[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently watching JHIssi new drama .. its slow but very very good story line and acting so far. The chemistry so far its too early to tell but I can feel it there by watching most of the cast interviews and their ineraction with each other.. ( but in my opinion no ones can't beat the chemistry of HJM & JHI.. He seems so relax and at ease with her than any of his other leading ladies so far :love:  )

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh how cute, theyre one of the couple i prefer to see irl rather than in the drama :joy: idk why...

Btw anyone watching latest JHI drama? Felt the chemie won't be on par with this. So I didn't feel like to try

The latest drama is interesting but work in slow pace with acting chop. :)

Regarding chemistry with CSB, too early to say.  Regarding off screen chemistry... i agreed with @Hong Willer, he seems more relaxed comparing to his two other younger stars (CSB and KGE).  The younger gals "overpower" him a little during interviews.  I cannot comment him with SYJ as i did not follow the drama, only saw glimpse of their interviews, looks ok.  SYJ feels like the shy one, keep giggling.  She did not overpowering him. 

JHI and Ji Min felt more mutual.  Hee! look at their sharing of raised eyebrows, already find them cuteness overload.  They equally praised one another too. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1