Watch: WINNER Gets Everyone Ready For Summer In Refreshing “Ah Yeah” MV

WINNER is back with their new album “We” and title track “Ah Yeah”! “Ah Yeah” is a refreshing and addicting summer track that accentuates each member’s unique vocal tone. Members Kang Seung Yoon, Song Mino, and Lee Seung Hoon jointly wrote the song’s lyrics, while Kang Seung Yoon also took part in composing the track. […]

The post Watch: WINNER Gets Everyone Ready For Summer In Refreshing “Ah Yeah” MV appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Weber

Wow, this thing should be great. My friend looked not like a winner until I showed him a review of edusson click here now and that was like a "help stick". Seriously, some folks are almost dying at college. And that is a serious issue.

Guest Herbert

Wow, this thing should be great. My friend looked not like a winner until I showed him a review of edusson click here now and that was like a "help stick". Seriously, some folks are almost dying at college. And that is a serious issue.

Archived