[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

Hello friends... Wave to my dear @Lawyerh friend,

Just letting go of my sorrow with this beautiful couple!!! :wub: They are so perfect for each other!!! They will probably face so many obstacles on their way to the burning love but I want them to get together, just like two waves in the ocean!!!! :) Can't wait!!!!!

64428381_2231877273790473_12574005569267

Happy day everyone.... Don't worry & be happy!!! :thumbsup: :) :wub: :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen Your editing so pretty, may I have the honour to put in 1st page? Thanks so much for dropping here by. Lovely & cute couple on - off screen :heart:

And im glad you enjoying the drama too! 

Oh my gosh dear!!!! I am the one who is honored by your suggestion here! :wub:

Yes of course dear, you can do the honors!! But it contains my name?! Should I provide you with unnamed picture of the same??! Just tell me any way you like it to be, dear!! :)

Thank a lot for giving my edit so much love!! :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen I will take the picture with your name of course hehe... its so beautiful and credited to you...:wub: Thanks so much for your kind gift for ship 1st thread hehe, done chingu .....  Also do come here often to spazz the couple hahaha....

Wow dear!! You've already done with my edit! :o I am so honored by your reaction! And love the layout of the 1st post!!!! :wub:

And he he he.... I think these two should cast as noona & dongsaeng in a drama!! The he WILL HAVE to call her noona :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:Muahahhaaaaaaa :D ..... Just joking dear!!!! They look so cute together, don't they....?!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Pmyonly They're so cute!! I also never see the picture loh haha.... I think its from when they play Jenga too?

yes its from that day and they really look adorable  together :D:wub:

Reposting cause this fan art is sooo cute :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Thank you @guestra for the zaobao.  The article mainly interviewed Ji Min only.  Most of the topic we heard before.

Regarding 5 years age gap, she responded that she thought of all her younger colleages as colleagues and the character in the drama and not about age or experience.  Moreover she finds JHI very man (not sure how to translate this) and has great leadership, therefore she does not find him younger than her.

As JHI worked with the team before and thus giving her lots of tips and make her working with them easier and smoother.  She wanted to thank him once again.

Question why she chose this drama: the drama demonstrates issues that her age group are dealing with in real life.  The character makes her rethink in real life, has she been truth to her own feelings.

She finds the story very realistic, reviewing the realistic challenge and issues of love and marriage.  Many conversation in the story can be heard in real life.  After working in this character makes her want to be more truthful and braver if she is going into a romantic relationship in future (me: sob sob!  Where are all the man??  Why is this angel still single?)

There is also the question whether is she worried being compared with sitr.  Which she gracefully responded this is a story that is suitable for her age to act in and it is totally different story to tell so not much comparisan to make.  She like SYJ and SITR.

Above summary translation of the zaobao article. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Tbh the age difference between them is not that much lol so I personally think it was unnecessary to even ask that question.She looked good with nam Joo Hyuk too. Regarding sitr comparison it's coming from the same team that's why but dir. Ahn works are usually focused on the societal norms and issues that we face in real life but OSN is completely different from sitr.

P.s don't know if they ask the same question to the male actors about this age difference if their female costars are much younger :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hello! Dropping by to show my support in these two cutest humans right now.

I think they have a beautiful age gap and I'm happy Hae-In don't call her noona while they're filming.... :)  

OK, I once shipped HJM with PYC and thought I won't shipped her with anyone else but I can't... HJM is just too perfect with whoever she acts with... All the actors who worked with her really adore her, I bet she's a real angel! :wub:

And what can I say? I'm so inlove with their smiles! I've followed their IGs and saw that they've been posting each other, :wub:

I'm hyped and looking forward on both the OSN episodes and their real life interactions.

I will happily read your posts here of uri couple. Not to mention I'm really hoping that HJM can finally find the love of her life. I think someone like Hae In can get along well with her. :phew:

Edited by shariechan
typo! :)
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

Thankyou @Lawyerh! I will try my best! :) I'm enjoying their interactions, and those sneaky glances that JHI is giving HJM everytime.

And yes, ship sail or not we wish them a lot of happiness.

Spoiler

It's been a while since I searched for PYC because of what you said and you're right he's on a big mess right now. I'm glad and waiting patiently for someone who would take care of our uri cheonsa's heart in this lifetime. I heard the news also today that song2x couple is already divorcing.  :sweatingbullets:

19 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha... is this also a scene in drama? Or they just take their own personal photo?

Oh yaaa so sweet... waeyoo...this two... 

Wow~ this is so sweet. It's their personal photos right :wub: we haven't seen them taking picture together in the latest episode!

So Jimin-ah now has a new photographer who likes to take pictures of her? :P

• Like 4
  • Love 3