[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

Sometimes I wonder and hoping that JHI was with her/them whenever she posts something,  like the recent pic with rabbit that her OSN sis took. What about that pics/story that both of them posted on April, coincidence? :wub::lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Ji Min posted this in her story on May 23, 2020

The 1st episode of OSN aired on May 24h, 2019.

The caption (loosely translated)

"The spring day of my life is always now on a
sunny spring afternoon"

20200621-025240.jpg

Approx 2 hours later she posted another pic.

caption (loosely translated) : "The long tunnel is endless, so it is bearable."

It looks like she took the 2nd photo from the other side of the river once she crossed the bridge. Wonder who did she walk with that eve??  

20200621-030936.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I love this YT Making Film of OSN. I am not an expert of JM’s kissing scenes but from what I’ve seen she is normally the one kissed, subtly kissing back but in this clip except in HJ&Me with HB, she was the instigator. She was actually the one kissing JI! hahaha. And look at JI’s expression after, speechless, smiling from ear to ear. How I wish I could understand the conversation that ensued. This was, however, not used in the actual drama (or maybe there was another camera filming from the back).

It’s 3:45 long but the “interesting” scene starts at 1:37 and ends at 1:59.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I read somewhere that the scene was supposed to be cut after the first kiss, when JHI said something like "you really poked me". But then, director didn't shout "cut" so being a professional and great actress that she is, ji min initiated the 2nd kiss to continue sequence, I think she knows JHI won't do it. I can't remember where I read it though.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

For the Nth time, I was browsing himin012's IG and saw the OSN BTS when they were rehearsing the altercation outside the cafe. I don't understand what they were saying when Jimin shook Junhan's hand and she kept her distance staying besides Haein. LOL.
At the end of the video, Haein and Junhan were practicing how Haein will reach out and hold junhan's coat. Jimin was at a distance and I saw her look at Junhan when he forcefully side pushed Jaein's arm. I feel she got concern why did he do it very forcefully, that JHI might get hurt LOL.:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, DrPhUsa said:

For the Nth time, I was browsing himin012's IG and saw the OSN BTS when they were rehearsing the altercation outside the cafe. I don't understand what they were saying when Jimin shook Junhan's hand and she kept her distance staying besides Haein. LOL.

I remember that Junhan said: "Why are you here?" and Jimin replied: "Of course I'm going on a date (with Jiho)" :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

IDK if this has been discussed his before but another observation, :D in this video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBse912JuZZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After PD shouted cut, Jimin already let go of JHI but he still tried to hold her hand, eventually letting go. He looked like he was disappointed that PD cut the scene right away. He also did tilt his head sideways (which I observe him do in some videos) I wonder what's the meaning of that gesture to Haein, or just mannerism.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, DrPhUsa said:

IDK if this has been discussed his before but another observation, :D in this video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBse912JuZZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After PD shouted cut, Jimin already let go of JHI but he still tried to hold her hand, eventually letting go. He looked like he was disappointed that PD cut the scene right away. He also did tilt his head sideways (which I observe him do in some videos) I wonder what's the meaning of that gesture to Haein, or just mannerism.

I remember seeing the same clip a while back and someone was mention that he wants to comfort her more because when he let go she still have more tear linger in her eyes and he wants to make sure that she feel ok.. ( great boyfriend..material doesn't wants his girl to be alone . I hope they are together in real life, so caring for each other )

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, FuyuKyu said:

@hjm_osn It's just a video CF for Golden Dew. She also posted to fb and deleted.  Unrelated to JHI, I'm just wondering. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBwu0E_JmD7/?igshid=1i92k27l4w4nn

Good morning! yes, i think it was a video of goldendew. Something caught my eye, the theme of her new endoresement is that we can wear their jewelries at anytime of the day... so, each color of Jimin's clothing refers to a certain time of the day or the mood for:

Blue -- in the morning
White -- for a stroll
Sunset Orange -- on the beach
Beige -- for relax
Green -- for memory
Black-- in the evening
Purple -- in the afternoon
Black (again) -- in the sunshine

Correct me if I got the colors wrong, LOL.

Green is for memory?? it's not even a time or a mood.. then Haein also did a pictorial wearing green...

So, i know I am overthinking but I am taking all tiny little crumbs that I can think of hahaha. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I watched their uncut Jenga game in youtube again because I did not pay attention the first time I played the video. Ji min always wanted them to be the same, I mean, they always had the same taste and almost same character. But like when asked about the one of her joys in life, she answered to have a glass of beer while listening to music with people she loves. Haein agreed, then she counter it with him not only liking beer, so he said he is ok with wine and beer, then she agreed. Next was about the one food that Haein can eat for the rest of his life, he said rice. Jimin also answered, she said ramen. Then she asked him in an insistent way that shouldn't it be just plain rice, notice that she was not smiling the whole time during that discussion. Then Haein, said "ramen for me". Then she laughed, she was contented with Haein's answer and was happy again.

Haein's face when Jimin answered "Ms. Baek" as the movie that she can watch for the rest of her life, he was nodding as sign of agreement with a proud look on his face.:lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

@DrPhUsa That is an expression of pampering :lol:

Did you notice that when JM put the wooden block wrong (I mean, she made the game harder as HI said) but HI didn't remind her from the beginning, he just put his wooden block under her wooden block.

:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

JHI is a competitive person, so he wanted to win Jenga but at the same time didn't want JM to lose, if that makes sense. Lol.  It was so sweet of him to suggest a way so her piece wouldn't topple but she said "never mind it's too late".  And also he was extra sweet for promising her that he would share his winning prize with her.  I find the last few minutes of their interaction to be so endearing.  Too bad HI couldnt sing for her. He can do that in private. 

@FuyuKyu lol thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice he placed his block under hers.  A man of few words who shows his love through his action or he simply hadn't play jenga before so not familar with the rules.  

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Haein such a gentleman, he didn't want to embarrass Jimin when she placed the wooden blocks wrong, hihi. I was hoping that he will let the blocks topple on his last turn so jimin won't be sad but they're both competitive, oh well.

Jimin was so hungry during the game, did they eat out after this game?? They also had the flower arranging activity same day, does anybody knows, what did they do first? 

• Like 5

On 6/30/2019 at 4:53 PM, YuukiH said:

Hi I came upon this forum today and because I like this couple very much I translated an early interview they did for you guys. In the future I'll try to translate others too if you want. 

I just translated interesting parts.They first explained their characters. 
And at 00:25 : 
*Host* : I'm curious about your first impression of each other.
*Jimin* : We didn't meet through this drama, we've already had seen each other before. He looked clean.
*Haein* : *embarrassed* Thank you. Is it the time for compliments?
*Jimin* : He had that pure feel to him. Innocent and bright.
*Host* : Jimin too (has that feel)
*Jimin* : No I'm not like that (laugh)
*Host* : Ah really (laugh)
00:45
*Jimin* : Because he has a good personality—
*Haein* : —thank you (laugh) I'm hot (bc embarrassed)
*Jimin* : —So I had thought that a great actor aparated.
*Host* : (to Haein) What about your 1st impression of Jimin?
*Jimin* : *embarrassed* Is that kind of question really necessary (laugh) I don't want to hear :D
*Host* : it's bc you complimented him a lot.
*Haein* : Block your ears (smiling)

*Jimin* : Speak honestly. Honestly. When we saw each other at the restaurant.
*Haein* : the 1st impression I got in the restaurant was—
*Jimin* : That I ate meat well ?
*Haein* : Yes that you ate well. And also that time she complimented me that I grilled the meat well. I still remember that. (Smiling) And while filming what I often feel like is that she's an angel.

//That was the time he saw her and thought she was really beautiful, like a doll (like he said in the interview).. I'm sure he remembers that (bc he remembers that she complimented for the meat) but in this interview he didn't said it in front of Jimin :D
*Jimin* : *laughing out loud*
*Haein* : Continue to block your ear. Her personality is really cool—
*Jimin* : Being cool doesn't match with an angel— (smiling, embarrassed)
*Haein* : —And she has the strength to make people around her feel really comfortable.
*Jimin* : *embarrassed*
//Btw I'm laughing so hard at the angel bgm lmao//
*Host* : Then who is the the one that brings the best atmosphere ?(like the vitamin)
*Haein* : It's obviously Jeong In ssi (!!! I realized he always call her Jeong In ! In bts of the show or interviews like this one. :D That's so cute)
*Jimin* : I didn't do anything (laugh)
*Haein* : She doesn't need to do anything.
*Host* : Just being here.
*Jimin laughing*
*Haein* : Of course ! When she comes on set, the pd is always smiling.
*Jimin* : But I think it's because everyone is really considerate. Even if I don't do anything.

Miss the cheerful JHI in interview.  He is consistence in praising Ji Min.  

Thank you @YuukiH again for the translation

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3