[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

37 minutes ago, hjm_osn said:

Sorry, if my comment offended you. Peace. It was just for fun. Couples (husband&wife, lovers are often teased that they look like siblings as they become more and more alike as years passed). Don’t worry, I don’t wish them to be siblings, not in a million years!

Oh.I wasn't offended at all:lol:.   I do like your comment about couples become more and more alike as time passes by.  We don't have such saying in my culture.   

Who is liking that jungmingyung (Jae In) still referred to Han Ji Min as lee Jong In? They will always be the Lee sisters and JHI will always be her bro in law.  She seems like us..can't move on from OSN. J/k

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

what do you like more? Beer or Ji Min? :lol: Don’t drink beer alone.  Let's drink with JM :lol: 

The delusional in me thinks they are drinking together, LOL!

They both love to drink beer, specially, Ji-min! In their Jenga (no cut) YT vclip, when asked, 

Host: One of your little joys in life?

Ji-min: One of my little joys in life is to have a glass of beer while listening to music with people I love.

Hae-in (it was not a question for him, but he answered): Similar to me (Me: copying hahaha)

Ji-min: But you don’t drink just beer, right?

Hae-in: Well, I’m good with beer or wine.

Ji-min: You like them both? Me, too.

20 hours ago, Chrc said:
20 hours ago, holly May said:

(Peace Art United.)that likes Jiminpost...that is JHI best friend ..he was in travel log to NY with Haein

Yes..Jong Geun liked JM's post.  I was referring to HI's stylist @In_Seon_0119 :-) OSN crew really bonded well.

@holly May, yes his friend is “liking” her posts. He’s more diligent in doing so than Hae-in. I am happy he’s supporting our Jimin’s IG account.

@Chrc, i don’t know when she started but someone here brought this to our attention awhile back, I’m not sure who. It’s interesting, as you said, she’s not following his other FLs. Either Ji-min is special to her ‘boss’ or friendly and good-natured Ji-min won her friendship as well. I hope it’s the former :wub:

21 hours ago, Chrc said:

t's so quiet here that I sometimes feel like i am talking to myself. Ha.:phew:

You’re right, too quite past few days or has it been weeks? LOL. I think our group here are too busy in work or conservative shippers or just patiently waiting for our couple to show some BIG signs of them being together. LOL

Anyway, I was lurking around in 3 couple threads and I was amazed by how animated and passionate their shippers are, hats off to them, really incredible! If their ships sail, they need to be given credit! :) 

Personally, I am banking on the friendship they have right now growing into a passionate level. As a Ji-min fan, I am hoping she thinks of marriage soon, with whoever is special in her heart and who will love and care for her forever.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

My shipper's heart wants to think that he is drinking beer with Ji Min, but my head tells me that he may be drinking with friends - see the number of glasses? Would she like his beer post if she is right next to him? 

Had JM's friend posted the same exact post as Hae In, I bet Ji Min would have already commented on the post. She likes to joke abt drinking beer, but she simply couldn't comment on hae in's post.:tears:

OSN photographer, Jae In, and a few of Hae In's friends wrote some fun comments and in a rare moment, Hae in actually replied to some. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, Chrc said:

when did Hae In's stylist begin following Ji Min and liking her post?  His stylist does not follow hae in's other leading ladies except for Ji Min. 

1 hour ago, hjm_osn said:

i don’t know when she started but someone here brought this to our attention awhile back, I’m not sure who.

I think it’s me :joy: HI’s stylist started like JM’s IG from May 22th, 2019. So I think she followed JM’s IG from that day. 

9 hours ago, Chrc said:

Who is liking that jungmingyung (Jae In) still referred to Han Ji Min as lee Jong In? They will always be the Lee sisters and JHI will always be her bro in law.  She seems like us..can't move on from OSN. J/k

I like :lol: I remember that Min Kyung also called JHI as bro in law ( after OSN ) HI usually likes MK’s IG posts. A few days ago, MK posted JM’s photo into her IG and story. Don’t know if HI saw it, what would he react?:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Chrc said:

My shipper's heart wants to think that he is drinking beer with Ji Min, but my head tells me that he may be drinking with friends - see the number of glasses? Would she like his beer post if she is right next to him? 

Had JM's friend posted the same exact post as Hae In, I bet Ji Min would have already commented on the post. She likes to joke abt drinking beer, but she simply couldn't comment on hae in's post.:tears:

OSN photographer, Jae In, and a few of Hae In's friends wrote some fun comments and in a rare moment, Hae in actually replied to some. 

Jimin did likes his post, our friend Fuyukyu shared the post that show Jimin likes it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hee!  The sequence of their post after another continues! :wub:

Ji Min and JHI are alike.  They take care of everyone around them including the team members.  Eg. Ji min treated JHI and his team to eat meat for his birthday and JHi shared his jenga winning with his team, Ji Min and her team.  

The OSN photographer also commented JHI and Ji Min post often.  

Even their reel son misses OSN too.  Below ig is updated around May this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_5CqSSDgNe/?igshid=1oht0bm78rm68

• Like 3
  • Love 3

hello friends! how's everybody doin'? i have been lurking and reading all of the posts but too busy to reply. But, hey! our couple do not disappoint us huh! When we are very quiet, they are more active LOL. I am imagining the both of them talking to each other: "hey, let's post pictures a day after the other...let's not like all of each other's posts... nobody will notice." hahaha. Haein couple, if you are lurking here: we notice everything! :lol::blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Epic! That's actually one of my favorite scenes in OSN, showing who's the boss! LOL.

Interestingly, why did JHI posted the pic of beers?? Most of the pics or videos that he posted were for promotions or awards/achievements. Occasionally, he will post greetings for everybody, example Christmas greetings. Then he will have these random posts such as beer with caption "I love beer" or cherry blossom (not sure if those were cherry blossom) with caption "wishing all spring to come"...

common denominator: Jimin.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, DrPhUsa said:

Interestingly, why did JHI posted the pic of beers?? Most of the pics or videos that he posted were for promotions or awards/achievements. Occasionally, he will post greetings for everybody, example Christmas greetings. Then he will have these random posts such as beer with caption "I love beer" or cherry blossom (not sure if those were cherry blossom) with caption "wishing all spring to come"...

Nice to see you again, @DrPhUsa! Well, my “delusional” take on this latest post of HI is - like he was saying to JM, “Chhers”! This was his first non-CF pic of his last 6 posts. Noteworthy, they have been posting one day after the other does, and JM is so pretty in her latest post, so how could he resist not wishing her a bottle of beer (knowing how she loves beer!). They might not be seeing each other or communicating, so this is his way of reaching out to her - “i see you!” :) :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

Epic! That's actually one of my favorite scenes in OSN, showing who's the boss! LOL.

@DrPhUsa his beer post does appear to be out of his norm. I am sure he drinks beer regularly just like Ji Min. When he traveled to NY, he drank beer every night.  What' so special about last night's drinking session that he wanted to share on ig?  He also seemed to be in a cheerful mood that he responded to some comments again later that evening, including one from Jungmingyung.  Seeing their banter made me wish Ji Mim could participate in their fun banter on ig. Nevertheless, I am grateful that JM and HI still like each other's post

when he drank beer last night, was he reminded of their infamous "just one beer" gesture. https://www.instagram.com/p/B78d44vpnUN/?igshid=ryiv1y5ikchl

20200721-180909.jpg

My delulu mind - his beer posting is in response to Ji Min's previous "I am relaxing with a can of beer" post. Her ig friend pointed out that can of beer and Ji Min responded with "sharp eyes" lol .  To not make it so obvious, the posts were spaced apart  Haha.:wub:

IMG-20200721-182351.jpg
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

right on @hjm_osn! and of course, they will privately sent a message to each other, wishing JHI to enjoy the beer, or JHI inviting Jimin to join them. (oh boy, what a delu mind I have!) LOL

@DrPhUsa, I don’t think that is delusional, i.e., your thoughts above. Both of them are liking their posts and both of them love beer, they had acknowledged that between them, in the Jenga vlcip and in OSN making films as @Chrc cited in her post above, THUS, I would like to believe that, that post oh HI, “i love beer” triggered a comment from HM, maybe in a PM. 

How I wish we could understand the exchange of comments between him and Jae-ina and also I am curious that with @what.s.the.meaning.f.life they both follow this ig account but it’s private

Ooh, something came to my mind (while i typed his english caption above) that is not a welcome thought - why did HI captioned his post in english and not in korean language? Is he posting it for a non-korean? I hope not!!! Nonono! :(

• Like 4

Glad that Soompi forum is back online. Yay..great job on fixing the issue(s).

So, Jung Hae In's bro is used to follow Ji Min's ig, like, and even comment on Ji Min's post during OSN. This fan account highlighted his ig activities. He even liked JM's old post  https://www.instagram.com/p/B1mGEUOJXIA/?igshid=o6hewzaimjkp

Now, that hae in's brother @jeonghaejoon account no longer exists! Instead, @haejoonjeong is the new account and he no longer follows Ji Min. Because the old account was deleted/inactivated, his likes on JM's posts are no longer visible.  Isn't it strange that he switched accounts and stopped following JM? Since when?  I interpret this move as his way of protecting Ji Min. Call me delusional. Ha.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Chrc said:

Glad that Soompi forum is back online. Yay..great job on fixing the issue(s).

So, Jung Hae In's bro is used to follow Ji Min's ig, like, and even comment on Ji Min's post during OSN. This fan account highlighted his ig activities. He even liked JM's old post  https://www.instagram.com/p/B1mGEUOJXIA/?igshid=o6hewzaimjkp

Now, that hae in's brother @jeonghaejoon account no longer exists! Instead, @haejoonjeong is the new account and he no longer follows Ji Min. Because the old account was deleted/inactivated, his likes on JM's posts are no longer visible.  Isn't it strange that he switched accounts and stopped following JM? Since when?  I interpret this move as his way of protecting Ji Min. Call me delusional. Ha.

If the first photo has to be believed, way back in 2018, HI’s brother have “followed” JM’s post (maybe not her IG but at minimum he visits her IG. This is way before OSN or maybe arrangements were being made already to get her in the film (?). What is strange, at least for me, is why is following her account be problematic (?)  I think something happened between the two which triggered this “not following her” anymore by the brother.

19 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

JM must be busy somewhere, away from her phone? No “like” yet from her!

• Like 4
  • Love 1