Quantcast
darla

Help me choose Korya or India

Hello. It has long been a dream to go to one of these states. My parents are shocked and they say that you like Korean TV shows and Indian dramas, this is not a reason to move. And I'm just burning with desire. In general, I wanted to ask you where it is easier to start a new life in Korea or India. And how can I find a resource of vacancies to find a job in advance before departure? I do not want to leave carefully without preparing.

Interestingly built you have a question .. so immediately and you will not tell. Korea has its charms and others in India. You first try to live a little in one place and then in another. So you yourself will understand where you will be better. Well, about work look on the Internet for job sites of these countries.

I do not know how anyone but my sister decided to live in India. Already a year has passed and she is not going to come back. She likes everything there. By the way, she found herself a job in India thanks to the resource of vacancies  This site contains the most current job offers. In addition, when you subscribe to notifications, you can receive a newsletter about new vacancies.