[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

The photographer of One Spring Night talked about the drama, I don't understand :tears:

But Haein replied : "I'll remember it every year when spring comes" talking about OSN :tears:

And Jimin replied : "hing......:tears::tears::tears:"

I think they are attached to the drama as much as us :tears::wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @YuukiH ((hug)) for the lovely translations.  They are all really comfortable with each other.  and of cos our dear couple.

Omg when haein said:

Haein : Thank you for loving One Spring Night. And please continue to support LeeYoo couple. *laugh* Thank you very much

i cant help to be delusional.  Haha!  :P

Credit to author

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, YuukiH said:

//I translated their bts in the pharmacy, it was the last scene for them.//

Haein : You first
Jimin : You first *laugh* It's just that filming this drama has been very comfortable. Normally when I finish a project I'm like "Finally it's over!!", but I don't feel like it's over already. Because I filmed so comfortably…Suddenly I'm crying… first I'm thankful to our aps pd. *laugh* It looks like a award acceptance speech. If it wasn't for him, the actor and staffs wouldn't have worked so at ease. So I'm thankful. Also at first when I received the script I bothered writer-nim a lot. Really it was a character that I had never acted, a new style of female lead *laugh* While being Jeong In I learned a lot from her. Because I acted such a character full of charms, I learned a lot and I'm thankful to writer-nim.
*She thanks staffs but it's in fast forward*
And to Ji Ho ssi always *look at him and laugh* He was always so considerate so thanks to him I was more quickly able to be at ease and I filmed happily. Thank you~~ *claps*
Haein : You worked hard
Jimin : *laughing*
Haein : I want to say thank you to every actor and staff who worked hard on set for months. Pd-nim writer-nim I'm really thankful. (To Jimin) It does feel like a award acceptance speech when speaking like this.
Jimin : Right right
Haein : Thank you for the good script. To pd thank you for helping us act more comfortably. To staff and actors thank you for being respectful.
And…the one I'm the most thankful is Jeong In ssi.
Jimin : *laughing, shy*
Haein : It must have been not easy, but because she was concentrated until the end, we've been able to nicely finish the drama, so I'm really thankful. 
Jimin : *shy again lol she can't accept compliments :D*
Also I to myself wasn't able to achieve my expectations to some things, but even if I was lacking, she matched to me and lead the ambiance on the set so I'm thankful. (To Jimin) You worked hard.
Jimin : Hmm~~ (it looks like she wants tl cry :tears:)
Haein : Also the first meeting (of Jeong In and Ji Ho) was at the pharmacy, and the last scene wad also at the pharmacy too *laugh*
Jimin : *laugh*
Haein : It's how we started and finished filming. It feels like yesterday that we started filming but time passed and it's already the end, for the point of view of someone who act, I feel regreful and dejected (because he wants to show more but can't)…(To Jimin)Am I the only one feeling like that ?
Jimin : No, I'm like that too *laugh*
Jimin : I also want to say thank you to everyone who encouraged One Spring Night and ou LeeYoo couple *laugh*
Haein : Yes. Thank you for watching until the end, Also thank you for watching the making films *laugh*
Jimin : *laugh*
Haein : Thank you for loving One Spring Night. And please continue to support LeeYoo couple. *laugh* Thank you very much
Jimin : Thank you.

////

I'm so sad it's over....... But I'm so happy I watched this drama and discovered Han ji Min, I became a fan of her and Haein too. They're both cuties. One Spring Night is now my 2nd most favorite drama ever :wub:

I hope Jimin & Haein will stay in touch and close :D I can't help to love them together lol ^^

Goodbye to everyone who loved them and One Spring Night :tears: I was happy for 2 months !!

I'm so glad they Swoon released a video of them laughing and being happy with flowers. I'll treasure their videos forever :wub:

Thank you @tok-soompi  @shariechan  @adibadiba  @Lawyerh  @richelle  @cometrue :wub:

I'll translate interesting parts of their lasts bts and post them tomorrow !!

Thank you @YuukiHfor all the translations.  Your translations are very detail, and you always catch the funny parts, such as their facial expression, their wording "I think base on their age, when they speak with each other, they use different wording to show their respect".  Even though the drama has ended, I will keep coming here everyday.  I love this couple so much.  I cannot distinguish it's reel or real after I watched all the bts ... ha ha "honestly, I wish it's real because personally, I think JHI is HJM's Mr. Right":love:.

Edited by cometrue
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

@YuukiHthank you again as always chinggu for the translations. Off topic, if OSN is your 2nd top drama, which is first? I just want to know if i already watched it lol.

I am happy that ji min enjoyed filming this drama. That means she will love to act in one again once she is rested. Her chemistry with hae in is no joke. Very natural and i will miss it. Thank you to all who contributed to this thread. I will visit from time to time:D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Dear @YuukiH Thank you thank you! 고마워요 :kiss_wink:

It has been a fun ride watching and shipping Jimin and Haein. As time went by, Jimin seems to open up more and more to Haein. That’s why their chemistry blooming. Hope to watch them again in another project. For now, magazine shoot will do!

dear chingus, thank you for sharing pictures, videos, thoughts and comments about our OTP. I will keep visiting this page! 

I hope somebody will write fanfiction about them. I will defenitely read it. ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I am not sure about Ji Min as she is always very nice to everyone.

But i am thinking what is going through JHI mind?  When he is still new, he has already admired Ji Min and openly said she is very beautiful.  Then now he gotten to work with her in the project and am sure he realised she is not only beautiful like a doll, she has beautiful great personalities too.  I am sure he will have a hard time not to think of her.  :P

credit to author

• Like 3
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

I am not sure about Ji Min as she is always very nice to everyone.

But i am thinking what is going through JHI mind?  When he is still new, he has already admired Ji Min and openly said she is very beautiful.  Then now he gotten to work with her in the project and am sure he realised she is not only beautiful like a doll, she has beautiful great personalities too.  I am sure he will have a hard time not to think of her.  :P

credit to author

@tok-soompiI hope he will take action ... ha ha ha:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

In the bts (of the episode 15, in the cafe) when Haein said "now that I'm sober I'll say it again, don't leave us" after the cut, Jimin was like 'aawww you look like a abandoned stray cat' saying "don't leave us" djosikqjena she was so soft for him lol

//
In the bts (of lunch with Jeong In family) 
Jimin : Ji ho ssi *pretending to feed him & laughing*
Haein : No don't do that (x2) *laughing*
Jimin : Whyy~~
Haein : Help me, 'Jeong In ssi you need to help me' (Ji Ho old line lool) (he want help with his lines I guess, or maybe he's really stressed LOL)
Jimin : 'What I want is my priority' (LOL)
Haein : *laughing*

What I noticed is that in all bts, he always use her bookmark lol

//
In the bts when Jeong In is drinking with Ji Ho's dad.
Both Jimin and Haein were talking (with Ji ho's parents actors) that they had not much scenes left.
Jimin : I already said goodbye to my library friends and my sisters, so I was feeling very weird
Haein : It doesn't feel like the end
Jimin : Hm?
Haein : It doesn't feel like the end
Jimin : right
/
Haein : he doesn't look like me (talking about Eun U)
Jimin : Then he must look like Yumi. She must be pretty. *laughing* my obsession is no joke, after saying "I'll do everything I can for Eun U" I'll be like "but why Eun U don't look like you, does he looks like Yumi ?" (LMAO)
Haein : a woman with 뒤꿑
Jimin : Ahh he must look like Yumi..
Haein : 씁쓸한 
Haein : You said you wanted to be like me
Jimin : (joking) It'll come out on the epilogue ㅋ
Haein : You said you wanted to live being like Yoo Ji Ho
Jimin : (didn't understand) He looks like me ? He doesn't look like me.
Haein : No, Jeong In ssi said she wanted to live being like me.
Jimin : Me ?
Haein : Was it a lie ? 
Jimin : No, but…isn't life like this ? (LOL)
Eun U (actor) : What is it ?
Jimin : You are pretty 
/
Jimin : (still on that LOL) I don't think he looks like Ji Ho ssi
Ji Ho's mom : What is her name ? Yumi ?
Jimin : *laughing, and nod*
Haein : *smiling* I'm going crazy
Mom : I thought the mom would comes out.
Jimin : That Yumi would come out ?
Eun U : Yumi ?
Jimin : And then the real Yumi comes out, Jung Yu Mi.

//
In the bts of the very last scene at the pharmacy.
Haein : How should we do ? 
Jimin : We can just do it
Haein : Help me
Jimin : *laughing* what help me again ㅋㅋ
Then Jimin ask to the pd and he says that we don't see them and that they shouldn't particularly focus on what we're going to see

//
Also they explained about their index finger thing that they did in one episode.
Jimin said that in scenes when there's music, they don't have lines, her and Haein can talk about what they want. And Jimin was like "should we just drink 1 can" of beer. (With her expression lol. And Haein imitated the expression she had made LOL.)
And then it became a thing between them lol and they did it (the index finger thing) a few time to joke.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

@tok-soompi *hugs back* :D I loooove how they're so comfortable together !! In the new swoon video of them they looked so much like Ji ho & Jeong In, when they bickered nsjsjje so cute :wub:

I love when he said that too :P he looked shy about it lol..

I also went them to stay close :'(

@cometrue Thank you so much that was so sweet :wub: Yes I like to make my translation detailed I hope it's not too anoying lol 

Yes omg ! I also think they're made for each other :tears: I don't want to be delusional that's why i don't go overboard but they do like the same things and their personalities match so well :D

@richelle  You're welcome :wub: My fav drama is 'Heartless City' ! Not the same type of drama at all but I love it so much :D

@adibadiba :wub: I agree that she gradually opened herself more and more with him ! I'm sure they'll stay good friends :D even if we don't see it :P

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, YuukiH said:

Haein : he doesn't look like me (talking about Eun U)
Jimin : Then he must look like Yumi. She must be pretty. *laughing* my obsession is no joke, after saying "I'll do everything I can for Eun U" I'll be like "but why Eun U don't look like you, does he looks like Yumi ?" (LMAO)
Haein : a woman with 뒤꿑
Haein : 씁쓸한 
Jimin : (joking) It'll come out on the epilogue ㅋ
Haein : You said you wanted to live being like Yoo Ji Ho
Jimin : (didn't understand) He looks like me ? He doesn't look like me.
Haein : No, Jeong In ssi said she wanted to live being like me.
Jimin : Me ?
Haein : Was it a lie ? 
Jimin : No, but…isn't life like this ? (LOL)
Eun U (actor) : What is it ?
Jimin : You are pretty 

I'm so dumb I forgot to translate some words LOL :

Haein : a woman with holding a lot of grudge
Haein : You look bitter about it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Up till now I considered “Something in the rain” to be the best romantic drama on TV till I recently watched “One Spring Night”.  Wow, what a beautiful drama with a wonderful love story that incorporated many difficult and real life elements.

The Script and the dialogs were top notch so were Jung Hae-in and the gorgeous Han Ji-Min. Their chemistry was undeniable strong. They deliver every line just beautifully. They were really into their character - delivered so many feelings. Their interaction really felt natural and real. Absolutely adorable couple - they should win Best Couple award.

I was really surprise to read today that Jung Hae-in is already coming out (August?) with a new romantic movie “Tune in for Love” – Not sure how was he able to complete it so soon after OSN ?

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

Up till now I considered “Something in the rain” to be the best romantic drama on TV till I recently watched “One Spring Night”.  Wow, what a beautiful drama with a wonderful love story that incorporated many difficult and real life elements.

The Script and the dialogs were top notch so were Jung Hae-in and the gorgeous Han Ji-Min. Their chemistry was undeniable strong. They deliver every line just beautifully. They were really into their character - delivered so many feelings. There interaction really felt natural and real. Absolutely adorable couple - they should win Best Couple award.

I was really surprise to read today that Jung Hae-in is already coming out (August?) with a new romantic movie “Tune in for Love” – Not sure how was he able to complete it so soon after OSN ?

@edlan17 ((wave)).  Hi!

JHI already finished filming the movie awhile ago but the movie is only going to premier this August.  So fans of JHI will be delighted to see non stop JHI and his 10 million dollar smile (describe by KGE).  Hee! 

I am just hoping Ji Min will attend their special screening or vip premier cos one is her very good friend in BH and the other is her on screen fiance and hopefully they continue as good friend.  Keke!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@edlan17 ((wave)).  Hi!

JHI already finished filming the movie awhile ago but the movie is only going to premier this August.  So fans of JHI will be delighted to see non stop JHI and his 10 million dollar smile (describe by KGE).  Hee! 

Smart move by the producers - ride on the success of OSN

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Guys…he called her Jimin sunbaenim :tears:

https://m.vlive.tv/video/139777

There's subtitles on the video ^^

He always called her Jeong In ssi, now it's weird to see him calling her Jimin sunbaenim.. Weirdly I was expecting it, but still it's kinda hilarious and disappointing lol ! :D

I'm still not over One Spring Night and it seems to be the same for him :tears:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hahaha maybe he saw our thread and feel shy about it :joy: And become self aware and change the way he call her lol.....

LMAO we figured him :P

Maybe he got confused on how to call her lol (since he always called her Jeong In ssi all the time) it must have felt weird to call her Jimin ssi. Actually when in the recent video he called her 'Jimin sunbaenim', it was obvious it was the first time he called her like that, since the way he said it was kind of awkward lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3