I broke up with my bf that cheats and I asked another guy out

babygirrll

At one point I really liked my boyfriend but because I got an infection from him, I started to hate him. Resent him every day that I took him back and he doesn't change. Still talking to girls that like him. It got to a point I talked to the other girl and she was just someone who would go for anything. When my counsellor told me he is just like my cheating ex. I felt so defeated. I asked the counsellor, can he change? She's like you been with him for 6 months, his behaviour shows no change. In the end you will find out he cheats on you and you will get angry. You will go to jail this time. When the police comes all you can say is your bf cheated on you. I was so angry. So angry at that moment that I yelled at him through text and there was no way he can budge. Anyways, I'm trying to heal my infection right now and clean up my stuff. I was really close to my bf one point but even when I gave him the benefit of the doubt, I wasn't sure if I wanted such a poor life. I knew when I was with him in bed at his parents house. I was thinking wow, I worked so hard in life. I have to settle for such a poor life and always worried about getting infected. He buys expired groceries and counts every penny. He was vaping in the car , smoking like my ex. I was like they are the same person. Crazy and doesn't care about health. Crazy and cruel. It wasn't a relationship I felt confident about. I am happy it's over and I can see a life of opportunities with people who love God. I am currently still suffering with the infection but I will take care of myself at this moment. I am talking to another guy right now, I don't know what's going to happen. But he seems like a nice guy that wants a gf. He is busy though but I'm okay with it, he lives close. This time I have to see them for who they are. Not try to change them. I am glad I didn't stay til the end and fully watch him cheat like my ex. I don't want to operate like that anymore. I need to change the way I do things. I also need to lose weight. I am on my last days of antibiotics. I hope it works this time. I'm praying to God that I can be healthy again and find someone who loves me. I like being in a relationship. 

I broke up with my bf last week after seeing my counsellor. I was really upset with him talking and snapping his previous hook up. I asked that girl and she told me it's nothing, she invited him to go dragon boating. That totally means she wants to see him again. My ex told me she's ugly and won't go back. I don't believe him, I think he would go back for a hook up. I told my counsellor everything and he gave me an infection. He knows I like him. But bc he gave me this infection I am more scared of him cheating and reinfecting me again. I don't trust him. My counsellor told me when you find out he's cheating on you, you will get angry and do bad things. You will go to jail. You met him while he was cheating. He doesn't seem to change. He cheats. You like him more than he likes you and he's doing whatever he wants. What's the solution? You can stay and get cheated on & get reinfected. Or give him the benefit of the doubt, he isn't cheating. Can you be with someone who doesn't want children. Do you want to live your life being a police seeing if he's cheating. I was so angry when I left the counselling room. I know she is right. She was right before. I still gave him the benefit of the doubt and ending up with an infection. When I broke up with him after seeing my counsellor. I told him I talked to that other girl. I am done. He said we're done, you petty --- and swore. I knew he wanted it to end but he wanted me to end things with him. It was getting too tiring.. He didn't like me as much as I liked him. I have to accept that. But what is the attraction my counsellor said. His pros: cute, funny, athletic, and comes to see me. His cons: cheats, harm, mean, cheap, and cruel. The cons outweight the pros. My counsellor told me he was exactly the same as my ex from 4 years a go. I just want to take care of my health right now. I have deep regrets I didn't listen to anyone who told me to leave. I stayed until he gave me what I feared the most. I am accountable for my own actions. I was upset over this poor and hot tempered... cheating man for a year. I do believe God punished me for my consequences because I have sinned. I am talking to someone that likes God but we believe in different Gods. Again, I don't think God will bless me. But I want to go out and date. I want to see new people. I want to meet someone that makes me feel worthwhile. I am closing the chapter of my ex. He was a little older. He looked at me with attraction. But he was unstable. Cruel to his mother. Crazy. 

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am reading your story :cold_sweat: find a good uncle and leave your bf :kiss_wink:

Thanks I've been posting for a year now and you've been telling me to leave him. I finally did. But it hurt me a lot physically and emotionally. I find it very difficult to leave someone you really like. But in the end he was just a guy looking for seex. There was nothing more to him. 

I don't want to do online dating because the men there are more prone to diseases. Like my ex did online dating and he got a disease. He probably picked it up from random girls. I don't want men who are too into it. 

Not too flirty more honest and does like me a lot. 

I miss having a bf right now that talks to me daily. Feels really brutish without someone to hold hands and cuddle with. 

Archived