[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

On 6/18/2020 at 4:32 AM, FuyuKyu said:

When HI said, "You're really ugly" and JM replied: "But you fell in love with me at first sight." This sentence I didn't see appeared on that episode. Right?  Anyway, they're so cute. I heard the staffs laughing when JM jumped up and poked HI's head :joy: 

She totally spoke off script in that scene which is why HI replied with "what did you just say?" And JM responded with " never mind/oh nothing".  How I wish it was true that HI fell in love with JM at first sight back in 2014. *dreaming*

In JHI's travel log, there was an Indian descent man and a Korean lady who approached HI and said they were big fans.  JHI asked if they have seen One Spring Night.  This makes me  so happy even though HI mentioned OSN probably because it was his latest drama.  *getting desperate** lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Throwback again! :heart4:

The 2nd photo, they look so happy together.

Source. Naver

@Lawyerh, i found JHI a little bit “distant” during this interview. I love their getups, though. They were both so elegant and HJM was just so lovely in her white dress!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

SPRING WALTZ (Carla Bruni).  HJI requested Hyun-soo to play during  his NY vlog.

first part: “oh those days are gone” ”but we can remember” “you are my memory” *no, make her yours for real, not just a memory* :) 

last part: “oh those days are gone” ”but we can remember” “wait for me and I’ll be there”  *is he asking HJM to wait for him?”

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Copied something i shared in Ji Min main track:

Ji Min also very close with YSY, the latter had attended the JTS campaign together every year.  Another interesting snippet:

While YSY is Ji Min, the latter becomes friends with JHI.  She is quite supportive and active in both Ji Min and JHI IG.

xd9nLal.jpg

Credit to YSY IG, image April 2016

Spoiler

CouxATF.jpg

Pcv4O2B.jpg

This dinner was liked by Ji Min.  All the images in year 2016.  All images credit to YSY IG

One of many JTS campaign that they walked together.

ObOmB40.jpg

Credit to YSY IG.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi everybody

Yes, this may be a bit off-topic but I'm a fan of Go Eun. I really like Ji Min and Hae In. I want them to be together but I'm sad to read your comments about Go Eun. Go Eun is not ugly for me. But for you, she's ugly, that's fine. But you can speak lightly. To be honest, Go eun once had to delete a picture of herself on IG and shut down IG for long time because of the malicious comments about her appearance.

She is not as arrogant as you think. If you look at her interviews with Hae In, when someone praises her for something, she all refuses gently. Go eun has gone through so much. Go Eun once stopped acting for 2 years because she was not confident about herself after goblin. She once rejected The King . Tune in for love is her job after 2 years of absence. In those 2 years, she almost did not appear in the media. So I really appreciate this movie.

About the interview of CITT. I do not protect her, everyone has her own opinion and she is also has fault.But, the interview was cut but posted back on the her fancafe by some journalist. She once said it was exaggerated too much. And Go Eun really loves CITT. Go Eun made a big effort to play in CITT and gave presents to every employee of CITT crew.

Sorry about this post. I just wish you were more lightly with Go Eun

@Ana2345 ( in my opinion only ) This is the pages is for people who loves JHI & HJM ...( why are you pleading for KGE?) I saw her movie A Muse it was a bit much for me.. so I did not watch any of her others work. And because of JHI... I watch TIFL movie..(I love JHI acting and the movie.. but that is for me) I think everyone is entitle to their opinions .. I don't recall anyone saying anything bad about her. You should looks at other sites about her with The King ..she needed you there for sure . This pages it really nice group of people ...we just loves our Jimin & Haein so much.. because they're have awesome chemistry ,very humbles, kind have great respect for people in general  especially to their fans..

• Like 5

hello @Ana2345... thank you for dropping by.. thank you also for supporting ji min and Hae in and for rooting for them to be together. i believe that you get offended for KGE when people talk negatively about her, which I understand, because you are her supporter. Personally, I have not seen any of her works, I am very particular with the actors that I support. Although, I do not support her, I also do not bash or judge her. And I can say that my friends here (yes, I consider the people here, my Haemin friends LOL), also do not say ill of her or any other actors. If ever that we have observations, we do not intend to hurt anybody, they are purely observations. And we say what's on our minds in respectful way. Those observations and comments may it be positive or negative also apply to Jimin and Haein. BTW, i do not recall anybody saying KGE was ugly, if there was a time that somebody did, I apologize, once again, we do not intend to offend anybody. Besides, we are only focused on our Haemin couple. Thanks again, cheers!

• Like 6

Thank you so much for the feedback.
I'm a fan of Go eun, but I really love Ji Min. Because they have the same management company, they are very close. They attended the colleague's wedding together. I also love Hae In. And i love Heamin couple. So I spent a night reading every posts. I love them together.

I  always support  Haemin couple

Thank you for your kind response. Have a nice day.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@Ana2345. Hi there, your heartfelt post touched me and thank you for sharing about some of KGE's past struggles.  It must have been hard for her to endure public criticisms and I am glad that she came back stronger than before.  Honestly, I don't know much about KGE except that she is in the same agency as HJM and havent seen her work.  I actually find her attractive and her nice body is my envy.  But I understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  There were comments on One Spring Night YT videos that said HJM was a turn-off, ugly, etc.  As JM's and Hae In's fan, those comments hurt me  so I can relate to your sentiment.  Based on my experience,  it's inevitable to run into negative comments about our idol in another couple's thread.  I am so sorry if you read something in this thread that put down KGE or written about her in a negative way.  KGE is lucky to have a fan like you! I appreciate that KGE and HJM appear to be close friends and support one another.  As their fans, we hopefully can emulate the same kindness and support as them.  Peace.

• Like 8

@Ana2345, I’d like to reiterate what my friends have already articulated, we have not and will not criticize any actor/s here. If ever we mention one or more, it will be just comparing/evaluating their chemistry with JHI compared to our couple’s (JHI-JHM). I guess it’s natural for shippers to be wary of other FLs connected with their man, LOL!!! But wouldn’t think of going to the extent of calling those ladies with mean words. As @Chrc mentioned above, in OSN YT posts, there are fans who literally call HJM “not pretty” and “annoying.” There is actually one YT user who posts this same phrase in many of the videos. Please be assured that we will not do this stuff with KGE. She’s practically family as she is also with BH. I wish you well.

P.S. I was late in responding to your post because I went back as far as p.35 of this thread to check whether there was indeed some statement/s supporting your post so I could respond truthfully. It took me longer, though,  because I was caught up again with excitement reading the colorful discussions/insights/observations regarding our Haemin couple.

• Like 6

hello @Ana2345 ! My friends here have responded to you so I don’t know if I should express my opinions. Sorry I want to read all the pages again but I don't have much time to do it. Although today is Sunday, it was a busy day for me. If you're a KGE fan, you probably know she always gets a mixed reaction that she's beautiful and ugly.  For me, she is not ugly  She is a beautiful girl in her unique way ( a typical beauty of Korean ). Her smile is cute, too. That's all I think about her appearance. Maybe someone commented about her appearance. However I must say, they never bear malice or feel hate for KGE. 
Thanks for dropping by. Hope you will be happy again after all. 

8 hours ago, Chrc said:

There were comments on One Spring Night YT videos that said HJM was a turn-off, ugly, etc.  As JM's and Hae In's fan, those comments hurt me 

So sad! I also read comments about her appearance.. and a lot of people compare her to other actresses. They disparage her height. Many many negative reactions. Not only YTB but also facebook, I also see comments about her appearance..:sad1:

• Like 3

Chingus, you all are so beautiful!  @Ana2345, also like all the chingus here, will like to send my apology on behalf; for you to read something unkindly to your bias.  I cant remember whether anyone said unkindly but i do remember there are several feedback after they watch her film A Muse. 

I agree that we cannot control what people thinks and how they comment.  As Ji Min bias, she came a long way in the industry (much longer than KGE) = she had been through many rounds of terrible comments for all her projects.  I have learnt to just ignore them (although it is hard sometimes) but it is worthless to just have a war with them as everyone see things differently.

Example OSN, till date there are still people think that it is a noona relationship drama like SITR.  Some other also feedback that they cant watch OSN because Ji Min is terrible actor.  During HJMe time, even miss koala condemn Ji Min badly.  But like KGE, Ji Min stand strong and continue to prove everyone they are wrong.  KGE is BH actress and Ji Min good friend, i am sure like Ji Min, she will always stand strong and continue to prove everyone they are wrong.  :wub:

photo1068230.jpg

Credit to author

• Like 3

I do wants to apologize for what I am going to say ,.now I think all of sudden KGE got a lot of attention from this group which its belong to JHI & HJM. I really enjoy our group here, but I think if  members or guest that have other stars that they're love and follows just have to understand this it not their stars group pages..( KGE have her own group page  here at soompi). We may have some opinions but they were never mean that cause that much heartache for the individual fans. 

• Like 6

Thank you for all your  kind words.

This is the HaeMin forum so I won't mention GoEun anymore. As for Ji Min, this is just my opinion, women are always being criticized. I have watched OSN and STITR dramas and I understand why there is a comparison. But using those words to to a woman, that's not a good thing. And sadly, these words came from women . Actually Ji Min is very beautiful, kind, good acting . Maybe she doesn't look classy in OSN but that's how she shows the character. I admire all her efforts. She works hard every day.

Our society are quite unfairly with women. When a drama is successful, they always mention the male lead and rarely mention the female lead. But when a drama fails, the female lead is always criticized. For me, I'm glad Ji Min paired up with junior actors like Hae In and Nam Joo Huyk. Ji Min and Hae In are really beautiful together.

Please forget me. Everyone should focus and Ji Min and Hae In. Thanks so much. Thanks for all comments.

I will always support Ji Min and Hae In. I also find it strange . Thank you very much

Please forget me. Everyone should focus and Ji Min and Hae In. Thanks so much. Thanks for all comments.

I will always support Ji Min and Hae In. I also find it strange to talk . Thank you very much

I will always support Ji Min and Hae In. I also find it strange to talk to people about Go Eun. Thank you very much

• Like 5