Jump to content

[Drama 2019] When the Camellia Blooms, 동백꽃 필무렵


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Episode 20   Final episode. Here we go.    Favorite Scenes Deoksun taking care of Pilgu "You have to protect the Joker." - the Captain  "You can come inside if yo

THIS WAS THE MOST SATISFYING ENDING EPISODE BY FAR!!! I had to come back from lurking and type this out because I am thrilled at how it ended. I didn't have the hope that it would end so well in the m

Apparently the show runners didn't think that making Camellias was much of a challenge at this point, so they added another layer of complexity by introducing the Rashomon element to it.  "Who killed

Posted Images

Awww... Pil-gu... he gave Yong-shik his blessing! :wub: That was so sweet...  and delightful. Really smart kid who knows how to prioritize. :D

JR... as always... is an idiot. Observe and learn pal. Not an evil idiot but he keeps doing things that backfire on him ... badly.

 

Can't stay long... gotta dash but will be back to give a fuller analysis.

 

This show's storytelling continues to be top class... truly stellar... So many heartwarming moments in this episode.

  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching this episode I'm quite upset as to why Dongbaek would enter a building that seems to be eerily vacant and not a single person in sight? The entrance was plastered with For Lease ads and the door is even locked with chains so how did she get in?

 

I would have not minded it so much if it happened right before the fire incident. But she had just recently experienced being locked inside a room and nearly died from the fire. She also know that the killer, who after several years of silence, is now after her.  She must be out of her mind to go there on her own. I would probably understand if Pilgu or DB's mom was kidnapped or missing, and was told the only way to find them alive is to come alone. But for a mere scooter, a used one, I don't think it's worth putting her life at risk at all.

 

The only good thing is that she walked out of the building on her own. But if it weren't for YS and the rest of the police squad arriving at the scene, I don't think she could have gotten out there alive. The killer is now seriously intent in finishing her off. 

 

Sorry for the rant but being genuinely kind at heart doesn't mean you also lose your common sense. 

  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

After watching this episode I'm quite upset as to why Dongbaek would enter a building that seems to be eerily vacant and not a single person in sight? The entrance was plastered with For Lease ads and the door is even locked with chains so how did she get in?

 

I would have not minded it so much if it happened right before the fire incident. But she had just recently experienced being locked inside a room and nearly died from the fire. She also know that the killer, who after several years of silence, is now after her.  She must be out of her mind to go there on her own. I would probably understand if Pilgu or DB's mom was kidnapped or missing, and was told the only way to find them alive is to come alone. But for a mere scooter, a used one, I don't think it's worth putting her life at risk at all.

 

The only good thing is that she walked out of the building on her own. But if it weren't for YS and the rest of the police squad arriving at the scene, I don't think she could have gotten out there alive. The killer is now seriously intent in finishing her off. 

 

Sorry for the rant but being genuinely kind at heart doesn't mean you also lose your common sense. 

I think i got the reason why DB still enter the buildings even the environment look like that. DB can sense the danger but she choose to faced it even she not prepared herself. this is because sometimes we tend to do something even we know the danger but still cannot stop from going there. something like curiosity or instinct that trigger the feelings.

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Er--isn't it obvious that the Joker is indeed Heung Shik & his dad?! So why are they still dragging this on?!

 

They have been feeding us with that expectation for a long enough time now that it seems like they are luring us to it so they can thrill us at the last moment. 

 

I think neither of them is the Joker. They may involve in some suspicious activities though :huh:

 

If it were the case, I'm really curious on how they will conclude everything, as they have been nicely resolving things one by one until now.

  • Like 8
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad that DB didn't capitulate to the "bad luck" narrative... I was nervous that she would do her "Woe is me... it's all my fault... I'm responsible for all the bad stuff that's happening" shtick when she got out.

Instead she directed her ire at the right source... the killer who from the looks of things has a tendency to blame others for his problems. It looks like he subscribes to the "bad luck" narrative and tries to self-fulfil those sorts of ominous "oracles".

 

And yes, I agree that it was really silly of DB to wander around an abandoned building on her own. It's one thing to get to the location but it's another to go inside the building on her own. Especially when she's already had more than one near death experience. She really should have called YS straightaway. But then it's been established that DB isn't terribly bright. Afterall the PIN on her front door was 2580.  :astonished: LOL.

 

I was impressed that the first thing she said to YS was "HM's dead, isn't she?" She wasn't thinking about how she suffered even though I have little doubt that she was scared out of her mind. Looks like the Joker has unleashed a sleeping lion. Good. 

 

As for Jessica/ Sang Mi... what the heck is she complaining about? First world problems I'm afraid. It bugs me so much that there are people out there with real problems and all she's capable of is whining about the loss of her minor celebrity status. Doesn't she even care about the fact that she hit someone with her car? She's exactly like one of those girls that DB was describing to YS from her school days.

 

All this self-absorption is quite scary. It turns people into killers.

 

HM won me over at the end. She was really determined to turn over a new leaf. The really telling part is that she told GT she would pay DB back and then pay him back. She felt as if she had been given a new lease on life and a second chance... but so sad... her life was cut short.

 

I always knew that there was some hope for Gyu Tae and Ja Yeong... :P;)  I love how GT sweetly, pathetically and desperately clings on to little signs that JY still has some measure of affection for him. "Why did you drift like that if you don't love me?" Ack! Why couldn't he have been like this at the start? The show is obviously having so much fun with him and that dynamic.

 

The more I see KHN in this drama the more I wonder why he hasn't been the male lead before. He was almost the male lead in Moon Lovers... he was fantastic there as well. I still think of his performance at the end as an older, sicker Wang Uk and shake my head in awe. In Angel Eyes he was the younger version of the male lead so that doesn't quite count. But yeah... it's hard to believe. I suppose his versatility sees him getting picked for darker characters more often.

I adore his YS... YS is often goofy and childish but there's also an edge to him which comes through so effectively when he gets serious. It reminds me of his guest role in Missing Noir M where he played a murder suspect. He was so good in that too. Honestly I've never seen him put a foot forward wrong.

All that said, it's true that YS isn't quite the typical Kdrama ML either. He feels more like a composite of MLs and 2MLs that I've seen from the past. 

 

As for the OTP... as a unit they're as strong as ever. The more DB enjoys being in that relationship and the good things that it brings, the more she craves for it and is unwilling to let go. That makes so much more sense than the usual claptrap we get from the dramas. This is such a special relationship between two people who like each other and who aren't afraid to say so... not just to each other but to the world. Watching them play house was a delight.

 

"I have the engine of a 4 wheel drive and I have the manners of a sedan." Who comes up with stuff like this? :lol:

"Why is there no middle ground with you?"

"How can there be in this situation?"

"If this river is not meant to be disturbed don't dip your feet into it" 

Gold... all gold.
YS should have just had a cold shower.

 

JR... waxing philosophical and being self-reflecting was a rare outing for him. But his son turned him down... and rightly... so he must be thinking straight for a change. Who does he think he is? He is still behaving in a disrespectful way to DB.

His timing is always bad except for his career. But did he never try to look DB up if he missed her that much?

 

I imagine this show will win a swag of awards at the next KBS do. With ratings like that... 

  • Like 10
  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, lollyminx said:

 if not for Deok-sun, he wouldn't be as warm, bright, confident, and headstrong as he is so there are positives and negatives

 

Totally agree with this.  Deok Soon is responsible for the happy confident optimist man that YS is.  What you said is true. If it is another person, it could have been a turn off but somehow, YS used his positive attitude to lift others' spirit.  I love what he said to DB when she ran to him hating that her mom needed a kidney from her.

 

You, I mean, you have a system that's far simpler and more innocent than others so it's impossible for you to hate people.  Be more cutthroat in your next life and just live as you are now in your current one.

 

I know a few people in my life that can live with grace in face of hardship.  It's so inspiring to see how they carry themselves and treat others around them.  Yong Sik has that gift.

 

  • Like 11
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@40somethingahjumma I hope, KJR and Jessica end up divorcing because even right now, she only turned to her husband, when she needed him (see the car accident) but she resented him at the same time because he didn't show any affection and attention before. On the other hand, did Jessica show any love and  affection towards him? No and that's her problem. She only thinks about herself and doesn't realize that the actions should be mutual: give and receive attention.

 

Well, DB is starting enjoying the good sides of having a boyfriend and this clearly showed that she never experienced it before with KJR. The latter acted exactly like Jessica right now and KJR hadn't still realized what he did so wrong. For the first time, DB could talk about her past experiences and YS was there to listen to her. Remember her past with KJR, where she was left on her own in that big flat and she had no one to confide to. I am glad that PG not only turned him down but also told him that he was the worst with this offer. The boy outlined him how hurtful his proposal was, how poorly he treated DB in reality... He thought, giving her a home and some money was good enough hence he considered himself a good boyfriend (:().

 

There is real hatred for DB and now, I am wondering if the victims before were somehow connected to her. Since the Joker mentioned "bad luck", I am wondering if the shaman is not the killer in reality and his resent for DB started with his resent for single mothers (widows or not) due to DS's action.

  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The more I see KHN in this drama the more I wonder why he hasn't been the male lead before. He was almost the male lead in Moon Lovers... he was fantastic there as well. I still think of his performance at the end as an older, sicker Wang Uk and shake my head in awe. In Angel Eyes he was the younger version of the male lead so that doesn't quite count. But yeah... it's hard to believe. I suppose his versatility sees him getting picked for darker characters more often.

I adore his YS... YS is often goofy and childish but there's also an edge to him which comes through so effectively when he gets serious. It reminds me of his guest role in Missing Noir M where he played a murder suspect. He was so good in that too. Honestly I've never seen him put a foot forward wrong.

All that said, it's true that YS isn't quite the typical Kdrama ML either. He feels more like a composite of MLs and 2MLs that I've seen from the past. 

 

I absolutely and completely agree with everything you said but THIS, this is :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: KHN as Yong Shik is just brilliant! He has a boyish charm that I can’t help but adore. I also find his overconfidence hilarious and charming. He’ll shout out his feelings loudly in front of a crowd and I’m certain I’d be embarrassed if I was dongbaek but yet my heart melts and I swoon. I love the way he’s written. He’s not your typical ML and he’s definitely my favorite by far and that’s a statement, considering the years of Korean dramas I have behind me. I love Yong Shik partly because of the character but especially because of KHN’s portrayal of him. I do wonder why he hasn’t been male lead before because he’s phenomenal!

 

Also, I’d like to just thank the writer for crushing tons of Kdrama tropes:

- no jerk male lead

- no noble idiocy 

- yes, we have a disapproving parent but I’m so glad it’s almost ineffective on our couple. The story doesn’t focus heavily on it and neither do the leads mope over it. 

- no wrist grabbing, it’s all about hair grabbing now :lol:

  • Like 13
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, htk9207 said:

After watching this episode I'm quite upset as to why Dongbaek would enter a building that seems to be eerily vacant and not a single person in sight? The entrance was plastered with For Lease ads and the door is even locked with chains so how did she get in?

 

I would have not minded it so much if it happened right before the fire incident. But she had just recently experienced being locked inside a room and nearly died from the fire. She also know that the killer, who after several years of silence, is now after her.  She must be out of her mind to go there on her own. I would probably understand if Pilgu or DB's mom was kidnapped or missing, and was told the only way to find them alive is to come alone. But for a mere scooter, a used one, I don't think it's worth putting her life at risk at all.

 

The only good thing is that she walked out of the building on her own. But if it weren't for YS and the rest of the police squad arriving at the scene, I don't think she could have gotten out there alive. The killer is now seriously intent in finishing her off. 

 

Sorry for the rant but being genuinely kind at heart doesn't mean you also lose your common sense. 

 

 

I completely agree with you, but there are so many other things in this show that don't make sense.

 

For me, if a serial killer has written stuff on the walls of my business ONCE, I'm outta there. Especially if I'm raising a young child. I don't care how friendly my neighbors are, or how much the cute, local cop loves me. I'm MOVING OUT and the cute cop is going to have to follow me. Because I would like to not be murdered. But this happened twice, and there's DB, still making stir-fried pork in her shop every night.

 

I also don't understand DB's mom walking right up to Heung-Shik to say, "You're the joker, aren't you?" She's supposed to be the smart one in this family!

 

So... um, yeah. I don't really question DB walking right into that abandoned building. I mean, I ADORE this show, but the weird lack of caution is just... I've had to stop thinking about it a while ago because it gives me a headache.

 

I do admit, after thinking about it, that I do admire the spirit of it - that DB is somehow spunky and brave for not letting Joker scare away from where she has the right to be. So why should she spend her whole life running away from him? So I guess it kind of makes sense, from a certain perspective.

 

But then, he is a murderer who's writing on your walls, "I'm going to kill you." Yeah, I'm outta there.

 

--

 

I do want to add how much I just flippin' LOVE the way YS+DB flirt with each other.

 

YS - I'm coming over, but I'M NOT TRASH who will jump your bones just because we're alone together.

DB - No, no, it's okay, jump my bones. But don't make me say that out loud.

YS - I will control myself even though I want you so bad. But as I told you, I'm not trash.

DB - *frustrated* (but happy anyway)

 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I'm so glad that DB didn't capitulate to the "bad luck" narrative... I was nervous that she would do her "Woe is me... it's all my fault... I'm responsible for all the bad stuff that's happening" shtick when she got out.

Instead she directed her ire at the right source... the killer who from the looks of things has a tendency to blame others for his problems. It looks like he subscribes to the "bad luck" narrative and tries to self-fulfil those sorts of ominous "oracles".

 

And yes, I agree that it was really silly of DB to wander around an abandoned building on her own. It's one thing to get to the location but it's another to go inside the building on her own. Especially when she's already had more than one near death experience. She really should have called YS straightaway. But then it's been established that DB isn't terribly bright. Afterall the PIN on her front door was 2580.  :astonished: LOL.

 

I was impressed that the first thing she said to YS was "HM's dead, isn't she?" She wasn't thinking about how she suffered even though I have little doubt that she was scared out of her mind. Looks like the Joker has unleashed a sleeping lion. Good. 

 

As for Jessica/ Sang Mi... what the heck is she complaining about? First world problems I'm afraid. It bugs me so much that there are people out there with real problems and all she's capable of is whining about the loss of her minor celebrity status. Doesn't she even care about the fact that she hit someone with her car? She's exactly like one of those girls that DB was describing to YS from her school days.

 

All this self-absorption is quite scary. It turns people into killers.

 

HM won me over at the end. She was really determined to turn over a new leaf. The really telling part is that she told GT she would pay DB back and then pay him back. She felt as if she had been given a new lease on life and a second chance... but so sad... her life was cut short.

 

I always knew that there was some hope for Gyu Tae and Ja Yeong... :P;)  I love how GT sweetly, pathetically and desperately clings on to little signs that JY still has some measure of affection for him. "Why did you drift like that if you don't love me?" Ack! Why couldn't he have been like this at the start? The show is obviously having so much fun with him and that dynamic.

 

The more I see KHN in this drama the more I wonder why he hasn't been the male lead before. He was almost the male lead in Moon Lovers... he was fantastic there as well. I still think of his performance at the end as an older, sicker Wang Uk and shake my head in awe. In Angel Eyes he was the younger version of the male lead so that doesn't quite count. But yeah... it's hard to believe. I suppose his versatility sees him getting picked for darker characters more often.

I adore his YS... YS is often goofy and childish but there's also an edge to him which comes through so effectively when he gets serious. It reminds me of his guest role in Missing Noir M where he played a murder suspect. He was so good in that too. Honestly I've never seen him put a foot forward wrong.

All that said, it's true that YS isn't quite the typical Kdrama ML either. He feels more like a composite of MLs and 2MLs that I've seen from the past. 

 

As for the OTP... as a unit they're as strong as ever. The more DB enjoys being in that relationship and the good things that it brings, the more she craves for it and is unwilling to let go. That makes so much more sense than the usual claptrap we get from the dramas. This is such a special relationship between two people who like each other and who aren't afraid to say so... not just to each other but to the world. Watching them play house was a delight.

 

"I have the engine of a 4 wheel drive and I have the manners of a sedan." Who comes up with stuff like this? :lol:

"Why is there no middle ground with you?"

"How can there be in this situation?"

"If this river is not meant to be disturbed don't dip your feet into it" 

Gold... all gold.
YS should have just had a cold shower.

 

JR... waxing philosophical and being self-reflecting was a rare outing for him. But his son turned him down... and rightly... so he must be thinking straight for a change. Who does he think he is? He is still behaving in a disrespectful way to DB.

His timing is always bad except for his career. But did he never try to look DB up if he missed her that much?

 

I imagine this show will win a swag of awards at the next KBS do. With ratings like that... 

Manner of a sedan.....this is truly gold. i thought HYS firstly annoying because he always follow DB but he very warm and innocent. his character fit with someone that can even love and treat his step children better than anything. 

i agree with you, this drama will sweep many awards at KBS DRAMA in the end of this year.:heart:

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

November 7, 2019

 

Kim Kang-hoon a Major Presence in the South Korean Entertainment Industry

 

By William Schwartz on HanCinema.net

 

photo1120387.jpg

 

In "When the Camellias Bloom" the lead character played by Gong Hyo-jin is raising a son. Though not the most critical part of the drama's success, the role has nonetheless allowed child actor Kim Kang-hoon to stand out. The second half of 2019 has been big for Kim Kang-hoon, as he also had notable roles in "Exit - Movie" and "Metamorphosis". Both movies did well at the South Korean box office.

 

What has allowed Kim Kang-hoon to land this particular niche is his ability to effectively mix cuteness with aggression. In "When the Camellias Bloom" Kim Kang-hoon is overly protective of his mother, even in regards to adults who are much bigger than him. Personality was considered the driving factor for his character more than age - the casting call went out for any actors between the ages of seven and thirteen.

 

In "Exit - Movie" Kim Kang-hoon played a critical role in setting the movie's tone, as we are first introduced to the somewhat pathetic lead character played by Jo Jung-suk through the vantage point of his nephew. Though Kim Kang-hoon's role is minor, it's a critical demonstration of how the movie blends insulted put upon dialog with physical humor.

 

In "Metamorphosis" Kim Kang-hoon plays a more boilerplate child role as the youngest child of a family menaced by a satanic demon. Kim Kang-hoon has played many children who are victims of violence of a sort ever since his debut in "Pride and Prejudice" in 2014. However, he has since branched out with parts of surprising variety, even playing younger versions of the lead in "Romance is a Bonus Book" and "Hotel Del Luna".

 

Written by William Schwartz

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The more I see KHN in this drama the more I wonder why he hasn't been the male lead before. He was almost the male lead in Moon Lovers... he was fantastic there as well.

 

It was in Moon Lovers where I first took notice of KHN. He wasn't cast as lead in dramas but  he already starred in 3 movies as lead. If I'm not mistaken, there was one with PSJ which was a surprise hit. 

 

 

5 hours ago, chickfactor said:

For me, if a serial killer has written stuff on the walls of my business ONCE, I'm outta there. Especially if I'm raising a young child. I don't care how friendly my neighbors are, or how much the cute, local cop loves me. I'm MOVING OUT and the cute cop is going to have to follow me. Because I would like to not be murdered. But this happened twice, and there's DB, still making stir-fried pork in her shop every night.

 

I also don't understand DB's mom walking right up to Heung-Shik to say, "You're the joker, aren't you?" She's supposed to be the smart one in this family!

 

So... um, yeah. I don't really question DB walking right into that abandoned building. I mean, I ADORE this show, but the weird lack of caution is just... I've had to stop thinking about it a while ago because it gives me a headache.

 

I do admit, after thinking about it, that I do admire the spirit of it - that DB is somehow spunky and brave for not letting Joker scare away from where she has the right to be. So why should she spend her whole life running away from him? So I guess it kind of makes sense, from a certain perspective.

 

 

I actually cheered  for her when she decided to make a stand and to confront rather than run away since Camellia is her territory. It's her place and at that time my way of thinking was just like DB. That the writing on the wall was like a warning. And she decided to toughen up and stop being a door mat. 

 

I was proud of her when she hit the thug with a pan because again they are still at Camellia, and she's not letting someone harass HM who is family to her. 

 

But everything changed the moment she was nearly offed at the market. It is no longer just a message on the wall. It wasn't even an accident since she was locked and YS was injured saving her. 

 

Which is why I wrote how upset I was because it was a completely foolish thing to do.

 

Writernim I know the story is about DB's emotional growth, but please stop letting your lead character needlessly put herself in danger like that. I know it's great for the audience since the ratings is now almost 19%. But it's too frustrating too watch because it's one thing if she's doing it for her son or mother's sake. But for a scooter, which is already falling apart and not an ounce of sentiment value, it just wasn't worth it. 

 

Anyway enough of that offending scooter. I'll just say that I'm really impressed with the writer and PD with how good Camellia is. Most dramas usually loses steam halfway or getting derailed by the craziness of the plot. And the leads I love both, even KJS who I love to hate in this role impressed me. The supporting cast especially both moms, NGT, Jayoung. I just wished that DB bonded more with Jayoung or even better become best friends. 

 

 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Since the Joker mentioned "bad luck", I am wondering if the shaman is not the killer in reality and his resent for DB started with his resent for single mothers (widows or not) due to DS's action.

 

BINGO.  Same man. You have ID HS's dad as the shaman and possibly Joker v 1.0.  :lol:  Hyang Mi's collection of lighters is from her stealing HS' lighters when she stayed overnight at his house?

 

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 7.38.46 AMScreen Shot 2019-11-08 at 7.36.35 AM

 

Great job!  Now let us all figure out why the victims and the motives for father/son.  I like how the writer continue with the theme of family in our mystery.

  • Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@bedifferent Maybe this would explain why the Joker's victims were different kind of persons and not just women. Maybe they were his clients back then. 

Imagine DS's reaction, when she gets aware that her action with the shaman back then affected the shaman so much that he came mentally ill and started killing people. 

  • Like 6
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@bebebisous33 I don't know if he actually did the physical killings.  YS is about 33 years old making the man at least ~50-60 years old at the present time or in his 50s in 2014.  The killer at OK esthetics in 2014 didn't move or has the physicality of a middle age man.  I am thinking he marked his victims then HS did the killings?  

 

We have to find out why he marked his victims.

 

DS defying his predictions and omens to rise above the supposedly bad luck casted onto widows.  Did she ruin his reputation as a shaman and drove him into a dark place?  Is it also about revenge?

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, htk9207 said:

 

Writernim I know the story is about DB's emotional growth, but please stop letting your lead character needlessly put herself in danger like that. I know it's great for the audience since the ratings is now almost 19%. But it's too frustrating too watch because it's one thing if she's doing it for her son or mother's sake. But for a scooter, which is already falling apart and not an ounce of sentiment value, it just wasn't worth it.

I get your frustration because I was also screaming at her not to go into the building. But at least she texted YS to tell him about it, and I think it’s not just the scooter she is trying to find, but also HM, like hoping to find some clues as to whatever happen to her since the scooter was last with her. 

 

Anyway, sadly, there are indeed foolish people existing in our real world. That’s why we still hear news of people falling into scams, losing their lifetime fortune and some even losing their lives, sometimes over some silly romantic notions. 

  • Like 10
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] When the Camellia Blooms, 동백꽃 필무렵

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..