Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tok-soompi

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

Recommended Posts

There seems to be something wrong in accessing this content.  Fortunately, everything has returned to normal :)
I wanted to post earlier but because I was so excited, I mistakenly posted to another topic of Ji Min  *shy~* I felt that he would like her post so I checked out who liked her post all the time. That’s why I was too happy to did it wrong :sweatingbullets:
 Yes, Hae In liked her post after 4 hours :wub:

 

GO4KKWt.jpg

@hjm_osn I’ve posted it again :lol::sweatingbullets:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Thank you @tok-soompi for the links. I miss them dearly.  I wish there were many NGs on the last scene. Ha. I think Ahn Pan Soek's style is as natural as possible and less retakes.  I mentioned this before that HJM apologized (to JHI) as soon as the director shouted cut.  I think she apologized for the kiss. Why? Were the kisses too real behind the wall where the audience and director couldn't see? Lol gosh I am so thirsty.:w00t:

Nevertheless, it is impressive that they were able to shoot this scene once.  I find HJM's laughs very natural in this scene whereas JHI was so quiet like a cricket.  Because PD Ahn told them not to worry about camera angle or what part that can or can't be seen, JHI and HJM had to act as if everything could potentially be captured by the camera. Thus,  I believe that even behind the wall, they continued acting their 'initimate' part even though the audience couldnt see the whole process.   I heard a smooching sound from behind the wall twice! So when HJM apologized, I squealed with delight.  Lol

 

Making cut 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCBODM2JaT6/?igshid=89yoirx0vvmf

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2020 at 1:00 PM, holly May said:

 

On 6/10/2020 at 8:28 AM, hjm_osn said:

In the Paul Kim YT video, JHI mentioned two of his favorite Paul Kim’s latest songs, “Me after you,” and “But I’ll miss you.” I looked up the lyrics in english (credits below).

Me After You

After I met you
I’ve been happy with small changes
In the dazzling morning
I open my eyes by thinking of you
I sit face to face with you at the table
I ask about your day
Or my day was pretty good
I want to answer with smile
When we understand each other about little things
I was surprised with the fact that we got used to each other
I love you
Just like now when it’s peaceful
I want to be with you forever
I thought that as
I was looking at you 
 
I was so happy after meeting you
I was able to love you so much
Because you embraced and understood
My young and immature mind warmly 
 
When we hurt each other with nonchalant tones
I can’t bear our distant relationship
So I’m sorry
Even now when I’m anxious
I want to be with you forever
I thought that as
I was looking at you 
 
I was so happy after meeting you
I was able to love you so much
Because you embraced and understood
My young and immature mind warmly 
 
After the hot summer
With the sound of rain that I’ll miss
When I blush as I get shy
I’ll kiss your eyes as you’ll have a lot in your mind
Let’s walk forward together
 
Are you happy after meeting me, too?
I’m sorry that I have more that I couldn’t give you
I’m selfish and unstable
But I wanted to treat you well I think
I found a perfect love
That I’ve waiting for a long time
Because you held me and gave me energy
Because you hugged me by being considerate lovingly
After I met you

 

Wonderful lyrics! Wondering, who is in his thoughts when he sings these songs???

I just finished watching Happy Together full episode where Tune in Love cast appeared on Aug 15, 2019 - which was not too long after OSN had ended.  He mentioned he listened to Paul Kim's song often, in the car, on the way home and to work.  He then performed an a cappella rendition of Paul Kim’s “Me After You” (lyrics are above) in Happy Together.  I suspect that he might be thinking about HJM at the time when listening to Me After You based on the timing and his August interview article about his heartache/ feeling the most empty after OSN.  The song tells his story, just like @DrPhUsahas expressed before. I am just making another connection of why he liked the song so much.

 

On 6/10/2020 at 1:00 PM, holly May said:

It have to be HJM.. he is a different person when he is around her from I what I observed ( than JHI the actor with other FL )

 

In Happy together, the 3 female cast of TIL (KGE, Jung Eugene, and another lady) revealed JHI's personality.  The female cast mentioned that he was pure/genuine, scholar like, taciturn, serious (even when others were joking around), shy (can't take compliment), and surprisingly "manly man".  KGE said that when the cast were joking around, Hae In somehow continued to maintain his serious composure. 

I saw all those traits appeared during OSN bts and interviews and even after OSN, except for taciturn and serious trait.

  Like @holly Maysaid that he was a different person when around HJM.  He teased her, laughed and talked a lot with her. They knew each other's habit or what each other was thinking which is one of the reasons for their palpable chemistry.  

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_qpulSpdrK/?igshid=1qoa8mna05sto

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBYHayMgdfC/?igshid=gye6v9blsnh4

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_l1k-QJBT5/?igshid=86oa5ywt08io

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-rQB8PJEdJ/?igshid=1an3kzcm2rgkr

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrc said:

just finished watching Happy Together full episode where Tune in Love cast appeared on Aug 15, 2019 - which was not too long after OSN had ended.  He mentioned he listened to Paul Kim's song often, in the car, on the way home and to work.  He then performed an a cappella rendition of Paul Kim’s “Me After You” (lyrics are above) in Happy Together.  I suspect that he might be thinking about HJM at the time when listening to Me After You based on the timing and his August interview article about his heartache/ feeling the most empty after OSN.  The song tells his story, just like @DrPhUsahas expressed before. I am just making another connection of why he liked the song so much.

@Chrc, If he was thinking of HJM during the Happy Together interview in August and he mentioned those songs as his Paul Kin’s favorites during the Sketchbook phonecall in April2020, then he continues to think of her. Noteworthy that phonecall happened while he was on the set of his APYM shoot. @Chrc@DrPhUsa and friends here, isn’t i twonderful? I really feel good and hopeful when these thoughts are brought out here. :love: delusional state LOL!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, hjm_osn said:

@Chrc, If he was thinking of HJM during the Happy Together interview in August and he mentioned those songs as his Paul Kin’s favorites during the Sketchbook phonecall in April2020, then he continues to think of her. Noteworthy that phonecall happened while he was on the set of his APYM shoot. @Chrc@DrPhUsa and friends here, isn’t i twonderful? I really feel good and hopeful when these thoughts are brought out here. :love: delusional state LOL!

@hjm_osn you made me grinning so wide like a fool. Love your analysis!

 

April 24, 2020

vly3xg.gif

 

August 2019 - Me After You by JHI

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hjm_osn said:

Noteworthy that phonecall happened while he was on the set of his APYM shoot. @Chrc@DrPhUsa and friends here, isn’t i twonderful? I really feel good and hopeful when these thoughts are brought out here. :love: delusional state LOL!


Can you give me link? Thank you :wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:


Can you give me link? Thank you :wub:

Hello @FuyuKyu, the sketckbook link is above (Chrc’s post). the YT video of Happy Together, you can search it in YT with the keywords, “Happy together episode 602” click the part 1, he sang it very near the end, 51:00-53:00. I don’t want to post the YT clip here because it contains the interview of TIL’s stars and not our interest :), only the last part.

@Chrc, i took the conversation between the hosts and him before he sang, check it out below (if it’s really for HJM, OMG, he must have really fallen for her during OSN :wub:

 

Host: “Haein doesn’t just listen to the songs from the 90s.”

           “When he gets obsessed with one song, he listens to it all the time.”

Haein: “I listen to that one song in the car and at home.”

Host: “You just listen to one song?”

            “Which song are you obsessed with these days?”

Haein: “These days, I’m into Paul Kim’s songs.”

Host: “-Paul Kim. /-His sons are amazing.” (i am not sure who said these words, if it was the host or HJI or both?)

Host: “Every day every moment?”

Haein: “Yes. He’s got so many good songs.”

Host: “Can you sing one bar of his song?”

Host/Haein: “one bar?/ - After I met you” (I guess, the hosts knew before hand what song he was currently obsessed with at that time, “Me after you,” that’s why it was the song they requested him to sing.)

 

Friends, what do you think??? LOL

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Happy Together, JHI appeared to be rather self-conscious even when surrounded by his cast mates. But when he shared the story about HJM treating him and his staff to a bbq restaurant, I thought his face just lit up! He said she was the best and he was so touched (by her thoughtfulness).   His birthday is on Apr 1 so they had just began filming OSN and didnt know each other well yet. HJM did the most generous and kindest thing to celebrate his bday and perhaps a way to break the ice and get closer. Yes..if I were JHI, I too would be so touched by a million times. 

Interestingly, he used the honorific "sunbaenim" when talking about SYJ but nothing when he was talking about HJM. I mean..not even her name...nothing as if he avoided calling her name completely. Lol. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chrc said:

In Happy Together, JHI appeared to be rather self-conscious even when surrounded by his cast mates. But when he shared the story about HJM treating him and his staff to a bbq restaurant, I thought his face just lit up! He said she was the best and he was so touched (by her thoughtfulness).   His birthday is on Apr 1 so they had just began filming OSN and didnt know each other well yet. HJM did the most generous and kindest thing to celebrate his bday and perhaps a way to break the ice and get closer. Yes..if I were JHI, I too would be so touched by a million times. 

Interestingly, he used the honorific "sunbaenim" when talking about SYJ but nothing when he was talking about HJM. I mean..not even her name...nothing as if he avoided calling her name completely. Lol. 

 

OMG, yes, he literally lit up with double thumbs up (similar to what he did in one of OSN’s “making film” video clips) accompanied with body movement (jerked backward) and uttering the words, “She’s the best!” :wub: He was promoting another film with his FL and other cast members. But he could not just control himself, so transparent our Haenssi! This was in August so his OSN hangover was still strong!  At least his demeanor here reinforces my belief that he regards Jimin as somebody special who came into his life, whether romantically or just deep friendship, I am ok with that. Only the future will tell if they decide to seal whatever “feelings” they have now (or had?) with a “forever” relationship!

 

Thank you so much @Chrc, for bringing this interview to our attention, got me excited all over again! (at least for me as this is my first time to watch the interview!).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

Host: “Haein doesn’t just listen to the songs from the 90s.”

           “When he gets obsessed with one song, he listens to it all the time.”

Haein: “I listen to that one song in the car and at home.”

Host: “You just listen to one song?”

            “Which song are you obsessed with these days?”

Haein: “These days, I’m into Paul Kim’s songs.”

Host: “-Paul Kim. /-His sons are amazing.” (i am not sure who said these words, if it was the host or HJI or both?)

Host: “Every day every moment?”

Haein: “Yes. He’s got so many good songs.”

Host: “Can you sing one bar of his song?”

Host/Haein: “one bar?/ - After I met you” (I guess, the hosts knew before hand what song he was currently obsessed with at that time, “Me after you,” that’s why it was the song they requested him to sing.)

 

Friends, what do you think??? LOL

The way they used the word "obsessed". LOL. So Haein has been obsessing over Paul Kim's song, and any song in particular? And yes, he plays it every day every moment. And of course, we obsessed about something that we can relate to. Hehe.

 

So the filming/promotion/showing/post-production of TIFL, OSN and APYM were overlapping, meaning Haein have worked to different people, ladies, as I may say during those times. All of those ladies have describe Haein almost the same way, but there was one thing that they missed out-- Haein's fun side-- which was very evident towards one certain person, and that is Jimin. With that being said, I think the other ladies knew that they did not share a special connection to Haein, it was all work or maybe a hint of friendship. After all, KGE is friends/same company with Jimin. (please correct me if i am wrong, LOL). With those interviews where Haein answered questions about Jimin, other ladies, with their instincts I suppose, they knew that Jimin is in a special place in his heart.

 

@Chrc He avoided her name because it feels awkward (when you are crushing on someone it's awkward to say his/her name --that's me when I was younger hahaha) or maybe he thinks he won't be able to control his excitement and he will get busted! :lol:

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chrc @hjm_osn Oh thank you for your link. I've watched it before but I forgot that he made a phonecall while he was on the set :sweatingbullets:

 

8 hours ago, Chrc said:

Interestingly, he used the honorific "sunbaenim" when talking about SYJ but nothing when he was talking about HJM. I mean..not even her name...nothing as if he avoided calling her name completely. Lol. 

 

 

He didn't call her as sister or senior for several months ( during filming OSN ). So, after OSN, he was shy to call her real name or senior.  I think he will never call her as sister :lol: 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

@Chrc He didn't call her as sister or senior for several months ( during filming OSN ). So, after OSN, he was shy to call her real name or senior.  I think he will never call her as sister :lol: 

 

 

10 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

 

@Chrc He avoided her name because it feels awkward (when you are crushing on someone it's awkward to say his/her name --that's me when I was younger hahaha) or maybe he thinks he won't be able to control his excitement and he will get busted! :lol:

@DrPhUsayou cracked me up!

 

Isn't the term noona (sister) more intimate than sunbaenim (senior) ? According to this video, noona may be used in a romantic relationship (younger man older woman )

 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIcNn5VbeLc

 

 

He called her Han Ji Min sunbae-nim in public but he was quite bold for trying to peek at Ji Min's phone in private.  What were you doing, dude? Busted!!!  :w00t:  which one is the real JHI??  Isn't considered rude to look over someone's phone unless your relationship is super close? Even KNG looked away. Haha one time my close friend tried to peek into my phone while I was browsing, my natural instinct was to hide my phone and move away from her so I could have some privacy.  But again..HJM naturally kept his phone safe before. So.....

Screenshot-20200629-230758-You-Tube.jpgScreenshot-20200629-230738-You-Tube.jpg

Credit: as marked

 

A sweet moment like these makes me think their relationship isn't just platonic.  Hae In is usually so stiff and guarded in public but here he almost leaned his head on her but stopped himself midway. (More like 3/4th of the way...so close .:tears:lol)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBLW-TdAhHi/?igshid=7k28zzvsn12m

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...