Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Haein looking at her* Jimin : You can do it well, right ? (the kiss scene) *smile* Haein : what ? *smiling* Jimin : you can do well ? Haein : No (Caption : It's not even time to film, but t

50:00 The last game. They have 5 option and each of them have to choose one and do it. 1. Wink 2. Doing aegyo 3. Poem with each other's name. 4. Eye contact with your both beautiful eyes (LO

@adibadiba I translated the whole scene ^^ Jimin : Is the wine real ? Staff : Yes it's real Haein : Nice  Jimin : *laughing* nice ㅋㅋㅋ *Haein laugh*  *Jimin try to take a little of wine*

In character as JH, he should be cloud 9 as his love JI and him has become one.  As JHI, he should feel unbelivable, the person he finds very pretty and adore are so intimate with him. :wub:

 

credit to author

  • Like 4
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am new in this forum, and I am glad that I found it :).  When I knew that HJM would take this role, I was worry about it because everybody said that they would not have the same chemistry like the one in SITR did.  Honestly, I did not watch SITR because I did not know JHI before this drama and I was not interested in it .  I watch this drama because of HJM and I like her since RTP.  Wow, her eyes are so beautiful and her acting is always excellent.  One day, I read a comment in Youtube and it said that JHI said that HJM is the most beautiful actress and he wanted to work with her, and he mentioned twice.  Therefore, I am really interested in their interaction on the BTS.  I am hoping that they are really have something in the real life.

 

p.s. like some fellows said,  JHI did not even call HJM "noona" or "sunbaemin" during the Vlive and the press con.  

 

 

Edited by cometrue
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2019 at 7:42 AM, Lawyerh said:

Omo omo why my romantic shipping thread become neck battle and horror genre ha ha ha.... 

 

I need to switch the mood back asap...to lovey dovey :joy::heart: 

 

Btw their theme so wedding-ish on press con. If drama sad ending, i probably will be consoled with this pictures...:innocent:

 

K2Pqgf7.jpg

Cr. Jung Hae In IG

 

LMp21d9.jpg

Cr.82k_all

 

  Hide contents

iQlgMbU.jpg

 

 

The first picture looked really real that they are newly wed ... ha ha ha

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Sisters, I want to share this Spotify Playlist - when you want to think of our couple even in our busiest days hahah I can have this repeated again and again....

 

Anyway, I really wish that all their making BTS can be subbed in english :( 

Wishing someone could bless us those! :wub: 

 

 

UPDATE Bless this soul, she have uploaded 2 subbed bts!

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by shariechan
Found something related. :)
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hee!  I like the description here:

 

Credit to author

 

@cometrue, i did not watch sitr thus cannot comments much.  I did check out sitr highlights here and there and some bts.  I find syj is such a happy person, she always laugh.  Jhi feels shy around her.  One interview he said he drank alots in order to look at her (he commented that she is very pretty in interview).  But the drama directions very different thus bts not quite like hjm and jhi.  OSN has alots of simple couple dating scene.  SITR more affectionate when they are dating (think because it is tvn).

 

Not sure whether JHI acting is more mature now or the role expect him to be more mature, i find his gaze and feel more mature than SITR.  Which i think i like this better.  I also like others hope he can involve more serious or bad boy roles.  

 

Note, although he mentioned he does not dare to look into SYJ eyes.  He mentioned in OSN interview, he has no issue looking into his angel eyes.  Kekeke!

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Hee!  I like the description here:

 

Credit to author

 

@cometrue, i did not watch sitr thus cannot comments much.  I did check out sitr highlights here and there and some bts.  I find syj is such a happy person, she always laugh.  Jhi feels shy around her.  One interview he said he drank alots in order to look at her (he commented that she is very pretty in interview).  But the drama directions very different thus bts not quite like hjm and jhi.  OSN has alots of simple couple dating scene.  SITR more affectionate when they are dating (think because it is tvn).

 

Not sure whether JHI acting is more mature now or the role expect him to be more mature, i find his gaze and feel more mature than SITR.  Which i think i like this better.  I also like others hope he can involve more serious or bad boy roles.  

 

Note, although he mentioned he does not dare to look into SYJ eyes.  He mentioned in OSN interview, he has no issue looking into his angel eyes.  Kekeke!

Thank you for your information!  Can you post the link?

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I came upon this forum today and because I like this couple very much I translated an early interview they did for you guys. In the future I'll try to translate others too if you want. 

 

 

I just translated interesting parts.They first explained their characters. 
And at 00:25 : 
*Host* : I'm curious about your first impression of each other.
*Jimin* : We didn't meet through this drama, we've already had seen each other before. He looked clean.
*Haein* : *embarrassed* Thank you. Is it the time for compliments?
*Jimin* : He had that pure feel to him. Innocent and bright.
*Host* : Jimin too (has that feel)
*Jimin* : No I'm not like that (laugh)
*Host* : Ah really (laugh)
00:45
*Jimin* : Because he has a good personality—
*Haein* : —thank you (laugh) I'm hot (bc embarrassed)
*Jimin* : —So I had thought that a great actor aparated.
*Host* : (to Haein) What about your 1st impression of Jimin?
*Jimin* : *embarrassed* Is that kind of question really necessary (laugh) I don't want to hear :D
*Host* : it's bc you complimented him a lot.
*Haein* : Block your ears (smiling)

*Jimin* : Speak honestly. Honestly. When we saw each other at the restaurant.
*Haein* : the 1st impression I got in the restaurant was—
*Jimin* : That I ate meat well ?
*Haein* : Yes that you ate well. And also that time she complimented me that I grilled the meat well. I still remember that. (Smiling) And while filming what I often feel like is that she's an angel.

//That was the time he saw her and thought she was really beautiful, like a doll (like he said in the interview).. I'm sure he remembers that (bc he remembers that she complimented for the meat) but in this interview he didn't said it in front of Jimin :D
*Jimin* : *laughing out loud*
*Haein* : Continue to block your ear. Her personality is really cool—
*Jimin* : Being cool doesn't match with an angel— (smiling, embarrassed)
*Haein* : —And she has the strength to make people around her feel really comfortable.
*Jimin* : *embarrassed*
//Btw I'm laughing so hard at the angel bgm lmao//
*Host* : Then who is the the one that brings the best atmosphere ?(like the vitamin)
*Haein* : It's obviously Jeong In ssi (!!! I realized he always call her Jeong In ! In bts of the show or interviews like this one. :D That's so cute)
*Jimin* : I didn't do anything (laugh)
*Haein* : She doesn't need to do anything.
*Host* : Just being here.
*Jimin laughing*
*Haein* : Of course ! When she comes on set, the pd is always smiling.
*Jimin* : But I think it's because everyone is really considerate. Even if I don't do anything.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YuukiH said:

Hi I came upon this forum today and because I like this couple very much I translated an early interview they did for you guys. In the future I'll try to translate others too if you want. 

 

 

I just translated interesting parts.They first explained their characters. 
And at 00:25 : 
*Host* : I'm curious about your first impression of each other.
*Jimin* : We didn't meet through this drama, we've already had seen each other before. He looked clean.
*Haein* : *embarrassed* Thank you. Is it the time for compliments?
*Jimin* : He had that pure feel to him. Innocent and bright.
*Host* : Jimin too (has that feel)
*Jimin* : No I'm not like that (laugh)
*Host* : Ah really (laugh)
00:45
*Jimin* : Because he has a good personality—
*Haein* : —thank you (laugh) I'm hot (bc embarrassed)
*Jimin* : —So I had thought that a great actor aparated.
*Host* : (to Haein) What about your 1st impression of Jimin?
*Jimin* : *embarrassed* Is that kind of question really necessary (laugh) I don't want to hear :D
*Host* : it's bc you complimented him a lot.
*Haein* : Block your ears (smiling)

*Jimin* : Speak honestly. Honestly. When we saw each other at the restaurant.
*Haein* : the 1st impression I got in the restaurant was—
*Jimin* : That I ate meat well ?
*Haein* : Yes that you ate well. And also that time she complimented me that I grilled the meat well. I still remember that. (Smiling) And while filming what I often feel like is that she's an angel.

//That was the time he saw her and thought she was really beautiful, like a doll (like he said in the interview).. I'm sure he remembers that (bc he remembers that she complimented for the meat) but in this interview he didn't said it in front of Jimin :D
*Jimin* : *laughing out loud*
*Haein* : Continue to block your ear. Her personality is really cool—
*Jimin* : Being cool doesn't match with an angel— (smiling, embarrassed)
*Haein* : —And she has the strength to make people around her feel really comfortable.
*Jimin* : *embarrassed*
//Btw I'm laughing so hard at the angel bgm lmao//
*Host* : Then who is the the one that brings the best atmosphere ?(like the vitamin)
*Haein* : It's obviously Jeong In ssi (!!! I realized he always call her Jeong In ! In bts of the show or interviews like this one. :D That's so cute)
*Jimin* : I didn't do anything (laugh)
*Haein* : She doesn't need to do anything.
*Host* : Just being here.
*Jimin laughing*
*Haein* : Of course ! When she comes on set, the pd is always smiling.
*Jimin* : But I think it's because everyone is really considerate. Even if I don't do anything.

 

@YuukiHThank you for the translation.  I remembered that he has mentioned HJM had praised him about he grilled the meat like a pro in one of the interviews.  However, I do not remember where did I watch.  BTW, can you translate one of the answers in the press con?  Because I found that the translations are different; one of the translations said that after this drama ended , he would call HJM noona or sunbaemin freely and the other one said that after this drama ended, he would call her with a more comfortable way.  

Edited by cometrue
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@cometrue They talked about the meat grilling first meeting in the vlive I think. 

Yes I'll try to translate interesting parts of the press conference that haven't been translated yet today maybe or tomorrow :)

Ahhh it's because the way he said it could have been interpreted in this 2 ways. He said that he never called her Noona or Sunbaenim, and that after filming he's going to call her more comfortably. Honestly I don't know what he means but I don't think he's going to call her Noona or Sunbae, I think he'll call her Jimin ssi (he always calls her Jeong In ssi for what I saw. Meanwhile Jimin calls him also Jiho ssi but sometimes Haein ssi:D). 

 

@Lawyerh Of course I can. I'm not fluent but I understood 80% of their vlive. I can translate the most interesting parts, but I don't have my computer anymore I can't put the subtitles on the video. I can only translate parts and post it here :tears: 

  • Love 4
  • Thanks 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, YuukiH said:

@cometrue They talked about the meat grilling first meeting in the vlive I think. 

Yes I'll try to translate interesting parts of the press conference that haven't been translated yet today maybe or tomorrow :)

Ahhh it's because the way he said it could have been interpreted in this 2 ways. He said that he never called her Noona or Sunbaenim, and that after filming he's going to call her more comfortably. Honestly I don't know what he means but I don't think he's going to call her Noona or Sunbae, I think he'll call her Jimin ssi (he always calls her Jeong In ssi for what I saw. Meanwhile Jimin calls him also Jiho ssi but sometimes Haein ssi:D). 

 

@Lawyerh Of course I can. I'm not fluent but I understood 80% of their vlive. I can translate the most interesting parts, but I don't have my computer anymore I can't put the subtitles on the video. I can only translate parts and post it here :tears: 

@YuukiH Thank you so very much for the details:blush:!  Yes, I have never heard that he called her noona or sunbaenim but he called SYJ noona all the times (I think that might be related to the charater which was in the drama).

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@YuukiHSure... just post the translation here will help us a lot already :wub: Theres many chingu here whose quite curious with the vlive.. because they're so cute there...:lol: Many thanks in advance !!

 

Btw forgot to say, happy to have u here boarded the ship as well... Hope you enjoy here :heart:

 

Hallo & welcome as well to @cometrue :cookie: cookies for you haha.... 

@Lawyerh Thank you for the cookies!  I am so happy to be here:love:.

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot you're such a beautiful soul @YuukiH for sharing us some translations.. :wub:

 

So we'll have to wait what will JHI call HJM after filming. I'm getting a feeling he won't call her noona :phew:

 

Btw, I really like it here, it's like a haven where I always look forward for sweet stuff related to our couple!

 

~ thank you @Lawyerh for this page :heart:

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lawyerh You're welcome :wub: I'm going to translate parts of the vlive tomorrow ^^ they have some very cute moments in it :tears: what I felt is that they're very similar to Jiho and Jeong In ^^

And thank u !!

@cometrue Yes it's related to the drama characters but also bc they're very comfortable with each other.

 

@shariechan Thank you that's so sweet :D

Yes we'll have to wait. But yeah from what I understood he won't call her Noona lol I would be disappointed if he did :D

 

 

I translated the more interesting parts and related to each other when I had the time :

23:25 :
Q : Since SITR you have that image of younger man who date older woman, and in OSN the the two characters have the same age, but somw ppl still think it's a older woman younger man relationship. I think it could've been a burden for you, so if you did something about it to overcome it ?
Haein : (smiling) I think it's a very good question. After my previous drama (STIR) that image of me was very strong that's why people think that way. To be honest in OSN I didn't particularly did anything about it. The script is the most important, I just concentrated on the lines and circumstances of the script. To say more, the circumstances of Ji Ho, he isn't free and we could even say he's kind of hiding in the pharmacy. I thought about way of expressing his circumstances and situation.
Of course he have many side of him, but because of a past traumatic event, he is scared of meeting someone new. I said he's hiding in the pharmacy. And that's how it start, when someone (Jeong In) enter the pharmacy. And because I focused on that while acting, naturally I looked more mature (laughing). It added responsibility and deepness.

 

 /the journalist ask two Qs but I only translate the second since its about them two./
33:42
Q. Earlier during the photo time Han Ji Min ssi & Jung Hae In ssi held hands, and showed a sweet moment, so I'd like to know more about your couple and romance pairing.
Haein : (laugh & hesitate) I think this time, any words to describe it woulf be vague(?). I really, really like it. Also..(laugh, hesitate)..we talk a lot & contact each other a lot. We talk a lot about the script *look at Jimin*....*she looks at him and they smile shyly* ..and....we got really comfortable with each other. And because her personality is really cool (laidback) and she makes people really at ease, so I also acted more comfortably.
//That's why they have the best chemistry :D//

Jimin : To be honest, even if Haein ssi is younger than me. We didn't have a synopsis, so we began without knowing the age of our characters. 
But in this drama, in comparison of oser dramas, I received a lot of help during filming because he had already worked with the pd (APS). And there was a lot of staffs who had already worked with him too. So even before filming he had already told me a lot about it. So at some parts when I was wondering about things or when it took me longer to understand how the pd was today, Haein ssi came and gave me a lot of tips. So I filmed while receiving way more help from him than the other way. I became more at ease early. And we even talked about our pd without he knowing a lot(laugh). And that's why  I'm thankful of him(Haein) for a lot of things.


44:02
Q. To Jung Hae In ssi, because your opposite actress is older, what are the advantages? And to Han Ji Min ssi, because your opposite actor ia younger, what are the advantages? I'd be grateful if you told me about that.

Haein : Because she acted a lot more than me and have way more experience. Earlier she said she received more help from me during filming, but the truth is I received more help acting wise. Even during NG. I'm the type to make a lot of NG, but she absolutely never make NG. And also she's a Sunbaenim and have more experience ao that's why I got a lot of help (he mean by watching her). Not how to act during filming but about what kind of mindset you need to be while filming, and I'm learning a lot while seeing her attitude. (//It's funny how embarrassed Jimin was while smiling :D//). And....to be honest while filming I didn't even think once that I was younger. And that's why I never called her Noona. (*Jimin laughing out loud* :D) I never called her Noona or Sunbaenim, not even once. When the filming is ending, I'm thinking of calling her comfortably. Yes that's how it is (laugh).

Jimin : It's the same for me. Not just this drama, when I'm acting with a hubae I tend to think about the age of the characters rather than that they are younger. Rather than Sunbae-hubaes I think of them as colleagues. Haein ssi said ot nicely but the fact that we talked helps a lot. But for this filming, since I asked him about a lot of things, and earned a lot of tips, I depended a lot of him. 
And while acting with him, what I truly felt was that he was a lot more manlier than I thought before, and he has a strong leadership. And that's why I couldn't feel he was younger than me. And I think it's actually a really good thing (laugh)

 

// Just after I couldn't understand the Q, but Jimin said Haein have really good manners and is always nice to the staffs and his staffs. And Haein said that he also tend to look at how the actor is with his manager and staff to see how his/hers personality is, and that Jimin is always nice to her staff and everyone around her.//

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...