Guest euiris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is the cutest face- soft features, lovely eyes, smile, nose, body that is extremely uncommon amongst Asian guys. He's fantastic!! so gorgeous, I totally agree with D0nli ^^

Guest eumsung

he is very good looking. what a cutie but sometimes i think his personality is a bit introverted or boring.. too serious.. he's a good model.. he has beautiful teeth

Guest julie86

wow~~ plain cuteness...who that girl that kibum got his arm around it?..is it for a cf or something?. anywase she damn lucky to be that close to him..

• 3 months later...
Guest straw.ME

When you pmed me I was like wha?

haha

thanx for PMing me bout the ki bum pics!

I love you haha!

I love ki bum too

my friend says im obssesed. X_X

~Meishsh0rt <3

Guest BubbleSeraph

ooo these pics of kibum are really cute!! yeah the girl he has his arms around in the CF, i think her name is yoon ah? not sure..but shes super lucky! liked the tiger pic ^^

Guest Junanni

awww he's such a cutie. After seeing the pics i think i like him even more, just looking at him makes me feel kind of safe hahaha like everything's going to be ok =)

Archived