Quantcast

What's your favorite makeup tip that you'd like to pass on to others?

On 5/21/2019 at 9:05 PM, Sejabin said:

I am confused. What tip? 

Probably she's referring to like makeup know-hows that you definitely want to share to people.

For me, one of my most favorite makeup tip I would like to share is that brown eyeliner does wonders especially if you're a brown-eyed girl just like me *sparkles*

Another one is that know how to make the most out of your makeup especially if you're broke, or you're just starting to get acquainted with makeup (blush/contour as your eyeshadow, highlighter for your aegyo-sal)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My tip is get good lighting and mirror. My mom is a hairstylist and she constantly tells me not to do not apply my cosmetics in twilight areas:D So the best choice here is to get one of these mirrors for your home. They come in any sizes, so you could get either a big one for your bathroom or smaller one for a bedside table like I did.

• 4 months later...
On 12/3/2019 at 12:31 AM, monbebe_fluffy said:

if you have a round face, make sure to highlight the area right above the actual bone to give yourself a thinner and more shaped face. if you go on the bone, you will draw more attention to the actual roundness of the face.

@monbebe_fluffy, can you provide step-by-step procedure for this? I want to give a my round face more definition :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...

I recently went to Japan and had a chance to visit the Kabuki Theatre in Tokyo. In this theatre, The actors perform a play wearing kabuki masks and ancient samurai dresses. The thing that attracted to me is their special makeup called Kabuki makeup. This makeup technique is very fascinating to me and I would love to share it with you guys. kabuki-makeup-e1580615907556.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If I could give one tip to my younger self, it would be ; skincare first.

Makeup looks so much better on a healthy, hydrated skin. I use way less makeup now that I have a solid skincare routine.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 8:50 AM, Sejabin said:

Oh ya. I ALWAYS wearing eyeliner. To brighten my eyes ^_* I am lazy to use mascara so I put black liquid eyeliner. 

Same tho 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:27 AM, lilly555 said:

I recently went to Japan and had a chance to visit the Kabuki Theatre in Tokyo. In this theatre, The actors perform a play wearing kabuki masks and ancient samurai dresses. The thing that attracted to me is their special makeup called Kabuki makeup. This makeup technique is very fascinating to me and I would love to share it with you guys. kabuki-makeup-e1580615907556.jpg

So pretty. I wanna see this make up on all the soompi girls

• LOL 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 2:28 AM, Jussy said:

If I could give one tip to my younger self, it would be ; skincare first.

same here lol

On 4/27/2020 at 8:25 AM, rosierosie said:

Eyeliner, practice makes perfect^^

SO true, it takes FOREVER to learn how to make the perfect wing/cat eye.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...