[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

nsNh3MU.jpg

Welcome to the shipper thread of Jung Hae In & Han Ji Min or Yoo Ji Ho & Lee Jung In ("Spring Night") :heart: 

◇ LeeYoo Couple ◇ Reason Couple 이유 ◇ HaeMin Couple

Jung Hae-In

Hangul: 정해인

Born: April 1, 1988

Height: 178 cm

As Yoo Ji Ho - Pharmacist "One Spring Night"

sWlPqzK.jpg

Han Ji-Min

Hangul: 한지민

Birthdate: November 5, 1982

Height: 161cm

As Lee Jung In - Librarian " One Spring Night"

OuVZBpY.jpg

31zbhf.gif

Polish-20191209-224629615.jpg

BAfwVSm.gif

FKa-Cx5e-VEAUf8hd.jpg

Fen-Ob-T6a-MAIs9c-I.jpg

Spoiler

Jung Hae In Interview on Han Ji Min :

* On 2014 & 2015 - He mentioned she is beautiful and he wants to work with HJM sunbaenim.

https://m.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201411181554495510

https://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2015043007504044998&ref=

* On 2019 - He changed his mind and dont want to call her sunbaenim or even noona :joy: 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326133wpp/jung-hae-in-talks-about-not-calling-han-ji-min-noona-despite-their-age-difference

Credit & details as below. 

Spoiler
Soompi article:

nGNkrfj.jpg

fCjqkkr.jpg

0atRGw0.jpg

Have a great & beautiful time here... I hope you become happier after your visit here :wub:

Original Starter : Lawyerh

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Idk dear.. i just like them together looks beautiful... Awakening my inner shipper heart :joy::heart: 

And i think both single & free, so i got no moral obligation to consider lol lol...

I will start this soon . Actually I just started HJM's other drama The Light in Your Eyes. I bookmarked that for a awhile now, but never got round to watching it yet. I think I will take a break from my Yeon Woo Jin fever and watch this Spring Night with you :D. And I know @Dhakra being the picky nut that he is :D , must also see something that I would like ( he knows my tastes well enough) . Don't mean to drag you here dhakra, but since I am writing here, must as well  reply  to you here.

Edited by Guest

@triplemHahaha, when you tagged me here, I was already afraid you drag me into some sort of shipper thing.

Yes, I am a really, really picky nut, I dropped so many dramas early, I lost count. But based on the first two episodes of Spring Night, I totally know this drama is up your alley. 

You will like it, I give you my word and my neck. 

This drama is what I was looking for for quite time, another good slice of life drama. 

I already know it will change my life. 

3 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@triplemHahaha, when you tagged me here, I was already afraid you drag me into some sort of shipper thing.

Yes, I am a really, really picky nut, I dropped so many dramas early, I lost count. But based on the first two episodes of Spring Night, I totally know this drama is up your alley. 

You will like it, I give you my word and my neck. 

This drama is what I was looking for for quite time, another good slice of life drama. 

I already know it will change my life. 

ok ok...since you're putting your neck on the line...I will start this week :D

@Lawyerh thanks for tagging lol:Di am not really into real life shipping business(i have no problem tho as its should be jfor fun:P) but don't mind spazzing here about jiho and jung in sparkling chemistry hahahaha:D even though i only lurked in the past.I am glad that i found this drama as i was having withdrawal symptom (hpl is ending so i am gonna miss labbit couple :().Their one single interaction which was not romantic at all was enough for me to feel that chemistry is there  *Strong*:rolleyes::wub:a

Reposting the gifs from drama forum

tumblr_ps1h0wCdIe1u3ah18_540.gifv

tumblr_ps1boljiwl1sxg8vro6_540.gifv

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh yes :D i dont know how many times i replayed this particular scene cause as jung in said earlier "its not like we will meet again"after she rejected his dinner proposal and bam next she saw him playing basketball lol

99BD6A4A5CE574FB2E?original

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Are there any more behind the scenes released by MBC? 

i think i saw few bts on mbc instagram and twitter account.One when they met for first time and another one jiho with eun in hospital

• Like 10

2 hours ago, triplem said:

ok ok...since you're putting your neck on the line...I will start this week :D

Good choice :D It is really good. 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Omo omo why my romantic shipping thread become neck battle and horror genre ha ha ha.... 

Hahaha, necks have a long history between the two of us. ^_^ It's the highest form of making the other one watching a drama.