Quantcast
shravani

What's that one product that is completely worth your money?

Hm... I can't say for sure. There are a lot of them. For example I used video downloader and now I can surely say it completely worth my money. Quite usefull thing when it's necessary to get video from youtube or smth like that. P.S. I would like to mention my new bread machine too cause I bought it only few days ago :D

One thing that's worth buying is investment (invest your time on yourself and invest your money on buying assets that will produce you money so that you don't  have to go to work for other people).

Robot vacum cleaner :joy:

I tried to think around... but this is the best investment ever for lazy potato

• Love 1

Camera equipment. Specifically, the microphones that I use for filming youtube videos 'cause it works on smartphones, laptops, and cameras. Plus, you don't technically need a battery for those microphones. Just a good plug it in and go wild. :sweat_smile:

Every month I have new such a product as you see :D

Now it's chainsaw because it's getting colder and it was important to take care about wood for winter so I'd checked some reviews here and decided to buy jonsered chainsaw. For wood workers - it's amazing tool. Now I can certainly say that this product completely worth my money (anyway hope for that)

It's necessary to test the product to be sure. When I decided to start my own business I needed to test a basic idea of my “ideal” product to find out if it is meeting the needs of my consumers. I found a guide about launching new projects here https://spdload.com/blog/guide-to-launch-an-mvp/. It helped me truly understand the market and my customers.

Hey. In my humble opinion, the only ones who are not afraid of the word product that costs my money are life and health.:heart: I realized this on this website when I was looking for a solution to monetary problems. After all, when you are not healthy you cannot fully enjoy life and material things do not bring pleasure. Something like this.

giphy.gif

• Love 1

On 10/24/2019 at 3:40 PM, Sejabin said:

Philips Avent series. I love Philips :heart:

Nice to see more Philips fans :D I have so many products by this brands. But to tell the truth I don't like hair tools by this brand. I prefer to use Panasonic or Remington as Chloe advised here. I would say these worth trying for sure.

• Love 1