[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

Not sure when exactly he has this interview (seems like after sonething in the rain), but the ideal he describes sound like Lee Jung In charactor in Spring Night. :D

Jung Hae In Reveals What Kind of Woman He’s Really Looking for

He’s not looking for the typical “beautiful girl with a nice personality”.

((Skip))

I like someone who is quiet, but says what needs to be said. They need to be able to speak their mind.

((skip))

I like someone who can be honest to her own emotions. My ideal type is not someone who hides her feelings and says she’s okay. I want them to tell me if she hates something or if she likes something, and express her true feelings with courage.

And just like his clear views on his ideal type, Jung Hae In also knew what he had to do to become happier.

All you have to do is lower yourself a little bit. If you lower your point of view just a little bit, you become very happy.

For full article https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/jung-hae-in-woman-ideal-type-fans/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

News of Jung Hae In's new drama.  About spring too.  His character has spent years in one sided love.  Delusional me, can they get Ji Min to cameo for the person he had fall hard but only one sided??  Hee!  Just want to see them in the same screen.

Chae Soo Bin Can’t Take Her Eyes Off Jung Hae In In Upcoming Drama “A Piece Of Your Mind”

Chae Soo Bin Can’t Take Her Eyes Off Jung Hae In In Upcoming Drama “A Piece Of Your Mind”

tvN’s upcoming drama “A Piece of Your Mind” has unveiled its first glimpse of the chemistry between its two leads!

Helmed by the director behind the hit dramas “Familiar Wife” and “Shopping King Louie,” “A Piece of Your Mind” is a romance drama about a man who has spent years in one-sided love. Jung Hae In will star as Ha Won, a kind-hearted artificial intelligence (AI) programmer, while Chae Soo Bin will play the role of Han Seo Woo, a classical recording engineer with an optimistic mindset.

For full article refer https://www.soompi.com/article/1382724wpp/chae-soo-bin-cant-take-her-eyes-off-jung-hae-in-in-upcoming-drama-a-piece-of-your-mind

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Is honest = truthful?  Or Sincere = truthful?  

Extract from Esquire Jan 2019 interview:

ESQ: Many people think Jung Hae In is an honest, modest and sincere actor. Do you mostly agree with this view?
Jung Hae In: I mostly agree with it. I am kind of serious and careful, but it might sound boring to somebody. (Smiles)

• Like 2
  • Love 1