Quantcast
GingerS

What are you wearing? What's your favorite brand?

I'm fons of fashion and try to follow the latest trends. What are some of your favorite brands that you buy?

I like Nike because of comfort and affordable pricing for the most part. Also like Uniqlo! Mainly for their shirts, I buy a Keith haring t-shirt everytime I go there.

And Madewell and everlane. Madewell is more trendy and everlane is more basic, also makes me feel good because of their mission and social responsibility

• Like 1
  • Love 2

A white blouse with black spots, and blue jeans. Nothing that fancy.

My fav brands are probably Gap and Abercrombie and Fitch

• Like 1
  • Love 1

im wearing my Pjs and I love the brand called "Forever 21" :) and my pjs are NOT from "Froever 21" but i wish it was :(

• Love 1

Now I’m back home for lunch. Wearing my pajamas/daster? I have no favorite brand. If quality is good I will buy it. 

Of course I have certain brand for my underwears and bras. 

If back to office after lunch I will be wearing my batik dress (Indonesian special garment) because today is tuesday and our uniform is batik for today. 

Other than that I wear my usual jewelerry earrings rings necklace

I'm petite so I stick mostly to brands that carry petite-friendly sizing. I tend to shop a lot at Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Aritzia, A&F, Loft, White House Black Market because they carry styles I like (classic) and carry them in my size.

TBH, it's not really the brand I am after.. for me, it's more about the fit, the style, quality and price point.

• Like 1

I usually like to rock high quality slim fit basic T-shirts and skinny jeans, I kind of just buy what seems like it would fit me well so it isn't really brand-dependent but 11 Degrees (British brand), Religion, Nike and Mango are pretty nice (I'm a male)

On 5/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, GingerS said:

I'm fons of fashion and try to follow the latest trends. What are some of your favorite brands that you buy?

I like Nike because of comfort and affordable pricing for the most part. Also like Uniqlo! Mainly for their shirts, I buy a Keith haring t-shirt everytime I go there.

And Madewell and everlane. Madewell is more trendy and everlane is more basic, also makes me feel good because of their mission and social responsibility

Black t-shirt, a white skirt and sneakers. Modern trends are weird. I can't see nothing wrong about comfortable wear like a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, but journals and bloggers force us to wear something fancier and more ridiculous. I admit I also usually wear hair extensions as well as some jewelry. That's all. 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:47 PM, Palmerrr said:

Black t-shirt, a white skirt and sneakers. Modern trends are weird. I can't see nothing wrong about comfortable wear like a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, but journals and bloggers force us to wear something fancier and more ridiculous. I admit I also usually wear hair extensions as well as some jewelry. That's all. 

I also tend to believe that clothes should be beautiful and comfortable and it does not matter what brand it will be.
And also sometimes I wear latex clothes that are also worthy of attention in the modern world.