Lmangla

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh

My answer :joy:

.. no one can come close to her  :mrgreen:

Bwahahaha Yuna was the best lol:joy::mrgreen:. Oppaaaaaaaaa:joy::joy::mrgreen:.

@Lawyerh I came across that video 2 to 3 weeks ago and I was ROFL lol:joy::mrgreen:. I had to rewatch her parts all over again lol. 

#27 Contract marriage/ Fake dating.

Wait, wasn't this the title of that drama with UEE lol? That was good melodrama. But my favorite drama of all times when it comes to fake dating was Marriage, not Dating lol:joy::mrgreen:. No drama has surpassed this yet :joy:.

@Ameera Ali :mrgreen::joy:. When I saw 18+, I thought you put a real make-out session lol:sweat_smile::tounge_xd:.

@Lmangla That's the word I was looking for lol. Plastic surgeon/surgery, too much of it these days:sweat_smile::mrgreen:.

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha Ri On and Yo Na should win best couple... 

They won actually haha. They went up on stage and Ji Sung yell Oppa. Hahahaha

@lu09 I was laughing my butt off when they won! Haha Park Seo Joon was hella shy! Haha I love it! I really love their chemistry! Yo na is like my babe next to Shin se gi haha. They are my love! Watched it three times :joy: and that my friends was one of the not so many rom com drama I watched haha

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@lu09 I was laughing my butt off when they won! Haha Park Seo Joon was hella shy! Haha I love it! I really love their chemistry! Yo na is like my babe next to Shin se gi haha. They are my love! Watched it three times :joy: and that my friends was one of the not so many rom com drama I watched haha

ROFL poor guy, to think that him getting kissed by a man would earn him an award lol:mrgreen::joy:. My favorite after Yona was Perry Park lol:joy:. That Saturi accent plus the rice cooker bomb:joy::mrgreen:. That year was the best lol:love:. I only watch the funny parts now. The other parts require a tissue box:bawling:

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Imao, I'm going need one of those lol:joy:.

Archived