Genre:  Romance, Modern

Director: 

Episodes: 65

Broadcast Date: 5/18/2019

Cast:

Chai Bi Yun

Sun Shao Long

Synopsis:

Lin Meiya aboard a plane to return home from her studies abroad when she crosses paths with Ou Lin because of a misunderstanding. She had intended to get married upon her return but is unexpectedly met with her boyfriend's cold betrayal. Learning to stand up and walk again from a heartbreak, she finds employment at Ou Lin's company. Through their time together, their relationship surpasses that of simple friends and they learn to lean on each other through difficult times.
(Source: Chinesedramainfo)

Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

To Be With You 我要和你在一起 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

This drama turns out to be pretty good. I can't wait to watch ep 12.

Ep 11 ends with a very satisfying cliff hanger. Hahaha ... dying to see how Lin Meiya daddy's long legs going to make her ex boyfriend suffer. What a horrible guy. Dump his girlfriend to climb corporate ladder to be with Chairman's stepdaughter and scheming with her to take over the co. Can't wait to see noth of them fall flat on their face. 

Lin Meiya has 3 guardian angels with her: Ou Lin/yan, her daddy's long legs as well as her best friend in France. All happens to be from wealthy family. 

To be honest for me her Ex isn't horrible, just ambitious. He left love for power and surely will suffer in future because Karma is a b-i-t-c-h. He also cares for the other girl. He doesn't deserve the MY for sure and we will see if he turns to the dark or light side at the end.

I thought the ex boyfriend still loved her, but left her so that he can take revenge on his parents death.  I love the main couple interactions so I am watching this for them.  Fast forwarding the rest.  I hope her best friend still remains friends when she gets rejected by the main lead.

14 hours ago, AnmeiX2 said:

I thought the ex boyfriend still loved her, but left her so that he can take revenge on his parents death. 

You need power to take revenge, even in RL. The question is rather if it is worth when you end yourself crushed or even in jail because you have to do shady things.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Au Yang and Lin Meiya and her twin sister are siblings. DNA confirmed the sisters are Au Yang's father but who knows lurking in another birth secret Au Yang is not his father's son. 

I liked Daddy Long Legs Liu (Liu Tong). He is in the capacity to help Meiya now as he has a firm head on his shoulders. He loves Meiya but he put Meiya's happiness first above his own. Furthermore, his family's elders did not look down at Meiya unlike the Au Yang's family. Liu Tong and Wei Wei's mother is looking fondly at Meiya as a potential daughter in law. Au Yang's mother just gave Meiya a slap. Au Yang's father wanted to "buy" off his own biological daughter. That family dynamic is in chaos.

I am happy that Auntie Liu got her deserves as Liu Tong explained the law to her and what she is entitled to by law ... next to nothing. He was nice to settle her debts but also to teach her a lesson too.

I don't want the main leads to be together at the end.  She deserves  much better.  It's one thing to make her hate her rather than let her know They are related, but now she knows and he stIll continues on the relation ship with her best friend.  Then when he finds out  they are not related, he is going to go back to her!!  For some reason I am still watching this show, but it takes me less than 5 minutes to watch an episode.

17 hours ago, AnmeiX2 said:

I don't want the main leads to be together at the end.  She deserves  much better.  It's one thing to make her hate her rather than let her know They are related, but now she knows and he stIll continues on the relation ship with her best friend.  Then when he finds out  they are not related, he is going to go back to her!!  For some reason I am still watching this show, but it takes me less than 5 minutes to watch an episode.

So very true. I agree with u. Lol

Actually I prefer Meiya to end up with the LiDong. He is more mature, smart and most of all always watch out and cares for Meiya. Life with OuYang is like a roller coaster. He may be more fun to be with but he makes stupid decisions, hurts Meiya feelings. There are other ways to breakup without having to date or engage to Sī yǔ.

23 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

Actually I prefer Meiya to end up with the LiDong. He is more mature, smart and most of all always watch out and cares for Meiya. Life with OuYang is like a roller coaster. He may be more fun to be with but he makes stupid decisions, hurts Meiya feelings. There are other ways to breakup without having to date or engage to Sī yǔ.

I agree, I would like it, but it seems to me that the twin is in love with Li DONG, I have the impression that unfortunately he will end up with the twin.:cold_sweat:
our heroine will surely finish with the other moron (male  lead)  lol:joy::grimace:

Okay ... birth secret. Au Yang's blood type does not matched his parents'. Au Re's father is Blood Type A though.

Ha! Once Au Yang learned he is not blood related to Meiya, he went straight to See Yu and told her he will not be marrying her. 

My heart goes out for Li Dong. Unfortunately, Meiya had never love him the way he loves her. Indeed he is definitely the REAL man in my books as he explained that Meiya is a person and has the right to love who she wants. Meiya is not a "trophy" to be won.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] To Be With You 我要和你在一起
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am actually watching this drama and it's good.  I am on ep.25, so far so good.  I love both the leads and li dong is very good.  But after reading some posts I doubt if I have to continue coz of various relationship complications.   Li Weiwei is so annoying.  I see some stupidity on the part of Ouyang to come in the upcoming episodes.  But still I am going to proceed until my feel-good goes on looking at the leads.  Jaiyou!!!!

Wow!!! really i liked the drama and continued this coz of the leads.  The most unexpected thing is Li wei wei's change in the character.  I never expected that she will be so supportful of Meiya till the end.  She was so smart to figure out about Siyu;s love for Ouyang. I am still in Ep40 and i dont know whether i have to be angry with Chen Zhe or pity him. But everyone's acting were very good.  Since the acting was good by the artists, i was made to watch the rest of the episodes and not leave it.  

Archived