[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

6 hours ago, YuukiH said:

LMAO we figured him :P

Maybe he got confused on how to call her lol (since he always called her Jeong In ssi all the time) it must have felt weird to call her Jimin ssi. Actually when in the recent video he called her 'Jimin sunbaenim', it was obvious it was the first time he called her like that, since the way he said it was kind of awkward lol 

Aigoo, like that how to beat competitors?  :D  where is the :naughty: ?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Aigoo, like that how to beat competitors?  :D  where is the :naughty: ?

He was never a :naughty: he's too polite for that LMAO

My only wish now is that they stay friends at least ^^ 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Thank you to all my sisters here! Let's have a group huggggggg!~

Thank you once again to @Lawyerh for this haven ~ I can go back here from time to time to reminisce and spazz! :love:

Thank you @YuukiH for such a sweet effort on providing translations so we could understand the "moments" of our couple, you are our angel here :innocent:

And to other sisters here! @cometrue @richelle @tok-soompi @adibadiba @razledgoose thank you for sharing beautiful things related to our couple here and also sharing your thoughts ~ 

The drama has ended so well and received lots of love, the feelings were expressed so well that we felt true emotions!

I'm really hoping that this would not be the end for our couple. Hoping for OSN Awards, Couple Awards, Magazine Collab, Brand Ambassadors and even not possible but a movie or next series of them together soon! Looking forward also for them to promote OSN outside of country if possible!? ahaha

JHI is busy right now, probably HJM is going off to vacation? I pray that their friendship continues. And ~ as he called her sunbaenim felt sad but it's okay! haha maybe he's just too shy to call her Ji-min ssi in formal interviews :) 

Just feeling that even though Hae In admire his angel right now, it's the peak of his career, he could not put risk into it yet :( But I think he's really perfect for JM! Anyway, anyone here knows what their ideal man/woman is?

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@YuukiH, JHI said himself is the devil. :naughty: and he is very competitive.  HJM also very competitive.  That is why they have the longest jenga game.  Hee!

Thanks @shariechan.  No idea what is JHI ideal type.  I googled and this is what i got:

1. When asked about his ideal type, Jung Hae In said, "Older, younger, the same age - the age doesn't matter. She just needs to be a good person." 

2. he likes someone who has a nice smile

3. Someone who can take care of herself, loves herself and who has a beautiful smile.”

Same interview asking how he likes to spend time with his gf:

Enjoying with a glass of beer by the Han River and watching movie

The above top 3 in google search. These are all before OSN.  

Also take note that he already mention in rookie years that he finds HJM very beautiful.

I will do the same google for hjm later to be fair as i am her bias.

Keke i leave @richelle to feedback her observations of JHI's comments.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Top 3 google search of HJM ideal type:

1. I take my time to get to know a person so I need to spend much time with somebody to open up. I tend to look for someone who can wait patiently for me. Age doesn’t matter to me but whether I can get along with the person well matters. I love drinking so I don’t really fall for guys who can’t drink. Also, I like sweet guys who are kind. 

2. While I’m acting, it seems like my ideal type is my counterpart. They have something I could learn from and have positive energy, and I like bright people.”  

same interview but about herself but i extract out to match jhi.  Haha! :

now I’ve become active. I take walks and go to the river…

Han Ji-min's idea of a husband is someone with a bright mind and healthy.

"I like someone who makes me feel good by looking at their energy. I don't like anyone who is full of himself or lies"

All these interviews especially 2 and 3 is long ago.  1. Is actually someone compiling all her interviews of her ideal.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Top 3 google search of HJM ideal type:

1. I take my time to get to know a person so I need to spend much time with somebody to open up. I tend to look for someone who can wait patiently for me. Age doesn’t matter to me but whether I can get along with the person well matters. I love drinking so I don’t really fall for guys who can’t drink. Also, I like sweet guys who are kind. 

2. While I’m acting, it seems like my ideal type is my counterpart. They have something I could learn from and have positive energy, and I like bright people.”  

same interview but about herself but i extract out to match jhi.  Haha! :

now I’ve become active. I take walks and go to the river…

Han Ji-min's idea of a husband is someone with a bright mind and healthy.

"I like someone who makes me feel good by looking at their energy. I don't like anyone who is full of himself or lies"

All these interviews especially 2 and 3 is long ago.  1. Is actually someone compiling all her interviews of her ideal.

Jung Hae In is healthy :thumbsup: , loves beer :thumbsup:,  and seems well-connected with Han Ji Min :thumbsup: omo, is he the Mr. Right?

Edit: I'd like to add that Hae In looks very humble and pays attention to what Ji Min has always to say. :)

Reference for his love of beer https://www.soompi.com/article/1152739wpp/17-things-might-not-know-heartthrob-jung-hae-in

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@shariechan  huggg backk! 

Djwjksjej I'm not an angel, it's Han Ji Min the beautiful angel :wub: I just liked translating about them :tears: 

You can all ask me if there's bts you want me to translate tho ^^

I'm also anticipating for their awards ! I hope Han Ji Min win an award for her wonderful acting as Lee Jeong In !! And Jung Hae In too was very good, he improved so much compared to SITR :D

I want them sooooo bad to have a photoshoot together :tears: Like SO BAD. It would be a waste of their beautiful faces to not do it :tears: It's TMI but I have a thing for Han Ji Min in red lipstick lol :wub:

I thought about it and I don't think he had much choice, he would be seen as very rude if he didn't called her Sunbaenim I guess ^^

@tok-soompi Yes I remember that (I keep watching their video because I miss OSN lol) maybe he wants to be the devil :naughty: to her only LMAO I'm so cheesy ^^

Ikr they're so competitive I like that about them so much :P Their Jenga game was so amazing i never saw anyone play THAT good.

His ideal type is literally Han Ji Min, he doesn't even have to say it :D

He doesn't care about age. I saw in a variety show he was in last year that his dad also married to a older woman so I don't think it would matter much to Haein ^^

She is very kind and true to herself and she lovea beer like him ^^ Also I noticed they both like to volunteer for causes..

If you look at his choices here, for the visual part, it's obvious he likes beautiful and petite girls, so I'm guessing Han Ji Min is close to his Ideal girl ! That's probably why he mentioned her twice back then in 2014 & 2015 :wub:

OMG I really like Han Ji Min personality !!

Her ideal man is very similar to Haein. Everyone who gets to know him desceibes him as very sweet and considerate and mature.

LMAO at their love for alcohol !!

They are very compatible for each other :tears:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, shariechan said:

Thank you to all my sisters here! Let's have a group huggggggg!~

Thank you once again to @Lawyerh for this haven ~ I can go back here from time to time to reminisce and spazz:love:

Thank you @YuukiH for such a sweet effort on providing translations so we could understand the "moments" of our couple, you are our angel here :innocent:

And to other sisters here! @cometrue @richelle @tok-soompi @adibadiba @razledgoose thank you for sharing beautiful things related to our couple here and also sharing your thoughts ~ 

The drama has ended so well and received lots of love, the feelings were expressed so well that we felt true emotions!

I'm really hoping that this would not be the end for our couple. Hoping for OSN Awards, Couple Awards, Magazine Collab, Brand Ambassadors and even not possible but a movie or next series of them together soon! Looking forward also for them to promote OSN outside of country if possible!? ahaha

JHI is busy right now, probably HJM is going off to vacation? I pray that their friendship continues. And ~ as he called her sunbaenim felt sad but it's okay! haha maybe he's just too shy to call her Ji-min ssi in formal interviews :) 

Just feeling that even though Hae In admire his angel right now, it's the peak of his career, he could not put risk into it yet :( But I think he's really perfect for JM! Anyway, anyone here knows what their ideal man/woman is?

I hope their relationship is way beyond their friendship... "ha ha" because I feel JHI is so perfect to HJM.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@YuukiH, JHI said himself is the devil. :naughty: and he is very competitive.  HJM also very competitive.  That is why they have the longest jenga game.  Hee!

Thanks @shariechan.  No idea what is JHI ideal type.  I googled and this is what i got:

1. When asked about his ideal type, Jung Hae In said, "Older, younger, the same age - the age doesn't matter. She just needs to be a good person." 

2. he likes someone who has a nice smile

3. Someone who can take care of herself, loves herself and who has a beautiful smile.”

Same interview asking how he likes to spend time with his gf:

Enjoying with a glass of beer by the Han River and watching movie

The above top 3 in google search. These are all before OSN.  

Also take note that he already mention in rookie years that he finds HJM very beautiful.

I will do the same google for hjm later to be fair as i am her bias.

Keke i leave @richelle to feedback her observations of JHI's comments.

@tok-soompiI remember that when this couple had one of the games in VLIVE (something like text messages), JH was trying to look at the time that when did he get the message from JI (I think the time was one something in the afternoon), then he said "go to Han River", after he said that, everybody was so excited.  

p.s.  Please correct me if I get it wrong.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, YuukiH said:

@shariechan  huggg backk! 

Djwjksjej I'm not an angel, it's Han Ji Min the beautiful angel :wub: I just liked translating about them :tears: 

You can all ask me if there's bts you want me to translate tho ^^

I'm also anticipating for their awards ! I hope Han Ji Min win an award for her wonderful acting as Lee Jeong In !! And Jung Hae In too was very good, he improved so much compared to SITR :D

I want them sooooo bad to have a photoshoot together :tears: Like SO BAD. It would be a waste of their beautiful faces to not do it :tears: It's TMI but I have a thing for Han Ji Min in red lipstick lol :wub:

I thought about it and I don't think he had much choice, he would be seen as very rude if he didn't called her Sunbaenim I guess ^^

@tok-soompi Yes I remember that (I keep watching their video because I miss OSN lol) maybe he wants to be the devil :naughty: to her only LMAO I'm so cheesy ^^

Ikr they're so competitive I like that about them so much :P Their Jenga game was so amazing i never saw anyone play THAT good.

His ideal type is literally Han Ji Min, he doesn't even have to say it :D

He doesn't care about age. I saw in a variety show he was in last year that his dad also married to a older woman so I don't think it would matter much to Haein ^^

She is very kind and true to herself and she lovea beer like him ^^ Also I noticed they both like to volunteer for causes..

If you look at his choices here, for the visual part, it's obvious he likes beautiful and petite girls, so I'm guessing Han Ji Min is close to his Ideal girl ! That's probably why he mentioned her twice back then in 2014 & 2015 :wub:

OMG I really like Han Ji Min personality !!

Her ideal man is very similar to Haein. Everyone who gets to know him desceibes him as very sweet and considerate and mature.

LMAO at their love for alcohol !!

They are very compatible for each other :tears:

@YuukiH Can you translate the above video:wub:?  Thanks in advance!

• Like 4

@tok-soompiboth hjm and jhi is at the peak of their careers so we know that at this time, just being friends is already a miracle lol. And calling ji min as his sunbae is just right, hae in is just being respectful. Their love of beer is their common denominator hahaha. Ji min loves to drink and she is always direct and straight to the point. Just continuing to be good colleagues is enough for me:)

• Like 6

17 hours ago, cometrue said:

@tok-soompiI remember that when this couple had one of the games in VLIVE (something like text messages), JH was trying to look at the time that when did he get the message from JI (I think the time was one something in the afternoon), then he said "go to Han River", after he said that, everybody was so excited.  

p.s.  Please correct me if I get it wrong.

You are absolutely right!!  He did mention to go Han River together!  

• Like 3

19 hours ago, cometrue said:

@YuukiH Can you translate the above video:wub:?  Thanks in advance!

He didn't say much. They asked him to choose between these actresses who was close to his ideal girl, and in the end it was Kim Tae Hee who lasted longer, and he said he watched Iris when he was in the army ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2