[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

*Haein looking at her*
Jimin : You can do it well, right ? (the kiss scene) *smile*
Haein : what ? *smiling*
Jimin : you can do well ?
Haein : No
(Caption : It's not even time to film, but they're holding hands)
Jimin : why~~ ? Because we got to film one (a kiss) faster than you thought ?
Haein : Yes…I have to prepare my heart.

00:22
Haein : My hand is too cold
*Jimin touch his hand, then hers, then his right hand*
Jimin : Oh, why is it so cold ?
Haein : (can't hear what he reply)

Jimin : Since I'm the one who have to go undergo through this. //Not sure if the translation is right, I really couldn't find the right word to use to translate what shw said :tears://

Haein : *laughing, taken aback* go through this ?? Excuse me ?
Jimin : No it's not what I mean......*thinking*
Haein : Yes?
Jimin : but there's no other to say it *laughing*
Haein : *laughing* no but—
Jimin : —but it's like you attack me
Haein : Attack ??
*Haein looking worried. Jimin shake his hand to cheer him up*

01:00
Haein : I have small hands 
*They compare their hands*
Haein : Yours are small
Jimin : They're just the right size for my body
*Haein & Jimin laugh*
Jimin : but still they don't look like baby hands
Haein : they look like baby hands
Jimin : they look like adult hands look !
Haein : *joke* you're an adult
Jimin : *nods* right *laugh*
*Haein laugh*

01:33
Jimin : Is your hand cold ?
Haein : Yes, I have to hold your face with that hand
Jimin : *gives him a hot pack*
*He warms their hands*

01:55
Haein : *whisper* How should I do ? (for the kiss)
Jimin : You do your thing, I don't know *smile*
Haein : Ah seriously.. *smiling* You came here without worrying at all, right ?
Jimin : No, that's not that at all. Me too for mine—"what I want is my priority" (Jeong In line :D)
Haein : *laughing* Ah seriously !!! You're really Jeong In !
Jimin : "I don't care id you go insane in the process" (Jeong In line again) :D
Haein : Ahhh you completely changed into Lee Jeong In

//That's why (in the v app) he said she acted more and more like Jeong In//

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 11

5 hours ago, YuukiH said:

*Haein looking at her*
Jimin : You can do it well, right ? (the kiss scene) *smile*
Haein : what ? *smiling*
Jimin : you can do well ?
Haein : No
(Caption : It's not even time to film, but they're holding hands)
Jimin : why~~ ? Because we got to film one (a kiss) faster than you thought ?
Haein : Yes…I have to prepare my heart.

00:22
Haein : My hand is too cold
*Jimin touch his hand, then hers, then his right hand*
Jimin : Oh, why is it so cold ?
Haein : (can't hear what he reply)

Jimin : Since I'm the one who have to go undergo through this. //Not sure if the translation is right, I really couldn't find the right word to use to translate what shw said :tears://

Haein : *laughing, taken aback* go through this ?? Excuse me ?
Jimin : No it's not what I mean......*thinking*
Haein : Yes?
Jimin : but there's no other to say it *laughing*
Haein : *laughing* no but—
Jimin : —but it's like you attack me
Haein : Attack ??
*Haein looking worried. Jimin shake his hand to cheer him up*

01:00
Haein : I have small hands 
*They compare their hands*
Haein : Yours are small
Jimin : They're just the right size for my body
*Haein & Jimin laugh*
Jimin : but still they don't look like baby hands
Haein : they look like baby hands
Jimin : they look like adult hands look !
Haein : *joke* you're an adult
Jimin : *nods* right *laugh*
*Haein laugh*

01:33
Jimin : Is your hand cold ?
Haein : Yes, I have to hold your face with that hand
Jimin : *gives him a hot pack*
*He warms their hands*

01:55
Haein : *whisper* How should I do ? (for the kiss)
Jimin : You do your thing, I don't know *smile*
Haein : Ah seriously.. *smiling* You came here without worrying at all, right ?
Jimin : No, that's not that at all. Me too for mine—"what I want is my priority" (Jeong In line :D)
Haein : *laughing* Ah seriously !!! You're really Jeong In !
Jimin : "I don't care id you go insane in the process" (Jeong In line again) :D
Haein : Ahhh you completely changed into Lee Jeong In

//That's why (in the v app) he said she acted more and more like Jeong In//

I love every moment of this video. Thank you for the translation! They're so thoughtful of each other, JM giving the hot pack, HI sharing the hotpack on top of JM hands. :wub: And I like the fact that they're just sitting there, holding hands, even though it's not yet time for film it. And I like that they're keeping themselves comfortable. :blush:

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Fuyoh...they look enjoying so much together... do you see him brushing her hair ? Its quick but my eyes catch it lol :joy:

That quick brushing of hair gesture makes me really think that he won't really be calling JM noona, even after filming. LOL.

JM is so petite and cute right Hae-in? 

I'm kinda emotional  that wrap up party already happened. Haven't seen much video clips but I wished they enjoyed it! It's been a real gem melo drama and everyone worked hard very well.

On page 13 we go, :star:

65977142_448748119250487_668052954572001

• Like 6
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, razledgoose said:

Look at the bookmark he is using ..... its LJI / HJM  love love love it

What are they saying?  help !

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=22020197&memberNo=21724264

You can see it here :D She made bookmarks (probably for her fans ? Idk) and shw gave one to Haein ^^ 

And in the video Haein is all happy saying she gave him a bookmark with her pic as a present and the pd is curious :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

On 7/6/2019 at 2:04 AM, tok-soompi said:

:wub:

Credit to author

This vid is reaaaally so good to watch! :) Nice compilation of their BTS.

You always see their eyes are always smiling, even the scene requires them to feel heavily emotional :)

You'll see here how HAE IN mostly looks in awe. Like he's been living his dream :) 

New Article for them today!~ I love the pictures plus there's JM staying under the umbrella HI was holding.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336999wpp/han-ji-min-and-jung-hae-in-remain-cheerful-despite-the-summer-heat-on-set-of-one-spring-night

Han Ji Min And Jung Hae In Remain Cheerful Despite The Summer Heat On Set Of “One Spring Night”

Jul 7, 2019
by S. Nam

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “One Spring Night” has released lovely behind-the-scenes stills of Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In!

In the photos, the two actors try their best to avoid the summer heat. Despite the sun beating down, the two kept their bright smiles on, creating a positive vibe on set. Playfully holding a fan over her head, Han Ji Min spread her contagious smile to the production team as well as the viewers.

Furthermore, Han Ji Min’s and Jung Hae In’s refreshing personalities made the filming even more enjoyable. Off camera, the two couldn’t stop laughing and smiling, but as soon as the camera turned on, they completely immersed themselves into their roles by perfectly portraying a loving couple.

Jung Hae In was also complimented by the staff members for maintaining his smile and positive attitude that brightened up the set throughout the filming. Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In will continue to captivate the audience until the end as they maintain their cheerful attitudes on set.

One-Spring-Night-Han-Ji-Min-Jung-Hae-In1

original_8.gif?type=pa50_50

• Like 3
  • Love 5

It has been a while since i last visited this thread. Browsing and reading all those back pages makes me smile. Thank you so very much @YuukiHfor the interview and bts translations. Your heaven sent to this thread:)

LeeYoo couple had this natural chemistry. Maybe because both JHI and HJM are so comfortable with each other. I bet HJM enjoyed filming this drama, very evident of their smiles. Just like what she felt while filming dazzling. I am sure she cried at the end of their filming.

Shipping is the hardest part of loving a drama. Especially now that the one of the most successful fairy tale shipping couple end up in separation. None of those couples i shipped materialize so the more i am not into it lol. But these 2 are so adorable. Can't help but think that they both admire each other:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, richelle said:

It has been a while since i last visited this thread. Browsing and reading all those back pages makes me smile. Thank you so very much @YuukiHfor the interview and bts translations. Your heaven sent to this thread:)

LeeYoo couple had this natural chemistry. Maybe because both JHI and HJM are so comfortable with each other. I bet HJM enjoyed filming this drama, very evident of their smiles. Just like what she felt while filming dazzling. I am sure she cried at the end of their filming.

Shipping is the hardest part of loving a drama. Especially now that the one of the most successful fairy tale shipping couple end up in separation. None of those couples i shipped materialize so the more i am not into it lol. But these 2 are so adorable. Can't help but think that they both admire each other:wub:

I totally agree with you:blush:

• Like 5

One of my favorite moments in One Spring Night! I honestly want them to win best couple this year. :) :heart:

Read the comments in the video, i like reading positive comments about their chemistry and pure talent as actors.:blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, shariechan said:

One of my favorite moments in One Spring Night! I honestly want them to win best couple this year. :) :heart:

Read the comments in the video, i like reading positive comments about their chemistry and pure talent as actors.:blush:

I just watched this video and read through all the comments.  I like reading positive comments too.  

• Like 4
  • Love 3