Quantcast
Lmangla

drama tropes 2019

@Ameera Ali :naughty::joy::mrgreen:. This is exactly why I love Korean dramas lol. 

@sushilicious I couldn't believe they won that award lol:mrgreen::joy:. Even Jang Nara who was hosting that time laughed when she opened the envelope ROFL:joy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@lu09 I was laughing my butt off when they won! Haha Park Seo Joon was hella shy! Haha I love it! I really love their chemistry! Yo na is like my babe next to Shin se gi haha. They are my love! Watched it three times :joy: and that my friends was one of the not so many rom com drama I watched haha

• LOL 5

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh @lu09

#28 digital romance :joy::mrgreen:

Ameera lol... i also have love event with that stuff... very helpful for lazy potato like me ...:mrgreen: This kind of love is more realistic lol :joy:

Hold on, with 2nd thought i think i want angel to sweep my house @Ameera Ali :innocent:

31v7jf.gif

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@lu09 I was laughing my butt off when they won! Haha Park Seo Joon was hella shy! Haha I love it! I really love their chemistry! Yo na is like my babe next to Shin se gi haha. They are my love! Watched it three times :joy: and that my friends was one of the not so many rom com drama I watched haha

ROFL poor guy, to think that him getting kissed by a man would earn him an award lol:mrgreen::joy:. My favorite after Yona was Perry Park lol:joy:. That Saturi accent plus the rice cooker bomb:joy::mrgreen:. That year was the best lol:love:. I only watch the funny parts now. The other parts require a tissue box:bawling:

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Imao, I'm going need one of those lol:joy:.

• LOL 6

I have some

#29  DNA test to check parentage (it must always be swapped :D )

#30  lost daughter/son

#31 someone suffers from liver cirrhosis and needs donation

#32 mothers tying a white band because of headache :D

#33 cute child actors in dailies

# 34 second lead who is cuter than the main lead, but the lady is either weak-sighted or has a bad taste in men :D

• LOL 7

12 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have some

#29  DNA test to check parentage (it must always be swapped :D )

#30  lost daughter/son

#31 someone suffers from liver cirrhosis and needs donation

#32mothers tying a white band because of headache :D

#33 cute child actors in dailies

# 34 second lead who is cuter than the main lead, but the lady is either weak-sighted or has a bad taste in men :D

OMG I AGREE TO ALL OF THIS! HAHAHAHAH IT IS SO FUNNY!

• LOL 7

Posted (edited)

#35 - Good girl gone bad

Huge one in daily dramas. Especially the revenge dramas. After 30-50 episodes the female lead decides to fight back against the psycho evil rich chaebol girl.

Edited by Lmangla
editing number
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

Posted (edited)

#36 ? (i don't know what the number is anymore)

Noraebang ~ happy or sad, noraebang is the place to go. 

(using my phone so can't provide pics)

Edited by Lmangla
editing number
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

#37 Falling sick after getting drenched just once in rain!!!! For someone from a tropical country it doesn't make any sense to me! I hope I never get drenched in S.Korean rains! :sweat_smile:

#38 The mandatory porridge for the sick person. And we know what it is all pointing to ->

#39 The hangover soup/medicines

The ML is drunk, the FL will take him home and lay him in his bed. She leaves but not before she cooks him some rice and the very effective hangover soup. For extra brownie points she leaves him a bottle of medicine with a post it saying 'Make sure you drink this!' :lol:

In case it is not late enough to sleep she will make him honey tea! :P Proven effective!

• LOL 7

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

#28 digital romance :joy::mrgreen:

is this the fancy vacuum cleaner? I never can figure out what is that round thing....

53 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

#35 - Good girl gone bad

Huge one in daily dramas. Especially the revenge dramas. After 30-50 episodes the female lead decides to fight back against the psycho evil rich chaebol girl.

in some dramas, this trope can be highly entertaining. in others, you are wondering why her brain is still stupid because she is still doing dumb things even though she is trying to be bad.

32 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Noraebang ~ happy or sad, noraebang is the place to go.

what is noraebang -- is that the tent restaurants? or the karoeke place? or the sauna?

thanks @staygold for doing our number count done right... guess, tropical country folks have good constitution? or just used to getting wet in rain?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

guess, tropical country folks have good constitution? or just used to getting wet in rain?

I think the rain in a cold weather country is a different devil altogether! Must be miserable.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

#40 Jump to water you won't die

This is so common, normally after being chased. They will jump to water. Most of the time not die one :astonished: Which is go to next number :joy:

#41 Body not found, don't conclude he / she die

Wait until you found the body before hastily make report.

#42 Run away from prison, pretend faint or suicide

Ok if im police i will just ignore fainting prisoner. They always wake up and run away at the end. :tounge_wink:

ALL INSPIRED FROM Voice 3, in just one episode they have all this common tropes :joy::naughty:

@sushilicious @ktcjdrama

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

30 minutes ago, staygold said:

I think the rain in a cold weather country is a different devil altogether! Must be miserable.

makes sense. maybe thats why we never see rain dances in club scenes in kdramas....

#43 - you run into someone at the grocery store that you wish to avoid.

i-need-romance-3-039.jpg?w=820

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

what is noraebang -- is that the tent restaurants? or the karoeke place? or the sauna?

Noraebang ~ Karaoke room

Pojangmacha ~ Tent restaurant

Jjimjilbang ~ Sauna

;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

#44 Yellow Umbrella Prop

Ok so your romantic moment won't be complete without this I would say.

x0zk9GN.jpg

WR87PPs.jpg

Spoiler

pb8T0Ys.jpg

Why yellow you will ask me? I no idea lol.

#45 Hand Bleeding & Aid Kit Box

Your hand bleeding babe, imma going to pull my medical aid kit out and tend you. :joy:

Spoiler

d3lZ6ST.jpg

@sushilicious @lilyphenix lol. Non romance drama also got this trope.

@mrsj3n haha tag u, since saw u comment how unsanitized this activity is :joy:

#46 Mixed Identity

Could be bcos twin / doppelganger or make over or just bcos ur boss face blind

Spoiler

74BcaXv.jpg

9QjernJ.jpg

mzZjm6Z.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

#48 Kids to Save

Ever noticed how every time when the Male lead or the female lead have a child, their child will get either kidnapped or get hurt? Take defendant for example

Spoiler

Defendant18-00297.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 3