Genre: Ancient, Romance

Episodes: 27

Director: Zoe Qin

Broadcast Period: 5/17/2020 - 6/1/2020

Cast:

Li Kai Xin

Zhao Yi Qin

Synopsis:

Fake Princess is set during the Jin Rebellions of China's Song Dynasty. Fearing for her child's safety, the mother of infant Princess Yi Fu gives the child to a commoner, who then escapes with the baby to safety. Ten years later, peace is restored and the ruling house issues and edict to find the missing princess. Then the search advisor, Wu Zhong Lu, was confronted with a peasant girl with her guardian, Tan Hui. The peasant girl is then found out to be the missing princess but goes by a different name. That name was given to her by Tan Hui it is called, Zhi Li. It means "separation". The girl does not wish to be a princess for it would mean being separated from her one-sided love for Hui. However, Wu Zhong Lu, gives in and promises her to restore Hui's status back up to a higher status so she could see him again. After many trials and fights between the two, it is seen that they both are falling in love with each other. Wu Zhong Lu's prostitute, Dai Xuan, is also in love with Wu Zhong, but notices that he has fallen hard for the princess. 

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Fake Princess 山寨小萌主 English Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Fake Princess 山寨小萌主
22 minutes ago, Vivi123 said:

@lovehucheThe iQIYI app has Eng subs up to episode 14. I will watch once all the episodes air. This drama looks fun. 

Yes, it's funny and cute drama.  I love how they were forced into this marriage for political purpose but slowly falling in love.  I watch in MGTV up to ep 8 free.  I don't think IQIYi has it.

This drama is available with English subtitles at MGTV Drama YouTube Channel. L

Link to Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PsHrQxhYwSHQTgemnEYgwXX3wEpOlY_

MGTV Drama YouTube Channel Mainpage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTulSfEm1c14WWRbSN-CNAQ

Have seen Ep. 1-2 so far and enjoying it. I really like Eleanor Lee's character so far. 

• 1 month later...

The current synopsis of this drama on mydramalist (https://mydramalist.com/36819-counterfeit-crown-princess) is a more accurate synopsis than what's posted above.  I'm sad that there's barely anything posted here for this drama. It's been a fun show to watch, although the only down side is the romance subplot for Li Heng and Zhu Yan. I get that it's supposed to be this sweet tragic story, but it's been kind of boring. The relationship between the two leads, Li Che and Chang Le, is the best thing about this drama. 

Archived