[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

Interviewed article of JHI in cosmo

Jung Hae In Looks Back On When He Was 20, Talks About How He’s Changed Since His Debut 7 Years Ago

Jung Hae In Looks Back On When He Was 20, Talks About How He’s Changed Since His Debut 7 Years Ago

Jung Hae In graced the cover of Cosmopolitan Korea’s 20th anniversary issue.

Going along with the theme of 20 years, Jung Hae In looked back at when he was 20, and said, “I regret not trying out more things. They say you learn a lot when you travel alone, but I wasn’t able to do so because I was too scared. [Traveling solo] is definitely something that is still on my bucket list.”

The actor celebrated his 7th debut anniversary on July 26, and commented, “My fans congratulated me, and thanks to them, it became a really special day. My efforts to become a good person have not changed since when I first debuted. On the other hand, the way I think about my work and the way I act has become more thoughtful.”

When asked to define the most admirable quality in someone, Jung Hae In responded, “Someone who can value and love themselves is the best. I’m also trying to become that kind of person. If you value yourself, then you can value and love others. Working to be patient and trust yourself is the secret to confidence.”

Jung Hae In’s full pictorial and interview can be seen in the September issue of Cosmopolitan.

Source from https://www.soompi.com/article/1420575wpp/jung-hae-in-looks-back-on-when-he-was-20-talks-about-how-hes-changed-since-his-debut-7-years-ago

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Today both Ji Min and Hae In updated their IG ( HI also liked JM’s photo :wub: ) 

Since her grandmother passed away, JM hasn’t appeared on IG. So I’m glad to see her back. Hope everything will be fine with her. 

Below is an old HI’s post. Do you think they are the same :joy: Sorry I draw too bad :joy:

0rsdMFk.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

Today both Ji Min and Hae In updated their IG ( HI also liked JM’s photo :wub: ) 

Since her grandmother passed away, JM hasn’t appeared on IG. So I’m glad to see her back. Hope everything will be fine with her. 

Below is an old HI’s post. Do you think they are the same :joy: Sorry I draw too bad :joy:

@FuyuKyu sorry I don't get the cloud thing.  What do you mean by "do you think they are the same?" Like the shape of the cloud looks like a heart? 

3 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

In 2014, he said ——

Now in 2020, after working with several actresses —— 

“Haenssi, who’s the prettiest actress you’ve ever seen?”

What will be his answer??? :P

Now that he has worked with a few top stars, I'll be curious how tactful his answer will be if he were to be asked that question today.  I think if he is promoting his work, he might choose his female partner as the prettiest Or..he may be straightforward in his answer like Hyun Bin was.  Back then when he was a rookie, he didnt need to be so careful with his image as he is now.

Hae In follows female celebs on his ig, when I checked their posts, gosh..they are young, sexy, and gorgeous and really good at taking selfies/photos.  Can't help but to think "would he prefer a younger lady?"  There are many other gorgeous ladies but Ji Min is an angel in his mind.  :wub:

HJM and JHI met at a bbq place and we all know that ji min eats hearthily without much concern for her image, which I really love that about her, nevertheless, he still found her very attractive.   This reminds me of their interview on first impression of each other where he said that JM ate well. Lol.  Also During vlive interview, when asked why ji hoo fell for 'drunk' Jung In at first sight, his answer was that she still looked beautiful without any embellishment (make up, pretty clothes, etc). *Ji Min was so shy upon hearing that*.   The lady interviewer then commented that when someone is naturally pretty, she will look beautiful without even trying.  Hae In nooded in agreement.  I believe that's probably how he felt when he first met Ji Min at a bbq place - this sunbaenim is so doll like stunning without even trying and she eats so well.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Reposting from HJM's thread.  

I noticed before that at OSN press con, a bts pic (the first kiss scene with HJM's hand cupping hae in's face) was used as the background in jumbo size instead of the official OSN promo pic. The production team & producer must have noted their natural chemistry behind the scene and decided that it was better than the staged photo.

Their natural chemistry was so off the chart that 6 months after OSN had finished airing, Hae In's still talking about trying to move on from the drama. 

Translation for red carpet interview:

(Not verbatem - loosely translated) he was asked how he's feeling and whether he is feeling nervous.

JHI: I am nervous but also feel a big regret. Ahh..the drama has finally ended now Yeah i have to prepare to lose everything.

HJM's red carpet in Eng sub

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Hong Willer said:

What is happen to page 60 -62? I though we were at page 62... does anyone know why?

Same here..only pg 59, missing 3 pages.  Maybe the coordinators did a cleanup ie deleting pic quotes and instagram embed?.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Chrc said:

Same here..only pg 59, missing 3 pages.  Maybe the coordinators did a cleanup ie deleting pic quotes and instagram embed?.

Yup, something definitely is off. Three pages are a lot of posts, I wonder who did it. At least, the last 2 pages I could recall that they are actually the last 2 pages we had before. So, the missing pages contain earlier posts maybe.

Or maybe one of the fans here deleted her posts, I don’t know. Or yeah, maybe the IG embed, @Chrc?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1