Quantcast

What's that one product that is completely worth your money?

Hm... I can't say for sure. There are a lot of them. For example I used video downloader and now I can surely say it completely worth my money. Quite usefull thing when it's necessary to get video from youtube or smth like that. P.S. I would like to mention my new bread machine too cause I bought it only few days ago :D

One thing that's worth buying is investment (invest your time on yourself and invest your money on buying assets that will produce you money so that you don't  have to go to work for other people).

Camera equipment. Specifically, the microphones that I use for filming youtube videos 'cause it works on smartphones, laptops, and cameras. Plus, you don't technically need a battery for those microphones. Just a good plug it in and go wild. :sweat_smile:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 3:40 PM, Sejabin said:

Philips Avent series. I love Philips :heart:

Nice to see more Philips fans :D I have so many products by this brands. But to tell the truth I don't like hair tools by this brand. I prefer to use Panasonic or Remington as Chloe advised here. I would say these worth trying for sure.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My new coffee machine completely worth it's money. I've bought it when the quarantine started and I couldn't drink coffee in the cafe any more. Now I am really happy about it, I started frow a obvious espresso, than cappuccino. Now I can do mocco and raff coffee. I start thinking about opening my own cafe. Wish me luck)

• 1 month later...

For me, it is bags and wallets. i guess that is my weakness. Somehow I just love collecting them. I use one every 2 or 3 months and it also depends on the current weather where I am. I use small bags/body bags on summer and when it's winter, I use the large shoulder bags or satchel bags.

• 1 month later...

A product that is completely worth my money may seem a little unusual, but it was important to me. I had a lot of acne on my face until I was 18 and I was very worried about it. But recently I found a very effective and safe medicine Accutane. After treatment, I have almost no acne. Now I am happy, because I can confidently communicate with the opposite sex

• 2 weeks later...

Audiotechnica ATH-M50x headphones

FiiO E10K Olympus 2

Without those two wonderful things I wouldn't be able to listen to HQ music for 10+ years on my notebooks. Worth every penny.