[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

As per the main thread, they will have some sort of a workshop/team building, 2 days and 1 night. I bet they will watch the last 2 episodes live. It seems it is some kind of a reward vacation but shorter. That is maybe the reason why the wrap party is early. I can't wait to see the leeyoo couple. Unexpectedly you:wub:

@shariechanlet's hope that there will be the yearly drama awards for MBC. They usually have it yearly but since they are not airing dramas anymore(they will stop airing dramas on mon-tues, weekends), it is not yet sure. Let's hope there will be one so we can see our leeyoo couple:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@tok-soompi I believe Jimin’s heart also fluttered. Flip-flop. So many butterflies :wub:

the last time I ship OTP in a drama was Kimjiwon-Parkseojoon. I love their chemistry on-off screen. 

And now this LeeYoo couple. I dont know what I will do after the drama ends. I really hope they still maintain their relationship after the drama ends.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 7/8/2019 at 6:55 PM, richelle said:

As per the main thread, they will have some sort of a workshop/team building, 2 days and 1 night. I bet they will watch the last 2 episodes live. It seems it is some kind of a reward vacation but shorter. That is maybe the reason why the wrap party is early. I can't wait to see the leeyoo couple. Unexpectedly you:wub:

@shariechanlet's hope that there will be the yearly drama awards for MBC. They usually have it yearly but since they are not airing dramas anymore(they will stop airing dramas on mon-tues, weekends), it is not yet sure. Let's hope there will be one so we can see our leeyoo couple:wub:

@richelle thank you for the info. let's hope for the best! I'm excited to see them in the red carpet together and oh~~ we have a "team building" to look forward this week?! I wish they'll share more pictures next week as on the wrap up party we just get to see them slicing cake. I'm wondering if they've given some speech or thank you messages. :blush:

Time flies, tomorrow's the second to the last night of episode. I will miss this couple so much.

I hope they'll be given more projects together in the future like promoting their drama internationally, modelling for a brand and even a movie. Haha I'm wishing too much.

Another beautiful compiled videos :)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

It finally coming to the last 2 hours.  Today and tomorrow.

credit to author

I wish they will keep in contact, supporting each other in IG, send each other food trucks, visit each other set, attend each other premeires, have opportunity to work together again in variety or movies and update us wth osn gathering.

Haha!  Is it too greedy?

As Ji Min bias, i have seen her with many co stars (and colleagues, she is one amazing person).  She is always very comfortable with her co star and thus they created great chemistry.  But you can tell she is also very careful protecting herself.  Not sure whether we will have any continuation after osn between hjm and jhi.  But i know jhi should have truely enjoys this opportunity and have such a great time spending his work with someone he truely admired and at the same time is competitive to ensure the best protray of character that they can shown to the audience.

Well wishes to both of them for the last 2 hours and hope to see them in the final buzz list before the drama folds.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

*Haein walks towards Jimin, he's drunk*
Jimin : Are you ok? 
*She helps him sit*
Jimin : *smiling* You don't look ok. Do you even recognize me ? *Laugh*
*Haein is smiling drunk*
Jimin : /can't hear what she says/
/
*Haein being held by a staff*
Jimin : *laughing*
Haein : I'm sorry~~ (he's sorry for what he's going to say to Jeong In in the ep)
Jimin : This is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ why are you already sorry ㅋ
/
They do the scene when she goes to him, and he's on the bed, with tears.
But as soon as we hear 'cut' Haein sit up and start to laugh and say things we that don't makes sense
Jimin : Aigoo you're drunk
Haein : *laughing* Ah seriously, you're not helping 
Jimin : You should've drank with me ~
/
*They're reading their line for rehearsal*
/
Jimin : You look like you're extremely drunk
Haein : *smiling*
Haein : I don't have (bad) drinking manners
Jimin : No, I'm talking about Ji Ho ssi
Haein : Ji ho ? Ji Ho doesn't have drinking manners either, he says it later "I'm not usually like this" (in the episode). And—
Jimin : *joking* You talk too much *laughing*
Haein : (It's so sudden but they're doing rehearsal of their lines again lol) Let's meet first and talk
Haein : Jeong In ssi, do we go to your house, or do you want to go to mine ?
Jimin : Let's meet at the cafe
Haein : Ok~
Haein : scary
/
Rehearsal of lines
/
Haein : I smell alcohol too much ?
Jimin : No, I like it 
*Haein look at her, because it could also mean 'I like you*
Jimin : I like Alcohol
*Haein & Jimin laugh*
Jimin : (looking at the camera suddenly) You're going to air this right ?! That kind of things :D
I like the smell~
/
They film the scene
*Haein comes back*
Jimin : You were crying while saying your lines, I couldn't say mine :tears: I wanted to say "Don't cry~"
Haein : I'm sorry :tears: (he keep saying sorry for saying the drama scene of last week)
Jimin : *comforting him* 
Jimin : I'm not going to abandon you, don't worry :tears:. Thats what I should've said.
/
*Haein saying goodbye to her*
/
*They're in the street*
Jimin : *dragging Haein to the camera* 
Haein : what are you doing ?
Jimin : Yoo Ji Ho ssi. This is your drunk interview. Babam !
Haein : *laughing* what drunk interview
Jimin : How much can you hold alcohol ?
Haein : BAAMM~
Jimin : *laughing* hey it's my thing (she's the one who said BAAM in one of the bts)
Haein : One bottle of soju
Jimin : Then why are you so red after one can of beer ?
Haein : I always get all red after one can of beer
Jimin : Does it gets back to normal ?
Haein : Yes it does *laughing* but why is your face red ?
Jimin : It's not red
Haein : Did you drink alcohol ?
Jimin : No ^! It's because I'm upset, because of someone
Haein : *laughing* Ahh you're upset
/couldn't understand what they're were saying at the very end/

• Love 3
  • Thanks 9

4 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

How many times must my heart stop for this drama??? Rawr....

991569415D2601DF2A

Credit to author

How am i going to stay focus during work? Haha!

I also love this SO MUCH

And also the library lifting scene :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, YuukiH said:

*Haein walks towards Jimin, he's drunk*
Jimin : Are you ok? 
*She helps him sit*
Jimin : *smiling* You don't look ok. Do you even recognize me ? *Laugh*
*Haein is smiling drunk*
Jimin : /can't hear what she says/
/
*Haein being held by a staff*
Haein : I'm sorry~~ (he's sorry for what he's going to say to Jeong In in the ep)
Jimin : This is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ why are you already sorry ㅋ
/
They do the scene when she goes to him, and he's on the bed, with tears.
But as soon as we hear 'cut' Haein sit up and start to laugh and say things we that don't makes sense
Jimin : Aigoo you're drunk
Haein : *laughing* Ah seriously, you're not helping 
Jimin : You should've drank with me ~
/
*They're reading their line for rehearsal*
/
Jimin : You look like you're extremely drunk
Haein : *smiling*
Haein : I don't have (bad) drinking manners
Jimin : No, I'm talking about Ji Ho ssi
Haein : Ji ho ? Ji Ho doesn't have drinking manners either, he says it later "I'm not usually like this" (in the episode). And—
Jimin : *joking* You talk too much *laughing*
Haein : (It's so sudden but they're doing rehearsal of their lines again lol) Let's meet first and talk
Haein : Jeong In ssi, do we go to your house, or do you want to go to mine ?
Jimin : Let's meet at the cafe
Haein : Ok~
Haein : scary
/
Rehearsal of lines
/
Haein : I smell alcohol too much ?
Jimin : No, I like it 
*Haein look at her, because it could also mean 'I like you*
Jimin : I like Alcohol
*Haein & Jimin laugh*
Jimin : (looking at the camera suddenly) You're going to air this right ?! That kind of things :D
I like the smell~
/
They film the scene
*Haein comes back*
Jimin : You were crying while saying your lines, I couldn't say mine :tears: I wanted to say "Don't cry~"
Haein : I'm sorry :tears: (he keep saying sorry for saying the drama scene of last week)
Jimin : *comforting him* 
Jimin : I'm not going to abandon you, don't worry :tears:. Thats what I should've said.
/
*Haein saying goodbye to her*
/
*They're in the street*
Jimin : *dragging Haein to the camera* 
Haein : what are you doing ?
Jimin : Yoo Ji Ho ssi. This is your drunk interview. Babam !
Haein : *laughing* what drunk interview
Haein : BAAMM~
Jimin : *laughing* hey it's my thing (she's the one who said BAAM in one of the bts)
Haein : One bottle of soju
Jimin : Then why are you so red after one can of beer ?
Haein : I always get all red after one can of beer
Jimin : Does it gets back to normal ?
Haein : Yes it does *laughing* but why is your face red ?
Jimin : It's not red
Haein : Did you drink alcohol ?
Jimin : No ^! It's because I'm upset, because of someone
Haein : *laughing* Ahh you're upset
/couldn't understand what they're were saying at the very end/

@YuukiH thank you so much for this~  I love how they're comforting each other on emotional scenes~ and funny when JM looked into the camera about airing their conversation.. and her doing "drunk interview" with HI. 

We're on the final hour of OSN later.. a little bit sad and anxious as well... I will miss them a lot. They've been quiet in IGs yesterday, I hope they're having a great time in their team building!:wub:

@tok-soompi thanks for your insights! I'm sure they did enjoy together the filming and I'm hoping they could continue the friendship after and have a next collaboration soon ~ I mean, the chemi is perfect, the height is perfect and their similar smiles are perfect! Does being on the buzz list will give them more opportunities to be model of different brands?

How long can Hae in stare to Ji Min and get his heart fluttered?:phew::D

• Like 2
  • Love 6

I will miss the leeyoo couple so much. Thank you so much @YuukiH for the translation. I am so lucky i still have a job after this drama hahaha. Last episode tonight. I am thankful to jung hae in for taking care of han ji min in the 4 months that they worked on this drama. You can see that they are good colleagues and they enjoyed working together. I hope they will remain friends even after this drama ends. Fighting. I will miss this drama so much huhuhu:tears:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Hae-in's invitation to watch the final episode. I can't, their smiles are very pretty and similar.

Jimin's Invitation to watch, huhu the polaroid pictures are so precious, I wish she could keep them for long :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

//I translated their bts in the pharmacy, it was the last scene for them.//

Haein : You first
Jimin : You first *laugh* It's just that filming this drama has been very comfortable. Normally when I finish a project I'm like "Finally it's over!!", but I don't feel like it's over already. Because I filmed so comfortably…Suddenly I'm crying… first I'm thankful to our aps pd. *laugh* It looks like a award acceptance speech. If it wasn't for him, the actor and staffs wouldn't have worked so at ease. So I'm thankful. Also at first when I received the script I bothered writer-nim a lot. Really it was a character that I had never acted, a new style of female lead *laugh* While being Jeong In I learned a lot from her. Because I acted such a character full of charms, I learned a lot and I'm thankful to writer-nim.
*She thanks staffs but it's in fast forward*
And to Ji Ho ssi always *look at him and laugh* He was always so considerate so thanks to him I was more quickly able to be at ease and I filmed happily. Thank you~~ *claps*
Haein : You worked hard
Haein : I want to say thank you to every actor and staff who worked hard on set for months. Pd-nim writer-nim I'm really thankful. (To Jimin) It does feel like a award acceptance speech when speaking like this.
Jimin : Right right
Haein : Thank you for the good script. To pd thank you for helping us act more comfortably. To staff and actors thank you for being respectful.
And…the one I'm the most thankful is Jeong In ssi.
Jimin : *laughing, shy*
Haein : It must have been not easy, but because she was concentrated until the end, we've been able to nicely finish the drama, so I'm really thankful. 
Jimin : *shy again lol she can't accept compliments :D*
Also I to myself wasn't able to achieve my expectations to some things, but even if I was lacking, she matched to me and lead the ambiance on the set so I'm thankful. (To Jimin) You worked hard.
Jimin : Hmm~~ (it looks like she wants tl cry :tears:)
Haein : Also the first meeting (of Jeong In and Ji Ho) was at the pharmacy, and the last scene wad also at the pharmacy too *laugh*
Jimin : *laugh*
Haein : It's how we started and finished filming. It feels like yesterday that we started filming but time passed and it's already the end, for the point of view of someone who act, I feel regreful and dejected (because he wants to show more but can't)…(To Jimin)Am I the only one feeling like that ?
Jimin : No, I'm like that too *laugh*
Jimin : I also want to say thank you to everyone who encouraged One Spring Night and ou LeeYoo couple *laugh*
Haein : Yes. Thank you for watching until the end, Also thank you for watching the making films *laugh*
Jimin : *laugh*
Haein : Thank you for loving One Spring Night. And please continue to support LeeYoo couple. *laugh* Thank you very much
Jimin : Thank you.

////

I'm so sad it's over....... But I'm so happy I watched this drama and discovered Han ji Min, I became a fan of her and Haein too. They're both cuties. One Spring Night is now my 2nd most favorite drama ever :wub:

I hope Jimin & Haein will stay in touch and close :D I can't help to love them together lol ^^

Goodbye to everyone who loved them and One Spring Night :tears: I was happy for 2 months !!

I'm so glad they Swoon released a video of them laughing and being happy with flowers. I'll treasure their videos forever :wub:

Thank you @tok-soompi  @shariechan  @adibadiba  @Lawyerh  @richelle  @cometrue :wub:

I'll translate interesting parts of their lasts bts and post them tomorrow !!

• Love 2
  • Thanks 8