Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)


Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Chrc said:

@DrPhUsa

My reaction to your "Me After You" renditon::D JHI didnt write the song but the lyrics can be applied to his situation as you masterfully articulated them.

 

4QrnD7.gif

 

@holly MayHe IS definitely more at ease around Ji Min because she is able to make him smile with her quick wit and easy going personality.  You are right that he is almost like a different person around her, less tensed and guarded.   The fact that she doesn't judge his age or inexperience, it helps build trust and good rapport between them. Really curious how he calls her in private? Noona? JI min ssi? JI mina? Sunbae nim is plain weird considering how close they are. 

I love she still gives him a.little pat or a nudge,   but he is on the other hand more guarded with physical touch after the drama ended, at least not in public.   How did he go from holding her hand(s) constantly during filming to now a screeching halt? Kim Nam Gil is like the opposite of JHI...he's hilarious and touches people's knees (reflex test?)

Has KNG acted with HJM? Will be epic to see them together.  

 

I think wherever he goes he remembers her. 

  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Haein looking at her* Jimin : You can do it well, right ? (the kiss scene) *smile* Haein : what ? *smiling* Jimin : you can do well ? Haein : No (Caption : It's not even time to film, but t

50:00 The last game. They have 5 option and each of them have to choose one and do it. 1. Wink 2. Doing aegyo 3. Poem with each other's name. 4. Eye contact with your both beautiful eyes (LO

@Lawyerh You're welcome  I'm going to translate parts of the vlive tomorrow ^^ they have some very cute moments in it  what I felt is that they're very similar to Jiho and Jeong In ^^ And thank u

On 6/11/2020 at 11:18 AM, laxsel said:

I think wherever he goes he remembers her. 

 

Listening to “spring waltz” while enjoying the rain!!! I could not be completely confident! haha

  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chrc oh yes, I think that's why JHI likes that song, it tells his story. <I didn't mention that JHI didn't write the song, I don't want other people to think that I assumed he wrote it, LOL :sweatingbullets:>

 

Me too, I am really curious about their relationship outside of work. Until one of them tied the knot with another person, I am not going to lose hope! :wub::lol:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chrc said:

Still a gentleman - serving her water, even in the dark.

5QvoX8.gif

Credit: as marked

Haemin couple, because it's dark, you think nobody's watching, e?! LOL. :wub:

 

Their interactions like these which were after OSN nailed it for me. They looked like boyfriend-girlfriend. No PDA, but you can see and feel the love.

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to live in a make-believe world where JHI&JHM are a couple! Below, however, is my personal analysis.

 

I re-watch my OSN favorite episodes and YT BTS moments almost everyday for the past 2 months and from my observation they have developed a caring/happy/strong friendship (not a romantic one). Both seem very at ease with each other, with some moments showing awkwardness and moments that each of them is trying to size up the other, e.g. clothes, actuations, etc. when they look at each other not in the eyes! My opinion is that from what little time I’ve observed from HJM, I think she sets aside romantic thoughts with her lead actor and always establishes a pleasant/congenial atmosphere in the set. I think this is her asset/charm/appeal which her lead actors are drawn/attracted to her in the end, she also gets their respect! 

 

I’ve also watched BTS episodes of SITR and interviews in YT, just to see how JHI is with SYJ, the atmosphere between them is different - I don’t know how to describe them but I noted something like “awkwardly flirting,” more of a “physical” thing, similar to the scenes in SITR. Even during events after SITR, JHI continued to “touch” SYJ in contrast to his behavior to our HJM :(

 

Don’t get me wrong, though, I wish JHI and JHM get together, romantically, in the end. I really like JHI, he’s younger than HJM but exhibits a matured and caring personality. My practical mind tells me not to expect too much because of JHI’s age and the fact that his career is only gaining momentum now - a serious relationship or marriage for that matter will be farthest in his mind AND in contrast HJM may be seriously considering one now because of her age (sigh!)

 

I am trying hard to contain myself because I feel sad, jealous when I see him with other ladies, I only want him for HJM! hahaha!

But, I’ll continue to root for them and hoping that if they could not be together then at least the good friendship they have lasts forever, hoping they get together again in a film or drama - please let it be soon!

  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hjm_osn said:

I would like to live in a make-believe world where JHI&JHM are a couple! Below, however, is my personal analysis.

 

I re-watch my OSN favorite episodes and YT BTS moments almost everyday for the past 2 months and from my observation they have developed a caring/happy/strong friendship (not a romantic one). Both seem very at ease with each other, with some moments showing awkwardness and moments that each of them is trying to size up the other, e.g. clothes, actuations, etc. when they look at each other not in the eyes! My opinion is that from what little time I’ve observed from HJM, I think she sets aside romantic thoughts with her lead actor and always establishes a pleasant/congenial atmosphere in the set. I think this is her asset/charm/appeal which her lead actors are drawn/attracted to her in the end, she also gets their respect! 

 

I’ve also watched BTS episodes of SITR and interviews in YT, just to see how JHI is with SYJ, the atmosphere between them is different - I don’t know how to describe them but I noted something like “awkwardly flirting,” more of a “physical” thing, similar to the scenes in SITR. Even during events after SITR, JHI continued to “touch” SYJ in contrast to his behavior to our HJM :(

 

Don’t get me wrong, though, I wish JHI and JHM get together, romantically, in the end. I really like JHI, he’s younger than HJM but exhibits a matured and caring personality. My practical mind tells me not to expect too much because of JHI’s age and the fact that his career is only gaining momentum now - a serious relationship or marriage for that matter will be farthest in his mind AND in contrast HJM may be seriously considering one now because of her age (sigh!)

 

I am trying hard to contain myself because I feel sad, jealous when I see him with other ladies, I only want him for HJM! hahaha!

But, I’ll continue to root for them and hoping that if they could not be together then at least the good friendship they have lasts forever, hoping they get together again in a film or drama - please let it be soon!

Thank you! That's also what I am thinking, they have mutual care and respect for each other. And even if the age difference does not matter, the career direction is. That's why this line in Me After You also suits him, "I’m sorry that I have more that I couldn’t give you". HJM have already proven herself, she can act and lead a movie even without a love partner. But, JHI is still new, that's why I really want to see him act like what he did in Prison Playbook. Be more bold showing his acting skills.

 

Personally, i think like anybody here, I found it difficult to read Jimin. She is very private. It is really hard to read her. But one thing is for sure, she is one fine lady. Any guy who she will choose to love and get married with will be lucky. And I am wishing that JHI will be that guy. IF he is inlove with Jimin, what can he do for her? Is he will willing to cross the line?

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DrPhUsa said:

@Chrc oh yes, I think that's why JHI likes that song, it tells his story. <I didn't mention that JHI didn't write the song, I don't want other people to think that I assumed he wrote it, LOL :sweatingbullets:>

 

Me too, I am really curious about their relationship outside of work. Until one of them tied the knot with another person, I am not going to lose hope! :wub::lol:

yes, i agree! until one of them gets married, there will always be hope! I realized just now that his choice of music and the thoughts he shared in the soompi interviews showed softhearted, sentimental and loving qualities inside a responsible/reliable persona!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, laxsel said:
11 hours ago, Chrc said:

 

I think wherever he goes he remembers her. 

Haha It was raining and he chose that song. I think most people often listen to songs about rain when it rains. He acted in a drama that the rain seems to appear a lot, the drama title is also “Something in the rain”, the soundtrack also has the song SITR.  But he chose a song unrelated to the rain.:D But I agree that song is a great choice when it rains :wub: 

A part of lyrics: 

“Oh, those days are gone
But we can remember
You are my memory“

It’s most likely his feeling :wub:

2 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

Personally, i think like anybody here, I found it difficult to read Jimin. She is very private. It is really hard to read her. But one thing is for sure, she is one fine lady. Any guy who she will choose to love and get married with will be lucky. And I am wishing that JHI will be that guy. IF he is inlove with Jimin, what can he do for her? Is he will willing to cross the line?

Yeah I agree with you :huh:

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:

Haha It was raining and he chose that song. I think most people often listen to songs about rain when it rains. He acted in a drama that the rain seems to appear a lot, the drama title is also “Something in the rain”, the soundtrack also has the song SITR.  But he chose a song unrelated to the rain.:D But I agree that song is a great choice when it rains :wub: 

A part of lyrics: 

“Oh, those days are gone
But we can remember
You are my memory“

It’s most likely his feeling :wub:

Yeah I agree with you :huh:

As I am new Kdrama and HJM for that matter, I am doing marathon reading in the HJM forum, trying to know her better from the posts done since 2005. Several posts say that HJM’s type is kind, gentle, emotionally rich and that she is more compatible/attracted to introvert types - all of these speaks of JHI! These are posts made by fans who have followed her for so many years. I believe them. So, maybe she was attracted to him during OSN but but again, sad to say but there are hindrances of age and career! 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 12:01 AM, FuyuKyu said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348297wpp/jung-hae-in-talks-about-playing-romantic-roles-overcoming-acting-slumps-and-more

In Begin Again 3, he sang “Every day, every moment“.  Minhyun (Nu’est) also sang this song for Han Ji Min.  It made me feel like he wanted to send that song to Han Ji Min and he was missing her at the time. In his fan meetings ( after OSN ended ) he also sang this song instead of OSN soundtracks. ( When SITR ended, he also held fanmeetings but he sang SITR soundtrack). When I read the article above I felt that he fell in love with HJM. So, the lady in the letter to Paul Kim is most likely referring to HJM :wub: 

 

Thanks again for @FuyuKyu! Following your info above, I got the following YT clips with JHI singing the “Every day Every Moment”

 

First is the one from Begin Again 3, August 2019.

 

Here is one from his BKK fan meeting held October 2019: Here, he looked so sad while singing it. The song is only from 0-4.0.

 

Credit to the authors of both clips.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aigoo.. (copying JHI)...thank you for sharing your heartfelt thoughts and wishes.  I share your sentiment.  My ultimate goal is for them to be happy whether they are a couple or not, but my shipping heart of course still wish they'll find their way to each other.

 I think it would be cool from fans perpective for HJM to date an established actor such as Hyun Bin or Jung Woo Sung but in reality it's hard to sustain a relationship with top actor. They usually have big ego and career focused and have the power in the world to be with any women they'd like.  It's equally hard to date non celeb who may not understand the demand of being actors

 The reason I like JHI for HJM because he's a hopeless romantic, humble and decent.  He doesnt have a big ego (he mentioned by his self esteem in soompi article) and the type that will yield to others to mantain peace.  This is actually a sign of maturity.  Some guys will never date women who are more successful than them.  On paper someone like HB is more impressive and perhaps seen to be more compatible with HJM but I believe the 'give and take' attitude displayed by both JHI and HJM will make a relationship last.  

HJM has a youthful spirit and can make chemistry with younger actors, that's proven.  So age isn't a problem.  

If they can get along well, communicate well, and show the 'give and take', I would want to believe that HJM will eventually fall for him. She's already attracted to his physical appearance. I watched HJM's appearance in Happy Together where she said that Gong Yoo and her will never be romantically linked, they are like Tom and Jerry. Hahaha. This shows that compatibility is the most important factor for her in pursuing a relationship. When I see JHI and HJM together, even after.drama is over, they seem so happy, always laughing and caring for one another. Their opposite personalities would balance each other out.  Too similar may end up like Tom and Jerry. Ha.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe JHI was starstruck with SYJ, his first leading role was with a halyu star.  Who wouldn't be starstruck? SYJ is naturally a flirt too.

 

So whatever touches and comments he made about SYJ were before he met Ji Min.  They got swept in gossips so he learned a few things from that experience,.what not to do and will protect those he loves.

 

Based on the 2 Soompi articles, he clearly is the most attached to OSN.  whatever feelings he had during SITR had been replaced by OSN. Similarly I can also assume that whatever feelings he had for SYJ had been replaced by HJM. My first doubt of JHI was whether he would fall for every leading lady he acts with?.lol..from.what I observed,.he didn't share strong connections with KGE and CSB.  No I don't think he'll fall for every lady he acts with.His career journey is still in infancy, but he'll eventually learn to detach from his character quickly and become more mature in public apperances and interviews.  Kim Soo Hyun is used to be so shy and awkward but he's now more mature and confident. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all for making this thread so active with many juicy insights thoughts and interpretation.  :wub:  ((hug))

 

I am having Ji Min slump and feel alive reading all your post. :)

 

I always suspicious of PD JHI choice of making this segment in the travel show.:

 

"You will succeed greatly after you get married. That woman will play the most important role in your life. You will get married next year."

– Indian Healer

 

JHI not only want to date.  He want to get married too. :P

 

My thoughts: as an actor that came later in the industry, JHI is rising steadily to fame with the spike of SITR.  To me alots of after drama skinship is probably suggested by agency / manager for fan service and keep the popularity increasing.  JHI personal level will want to work more and less rest in between projects.  Thus 1 year between SITR and OSN he already accepted two movies.  He wanted to stay busy.  With or without going holiday for break between projects are not a concern.  Then come OSN.  Oh my, look how sad JHI look at the all staff bts final group photo.  He probably felt the "breakup" already.  As he had already accepted his schedule, he worked non stop after OSN; immediately after OSN, busy promoting his Tune in for Love movie but the more events he attended the emptiness widen.  He truthfully thought that he should go for a holiday.  Cos as actor, he wanted to work as long as he can and i find he is conflicted that he should define actor JHI and JHI.  

 

I find him fishy in A Piece drama.  This is his first work as lead that he did not add the female lead in his IG (i read somewhere).  Note SITR, Tune in for Love are done before OSN.  

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I find him fishy in A Piece drama.  This is his first work as lead that he did not add the female lead in his IG (i read somewhere).  Note SITR, Tune in for Love are done before OSN.  

@tok-soompiDo you care to elaborate "fi find him fishy?" 

I mentioned this before. There were photos of himself from A Piece drama posted in his ig but no photo of CSB. None.

Although Tune in Love was filmed before OSN, the promotion came after OSN.  And only a poster of TIL and preview clip were posted in his ig soon after OSN finished airing.  Do you think he was warned by his agency no to post a lady photo anymore?

 

I compared his acceptance speech when he won top excellence actor for OSN with the ones where he won awards for his work in TIL (Daejong/grand bell award) and SITR(.

If you haven't watched the eng subbed JHI's acceptance speech at MBC, go to dramacool and watch it.  Anyhow..he mentioned all the leading ladies and thanked them, but his thankful speech to HJM is at least a few notch higher and feels so special as if he was immensely grateful for her.  Let me summarize briefly. To Kim Go Eun - he listed her along with the other actors and thank them as a group.

To SYJ - he thanked her said he was happy during filming SITR.  

To HJM - ok..he was nervous and even the MC mentioned it too.  He babbled at times and one moment he had a blank moment, so the fans cheered him. Ha.

He opened his speech by saying OSN gave him the BEST spring of his life.  SITR filmed in spring too so..it's been replaced now by OSN. Ha.. He then thanked PD, writer, and actors he worked with listing all the names: HJM sunbae nim and 2 others who sat at the same table as him.  He didnt thank her separately at this time.

Then..he went philosophical about the art side of drama production for a good few minutes..blah..blah..haha. i dont know if he intended to say all that or just spur of the moment. It felt he went off tangent with his speech.  At this time he realized that he hadnt give HJM a special recognition. So for the second time, he took another effort to thank the leading actress (HJM)..just for her (not to PD or writer)  and this time a more eloquent 30 sec "thank u'. :wub: 

I think he prepared the HJM part of his speech in advance and didnt want to get off the stage without saying how he truly felt about her.  He said "At last"..then began giving a heartfelt recognition to HJM and we all could feel how sincere and immensely grateful he was for her for accepting the drama and giving him the best spring of his life.  HJM was obviously touched at this moment.  His "Han Ji Min sun.....bae........nim" had me lol.  The award came 9 months after OSN and he hadn't forgotten the goodness that happened during OSN. 

guys, he gave the standard short "thank you" speech to SYJ and KGE but saved a special speech for HJM.   I'll post his thank you speech to HJM later.

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chrc, from what i observe with JHI is he is quite a nice person thus easily get along well with co stars.  He has SYJ, KGE & HJM IG.  But he did not get CSB IG.  At their last day of A Piece, he even seems quite "distance" with CSB.  Either CSB character just uncomfortable for JHI or he avoided accepting any female IG.  He also making very clear cut between acting JHI and JHI. ((Shrug))

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and give thanks to all the contributors. I’m based in the US and only recently started following kdrama/k-ent and especially JHI/HJM :blush:. I fell in love with this couple after watching OSN where their chemistry was so palpable. 

 

I continually lurk in this thread to stay updated with this OTP; the discussion here honestly make me so happy (I find myself giggling while reading these posts and watching the video snippets).

 

This is my first shipment (lol, don’t know if I used that correctly). I want them to become an item but even if they don’t, I wish them all the best. Okay, back to staying silent and lurking. Thanks!!

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/31/actor-jung-haein-thanked-han-jimin-in-a-romantic-way-for-appearing-in-one-spring-night-with-him-317743

I added my delulu thoughts of his speech. :P

Eng transl of his acceptance speech at MBC drama awards 2019

JHI:  **skipped**** through one spring night, I had the best spring of my life 

***skipped**** 

At last,

When I was acting as YJH, she came to me on One Spring Night. (My thought: I am not Korean so I could be wrong, but the term "come to me" has a profound meaning in hangul. I've heard the term in dramas before. This term what touched Yoo Ji Hoo when Jung In proposed. The OSN fans made awww..ooohhh sound when he said this)

 

I thank HJM sunbaenim who acted as her. (Me: thank you for coming into my life)

 

I think saying thank you isn"t enough (Camera panned to HJM who looked touched) (me: no words will suffice to describe  the immense feelings I have for you. )

I am sincerely thankful and grateful.

 

I think I was able to have good experience thanks to you. (Me: you are the reason I had good experience and gave me the best spring of my life) 

:D

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

 

I find him fishy in A Piece drama.  This is his first work as lead that he did not add the female lead in his IG (i read somewhere).  Note SITR, Tune in for Love are done before OSN.  


I remember CSB said that they were filming “A Piece of your mind” from last winter until the spring of this year.  But I didn’t know it was filmed before OSN. So I tried searching for information. I don't understand it.  Is that what they were filming from February last year to March this year?  Actually, APOYM was filmed before OSN. ( Please correct if I am wrong) I don’t know why he didn't follow IG anyone who collaborated with him in that drama.  They had a long time working together.  I watched APOYM’s behind the scenes.. Really, I think he's a bit distance from CSB. 
gCBJBkf.jpg

 

When I watched fancam when he and HJM were at the Korean Popular Cultural & Arts Award (HJM wore a pink dress) When HJM received the award and expressed her feelings. I saw him become quiet, listen quietly to her and he almost cried. (I saw something in his eyes :joy: )

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:


I remember CSB said that they were filming “A Piece of your mind” from last winter until the spring of this year.  But I didn’t know it was filmed before OSN. So I tried searching for information. I don't understand it.  Is that what they were filming from February last year to March this year?  Actually, APOYM was filmed before OSN. ( Please correct if I am wrong) I don’t know why he didn't follow IG anyone who collaborated with him in that drama.  They had a long time working together.  I watched APOYM’s behind the scenes.. Really, I think he's a bit distance from CSB. 
gCBJBkf.jpg

 

The 1st script reading of Piece drama was in Feb 2020 so Piece of Mind drama production can't be before OSN.  You wrote "they (Piece of Mind drama) were filming from February last year to March this year?"   Feb 2019 is when HJM accepted OSN and OSN filmimg began in March - end of June 2019.  These two drama production couldn't be possibly overlapping.  Your screenshot listed

봄밤 (OSN) from 2019-02-10 thru 2020-3-17.  Hm..Dont know why it shows through 2020, maybe because there was a rerun of OSN this year?

 

I think @tok-soompi mentioned that his movie Tune In Love was filmed before OSN. According to wiki;

  • Tune In Love - The filming of the movie lasted for three months from September 1 to December 14, 2018.[9][10]

The promotion was after OSN.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/02/first-script-reading-for-tvns-a-piece-of-your-mind-with-jung-hae-in-chae-soo-bin/

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...