[Drama 2019] When the Camellia Blooms, 동백꽃 필무렵

0ly40

On 10/11/2019 at 8:40 AM, lollyminx said:

Oh also, I'm on board Yong Sik's idea of Hong Ja Yong as the future governor of Ongsan. :lol: I'll vote for her too over her husband.

I liked how Yong Sik is good reading the characters of people. Yes, she is much worth to be a candidate for governor of Ongsan than her husband or any other politician man I saw in the drama.

I also liked how Hong Ja Yong wanted someone to talk to. I wish she and Dong Baek will become friends.

I liked the scene where Yong Sik was looking for afar to see if Dong Baek is doing fine all by herself but he came to the scene when he saw her being afraid. And then the scene where he suggested to not hold the palms clenched but be curageous instead.  :P

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Something felt off in that episode where Dong Baek ends up being the witness to the murder. I watched it again and idk why I feel that the killer's cough resembled a woman's cough rather than a man's. Hyang Mi is in desperate need of money and someone is after her for it. What if it is her and that guy who are this killing duo? Though Hyang Mi seems not smart enough to be a killer, wasn't Dong Baek warned by her mum that she should not trust anyone, especially those close to her already? The only person who has close access to Dong Baek is HM who also needs money, who is upset that good guys don't approach her, and who may dislike that Jong Ryeol (rich guy but not interested in Hyang Mi) and Yong Sik (not interested in Hyang Mi) like Dong Baek. Someone who can blackmail without remorse can also kill or aid a killer....

My opinion:

1: Hyang Mi is the killer or aide to the killer. The dead body is of Hyang Mi. Either she was killed by her partner or someone from the good gang in self-defence.

2. Dong Baek's mum wrote that on the wall to scare Dong Baek away from Ongsan because it looked like she was suspecting Hyang Mi. Why has a dementia patient gone away on some work? If she is really suffering from dementia, she won't remember anything including whatever urgent work she had. Looks like her mum entering Dong Baek's life has made the killer anxious as he/she may not have the usual close access to her.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

@cosmogirl77 I'm gonna agree with you on the dead body maybe being HM but not HM having anything to do with the Joker. Remember that scene from the bar at night, if HM is the killer or an aide to the killer, how come during that night, the killer was there when HM was using her phone and she wasn't aware of it? I'm starting to think that HM is just a blackmailer who is gonna end up becoming a victim thanks to her deeds. 

As for #2, I thought the same. It was highly suspicious when mom left, that message was found. Not to mention, the police chief was even suspicious when he heard that DB mom was working in the kitchen perfectly fine. That's not something a dementia patient would do even if they are in their early stage. DB mom really doesn't have dementia and is probably there to protect DB. But I'm wondering if DB mom is also the one who set the school warehouse on fire:mellow:? I mean with that message in Camellia and PG school fire, the only one who gets affected by this, is DB. And it's working....

But that scene in the beginning with the dead body is bothering me.. If the body is HM, there is no reason for YS to react like that unless the face was completely destroyed and no identification is found. Why do I have a feeling that DB mom is the victim here? I mean with HM blackmailing and DB mom saving DB everytime when it comes to Joker, DB mom is likely to be killed due to her interference... 

This drama is making our brains overwork lol. We still don't know who the killer or the victim is :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 8

When The Camellia Blooms: Episodes 13-14

by QueenVillain

wtcb7-00628.jpg

Our heroine is finally starting to stand up for herself and the first ripples of change begin to flow through Ongsan. Happiness seems to be just around the bend for her and her lovestruck neighborhood cop, but as they grow closer, danger lurks right behind them.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/when-the-camellia-blooms-episodes-13-14/

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Me too.  Based on the mole on that arm, the body belongs to Helena (Deok-soon’s helper).  :o

Woah! Interesting. I remember a few pages before, someone said the ID found in the crime scene showed a Paju address. Then if Helena is the victim, it would make sense since many foreigners live in Paju right? Maybe Helena is originally from Paju and moved to Ongsan to work? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, triplem said:

By the way they are extending the episodes to 20 ...is there enough material for that? 

Oh no... I hope they won’t butcher the end by dragging out the plot just because of high ratings/buzz of the drama currently... please please please continue maintaining the great writing so far...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

By the way they are extending the episodes to 20 ...is there enough material for that? 

I hope so but the way the episodes are going, it seems the story can be wrapped up in 16. I wonder why they had to extend it? Now I'm scared it's going to be dragging.

• Like 2
  • Love 1