones. Then let's begin with 3. Poems with each other's name.
Jimin : *Give the mic to Haein* You first.
Haein : M-me?
Jimin : I need to think about it first.
Haein : *flustered* Hmm...wait..
Host : You need time to think, okay. Han. Ji. Min. With her name.
Haein : wait a sec—
Jimin : *takes the mic from him* then I'll go first.
Host : Oh already.
Jimin : I just came with an idea. *suddenly gets shy. Look at Haein & laugh* I'm so embarrassed.
Haein : It must be a funny poem you came up with.
Jimin : *face all red* not at all. 
//The game doesn't look like a poem with their name when I translate it. But basically. They have to take their name to makes phrases.//
Jimin : «Really»
Haein : You face is all red
Jimin : *laughing embarrassed* I know. *Lmao she turn completely her back on him so he can't see her face.* I get embarrassed easily.
*Haein gives her water*
Jimin : Thank you. Ah I'm hot.
Host : «Really» and after ?
Jimin : «Haein ssi»
*Haein smiling*
Host : Aww~ «Really Haein ssi». Usually the end is always the hardest.
Jimin : *gets even more red and embarrassed on her own and turn even more so hw can't see her face*
//I'm laughing so much at Haein facw because his face is like 'what is happening? why is she getting so shy??'
Host : (to Haein) She's not looking at you.
Jimin : *laughing*
Haein : *laughing* she's turning her back on me
Jimin *laughing again*
Host : Ikr, it became like that.
Jimin : «Aren't you too cool to be human ?»
*Everyone screaming*
*Haein going crazy again, hiding his face behind his hands again*
Host : Omo omo omo
*Jimin screaming LOL*
Jimin : Everyone I'm sorry.
Host : No~ we understand, we feel the same.
*Haein looking like he lost it. Going crazy internally on his own. Then look at Jimin (with love. lmao I'm joking)*
Host : Really Haein ssi, to the point of not being human aren't you too handsome—
Jimin : cool
Host : Yes
Haein : *looking like it's the best compliment he ever heard* thank you.
*Jimin laughing and hitting him lightly on the shoulder, meanwhile Haein look so happy* 
Jimin : I hope no one I know is watching this.
Haein : Our pd could be watching.
Jimin : He doesn't watch that kind of thing.
Host : Now its Haein time.
*Haein takes the mic*
Jimin : do something funny instead *laugh*
Host : Did you think about something? It's hard.
Haein : *hesitating* I have a few ideas, I'm trying to decide.
Jimin : Ohh~~
Host : Than do it 3 times.
*Everyone laugh*
Haein : wait a minute
Host : Jimin ssi the color of your face came back to normal :D

Jimin : Ah what a relief
Host : How did you came up with that in that short time?
Jimin : It just popped into my mind *laughing* what if an article comes out
Host : *laughing* an article
Haein : I'm ready
Jimin : I'm so embarrassed
Host : (to Haein) Are you ready ?
Jimin : Han
Haein : «an hour passed so quickly»
Host : That's true it's almost 1 hour
Jimin : Ji
Haein : «It's really unfortunate»
Host : fkk~jDj2kjak
Jimin : Oh~ Min 
Haein : «Even if we're embarrassed, would we be able to go until the end?»
Jimin : Ohh~~ Min is hard.

55:10 
Now they have to do the last game. Asking to each other "Since when you're so pretty?" Or "Since when you're so handsome?" And replying.

Host : Jimin ssi face is gradually becoming red again.
*Haein & Jimin laughing*
Jimin : Ah, seriously..
Host : Then let's start with Haein. You ask her the question.
Haein : *smiling* yes yes
Haein : *laughing* I'll ask first.
Jimin : Ah really.. can we skip this game? *laughing*
*Haein looking at her, smiling*
Jimin : Then I'll ask. I go first.
Host : Ok
Jimin : *to Haein* Since when you're this handsome?
Haein : *shookt* Hearing it like that is really flustering.
Jimin : Didn't you choose this because you had a reply in mind?
Host : I think he choose thia because he wanted you to reply
//My thoughts, exactly///
*Haein thinking about something to say*
Jimin : It must be nice~ Since when was it ?
Haein : When we first met at the pharmacy.
Host : OH. The pharmacy! You became handsome since then. Aww you replied as Ji ho.
Haein : He would have make more efforts since then.
Host: suddenly we're back in One Spring Night mood.
*Jimin laugh*
Host : Then now it's your turn to ask.
Haein : *looking at Jimin* Since when were you this pretty ?
//Do you hear that ? It's me crying :D//

Jimin : *laughing* That day before when I drank.
*Everyone laughing*
Haein : That's right, if she didn't drink, she wouldn't have came to the pharmacy.

Lastly some interesting parts at the end.
57:45

Host: How are your personality ? Are you similar to Ji Ho or Jeong In ?
Jimin : Haein ssi is like that. Even originally he is really similar to Yoo Ji ho.
Host : Than what about Haein, do you think she's similar to Jeong In ?
Haein : They're different, but—
Jimin : —What different ? He's always like that.
Haein : But, I don't know since when. At a certain moment she became more and more like Jeong In. That's why I said it to her many times : "you're acting really similar to Jeong In".
Jimin : Ever since I started speaking like Jeong In, I really liked it. It's more refreshing, I don't have to hide what I think. It's more comfortable to be more honest.

Host : Do you like passionate or comfortable love ?
Jimin : A comfortable one. Since a passionate is difficult to make it last long.
Host : Oh~ I wonder if it would be different to Ji ho.
Haein : Ji Ho would like a comfortable one better. Because he have a lot of pain in him.
Host : Oh~ I see. Also if it's already been 3-4 months you know each other, wouldn't it be normal to be more at ease. But you still seems to respect each other and use respectful speech (jeongdaemal) to each other.
Haein : Yes, I'll keep it like that.
Host : You'll keep it like that ?
Haein : I don't know.
*Jimin laugh*
//That's the answer to our question ! He still wants to be respectful with her without calling her Noona or Sunbaenim, probably calling her "Jimin ssi" but he's not sure what Jimin think about it//
Jimin : Jeong In and Ji ho talks like that. Using formal speech mixed with a little of banmal (more casual speech). I think the way we speak is really similar to them.
Host : Oh~ similar to them.
Haein : We do speak banmal. But it's the kind of banmal that doesn't look like speaking banmal.

A comment was asking them to call each other "Jeong In ah & Ji Ho yah"
Jimin : Oh, we never called each other like that right ?
Haein : Yes we did.
Jimin : You called me 'Jeong In ah' ? When ?
Haein : 'Ji ho yah!' 'Jeong In ah!' that scene

//They're talking about the scene in the car. After they saw Seo In. "Be careful Ji ho yah" "I will Jeong In ah"//

Jimin : Ahhh!! *stop and smile*
Haein : *laugh* she doesn't want to spoil.
Host : Bur can we see that now ? It's not really a spoiler.
Jimin : Ji ho yah ! *laugh* Didn't I called him too much like a neighborhood friend?
Host : No it's good too ^^
Haein : Why Jeong In ah ?
//I'm screaming that's so sweet//

ENDspan widget

Wow...I just finished reading it.  Thank you so very much. I got to re-watch the vlive and I have to pay more attention to the facial expression.  If you did not translate it, I have never known the difference between the words.  Thanks again:kiss_wink:!

Edited by cometrue
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Omo omo thank you @YuukiH very much for the translations!! ((Hug again!))

She used to be host for KBS2 Entertainment Weekly from 2006 to 2008.

Does that mean Jung Hae In might be thinking it is Fate to be able to see Ji Min again and work together with her in the same project?  Keke! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@YuukiH you're such a blessing :) Thanks for all the translations! :wub:

I found myself last night rewatching the vlive parts as I read through your post. :P

The next time that I'll have spare I may post some of my "observations" in the VLIVE in reference of your translations. :rolleyes:

Anyone in our sisters here who wants to share observations after watching again VLIVE?

:heart:

Just to share some fun thing, I followed Hae In and Ji Min in IG and I happen to receive a notif everytime there's a new post.

I always wish whenever I receive that they would post each other again even we know sometimes it's promotion. :P

But are there handlers of their IG? Or they're really the ones who make posts?

• Like 3
  • Love 1