[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

4 hours ago, Chrc said:

Isn't the term noona (sister) more intimate than sunbaenim (senior) ? According to this video, noona may be used in a romantic relationship (younger man older woman )

Because I felt JHI always wanted to show his masculine side to HJM, he wanted to eliminate the feeling of age difference between them. So it was hard to call “noona”. :joy:

In 1:39, he was embarrassed to hear the word “like” from Ji Min. She meant she liked the smell of acohol. But what did he think at that time? Why was he so confused? He actually drank and got drunk  at that time. So we can see his affection for Ji Min not just acting B)

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Ahh..  i think i know why.  Like @FuyuKyu mentiones  Noona immediately means that she is older by age.  Sunbaenim is just respectful to someone who enter the same industry earlier than you but not neccessary older. Hee! :P

He is definitely goner in terms of his crush.  Keke!  The lady... not so sure.  

• Like 4
  • Love 4

21 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

Because I felt JHI always wanted to show his masculine side to HJM, he wanted to eliminate the feeling of age difference between them. So it was hard to call “noona”. :joy:

In 1:39, he was embarrassed to hear the word “like” from Ji Min. She meant she liked the smell of acohol. But what did he think at that time? Why was he so confused? He actually drank and got drunk  at that time. So we can see his affection for Ji Min not just acting B)

Hehehe..he initially thought she said 나좋아해 as in I like you.  I love the caption wrote "EH?" as if the making crew was also wondering what she meant to say . Lol

Drunk Hae In is so adorable and extra shy esp when JM asked if he even recognized her.  

9 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Ahh..  i think i know why.  Like @FuyuKyu mentiones  Noona immediately means that she is older by age.  Sunbaenim is just respectful to someone who enter the same industry earlier than you but not neccessary older. Hee! :P

He is definitely goner in terms of his crush.  Keke!  The lady... not so sure.  

@tok-soompiand @FuyuKyuhave solved the $64M dollar question! Sunbaenim can be a younger person with more experience in the industry.  So true. Great insight! You hit in the nail that he can't call her noona because he wants to be seen as manly.  I watched his older interview where he mentioned he couldn't act 'cute' since he is the oldest child and his younger bro depended on him.   Thus calling JM noona with cute tone would be too awkward.  Both JM and HI aren't good with cute gestures.  JM's doing "Kukukaka" got me rolling on the floor laughing.

A little off topic. Paul Kim's serenading this couple with his "Me After You".  Imagine Hae In singing this for a special lady.  Too bad that Min Hyun beat HI as the 1st person who sang to JM.

Do you think he's ready to be a father, next year maybe? :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCGeLBupnMz/?igshid=ljcuw01jvhex

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 7/3/2020 at 9:26 AM, FuyuKyu said:

Look at their faces! They look like a couple having a good time, boyfriend is drunk, girlfriend is pissed and teasing at the same time. Their BTS videos are making my heart flutter as much as OSN. :lol:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote video
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Do you remember last year HJM did a livestream on IG?  I remember she only livestreamed once and that was after HJM and JHI had a talkshow on vlive. I watched again and noticed that there was a male voice and it sounded like JHI.  I'm not sure if it was JHI's voice or her manager’s voice.  But she also mentioned JHI 3 or 4 times (?).  Unfortunately, I did not understand what she said :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Is JHI invited to have coffee with her in this beautiful Sunday?

Hi @tok-soompi, could you please also post Jimin’s photo above on the main HJM thread. I am still havin trouble posting pics through imgur. Thank you so much!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

alright friends, if you are going to zoom in the first pic where Jimin was holding a cup of coffee...you will see a reflection of 2 more cups and a guy. The person who took the picture is hidden behind Jimin's left hand/finger. who was that guy, and who else was there with her??? :D I am wishing that Haein was there, but if he was not, then I hope it was a plain friendly date. LOL>

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

alright friends, if you are going to zoom in the first pic where Jimin was holding a cup of coffee...you will see a reflection of 2 more cups and a guy. The person who took the picture is hidden behind Jimin's left hand/finger. who was that guy, and who else was there with her??? :D I am wishing that Haein was there, but if he was not, then I hope it was a plain friendly date. LOL>

Your detective skills are impressive!! I did see the 2 mugs and a person.

So sweet that she was wearing the bracelet her nephews made.  She seems to appreciate self made gifts.  Reminds me of the bookmarks she made and gifted one to HI.  We have been spoiled with 2 ig likes in a row from HI.  His bestfriend also liked JM's most recent post. Yay. 

Ji Min's stylist/friend posted pic of eclipse mint. Guess who is the cf model for eclipse?

20200705-202431.jpg

20200705-204155.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBbqxoNpo-a/?igshid=1i6rsn0b7axei

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Would you agree with me that this kiss is one of the more natural/ realistic kisses in OSN? I don't know why this didnt dawn on me before. HJM initiated the 2nd kiss after mistakenly poking HI with her chopsticks. In reality, she actually didn't need to kiss HI for real in this scene. She could ve faked it because 1) the camera shot this scene was from a distance 2) the viewers could only see her back. It was not a sideview angle like in the making film.

Any speculation as to why she kissed him passionately here?  After the kiss, while still laughing, HJM asked why just now cut? The PD replied because it was so great so he let it go longer. Hehe .No wonder HI looked so elated after the cut, he didnt expect the whole shebang kiss!  I wish the director would have used the making film cut in the actual episode.

ZYx365.gif

ROmRYE.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

JHI is consistence in Netflix. :)  he will be getting busy again 2nd half of the year for D.P Dogs Days.  Release date will be next year on Netflix.

RxkIUWB.jpg

Credit to author

Looking forward to Ji Min support

5 hours ago, holly May said:

Can you show me how to see who likes on IG? I am not sure how to look for it. ..seem like IG only allow me to see a few ..Thank you.

I followed Ji Min and thus when i visit JHI, i can see her liking the IG.  You can also follow JHI to be able to see him liking her too. :)  hope this help.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

JHI is consistence in Netflix. :)  he will be getting busy again 2nd half of the year for D.P Dogs Days.  Release date will be next year on Netflix.

Looking forward to Ji Min support

Wow..excited to watch his series (or movie?) On Netflix again. It tentatively shows Dec2020 as release date but may spill over to next year.  He is trying to break away from "melo/romance" image.  Good for him! 

6 hours ago, holly May said:

Can you show me how to see who likes on IG? I am not sure how to look for it. ..seem like IG only allow me to see a few ..Thank you.

In order to easily view who have liked JM/HI post, you need to follow the people they are following or follow the people of interest. (I.e I follow Ji Min, Hae In, Park Hung Sik, etc). You kind of need to know their instagram id. 

If those people have liked JM/HI post, their profile pic/user id would appear at the top when you click the "liked by" button. See pics below.  IG has removed the ability to see others' likes, comments, and follows from activity tab due to privacy concerns. Hope this helps

20200706-164927.jpg

20200706-170612.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Wow!  PHS has been liked on a roll.    JHI has been hardworking liking too since he is not too over busy at the moment.  Keke!

I simply misses Ji Min and will take whatever news i can find.  :wub:

PHS did not like JM's last post.  It was from JM's old post. Sorry for the confusion

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1