Genre: Romance

Airdate: November 27, 2019 - January 16th, 2020

Airtime: Wed & Thu 21:00

Production Company: AStory
Director: Oh Jin Suk
Screenwriter: Ahn Shin Yoo

Official site: HERE

Synopsis:

This is a drama about a woman who hates pretty boys and a man who is obsessed with appearance, overcoming their prejudice. Lee Kang Woo  is a handsome guy, who enjoys being the center of attention. In his past, he was dumped for being ugly. Since that moment, he has been obsessed with his appearance. Meanwhile, Joo Seo Yeon  is an enthusiastic P.E. teacher. She does not like handsome men, because she went through a lot of trouble due to her 3 handsome brothers. Her ideal guy is someone who is closer to normal. Lee Kang Woo and Joo Seo Yeon happen to meet. They initially argue about everything, but they develop romantic feelings for each other.

Cast:

Oh Yeon Seo as Joo Seo Yeon

She is a high school track coach whose ideal type is a guy who is not good looking

Love-With-Flaws1.jpg

Ahn Jae Hyun as Lee Kang Woo

He is a man who became obsessed with how he looks on the outside after getting dumped for being ugly in the past

Love-With-Flaws2.jpg

Kim Seul Gi as Kim Mi Kyung

Love-With-Flaws3.jpg

Gu Won as Lee Min Hyuk

Love-With-Flaws4.jpg

Huh Jung Min as Park Hyun Soo

Love-With-Flaws5.jpg

Other cast:

Hwang Woo Seul Hye as Lee Kang Hee
Min Woo Hyuk as Joo Won Jae
Shin Do Hyun as Baek Jang Mi
Kim Jae Yong as Joo Seo Joon
Joo Hae Eun as Lee Joo Hee
Jang Yoo Sang as Choi Ho Dol
Cha In Ha as Joo Won Suk

Teaser:

Spoiler

press conference

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] People with Flaws / Doctor People, 하자있는 인간들 - Wed & Thu - Oh Yeon Seo & Ahn Jae Hyun - Premieres in November
  • 2 months later...

Our leads attended Givenchy's event in Busan on July 18th recently. Both of them looked so good:wub:

I wonder if they had a chance to talk with each other at the event because it seemed that they came at different times:blink: 

p1dg414nh91ot81uamdrn11ua1vme1.png

p1dg414nhade72ql11im1drs1c8u3.jpg

636993878552635000.jpg

Spoiler

636993881903572500.jpg

Spoiler

636993883898103750.jpg

Spoiler

p1dg414nhaqk317su1el3qtv8d72.jpg

Other cast for this drama:wub:

fullsizephoto939542.jpg

Goo Won as Lee Min Hyuk (Lee Kang Woo's cousin)

Kim_Seul-Gi-1991-p1.jpg

Kim Seul Gi as Kim Mi Kyung (Joo Seo Yeon's friend/college)

0f88f1e9b4d144efba55b658094b7ba6.jpeg?s=

Hwang Woo  Seulhye as Lee Kang Hee (Lee Kang Woo's sister)

Spoiler

fullsizephoto908312.jpg

Heo Jung Min as Hyun Soo (Lee Kang Woo's friend)

Spoiler

image_readtop_2018_87169_151795446431900

Min Woo Hyuk as Joo Won Jae (Joo Seo Yeon's brother)

Spoiler

htm_20190523151325989564.jpeg

Cha In Ha as Joo Won Seok (Joo Seo Yeon's brother)

Wow~~~~ all are good looking actors/actress. So many eyes candy, man...:lol::wub:

source:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331549wpp/kim-seul-gi-and-goo-won-in-talks-to-join-oh-yeon-seo-and-ahn-jae-hyun-for-mbcs-upcoming-romantic-comedy-drama

and various Twitter

21 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Thanks for the information and i have seen Oh Yeon Seo post pics on her Instagram playing  soccer and basketball. Not sure if that is her practicing for the drama since she will be a gym teacher/coach

I know it's still early but I'm so excited to watch them since The Beauty Inside and Hwayugi. Plus, all the supporting actors are all good looking lol:D

Wish the best to them all and hope to see more updates about this drama soon.

8 hours ago, Miya Kenko said:

I know it's still early but I'm so excited to watch them since The Beauty Inside and Hwayugi. Plus, all the supporting actors are all good looking lol:D

Wish the best to them all and hope to see more updates about this drama soon.

I wish the best for both and all cast too. Can’t wait for the trailers and drama itself 

btw he looks so serious and why is he dress like that outside? Wonder what story is there for him to be on a bathrobe outside so serious lol

Ahn Jae Hyun was spotted filming again! (though the uploader didn't mention exactly whether the filming was for drama or else...)

He really looks good with that blue shirt.

On 7/30/2019 at 8:37 PM, estrellita1122 said:

I wish the best for both and all cast too. Can’t wait for the trailers and drama itself 

Me too. I wish November come fast lol.

Now Kang's Kitchen 3 has reached the end, so I'm gonna miss him again...:(

On 7/30/2019 at 8:37 PM, estrellita1122 said:

btw he looks so serious and why is he dress like that outside? Wonder what story is there for him to be on a bathrobe outside so serious lol

Yeah, I wondered the same thing too. Maybe a scene at a pool? Hahaha... Well, it's too vague to imagine too much. Let's wait and see it later!

Oh Yeon Seo And Ahn Jae Hyun Confirmed To Lead Upcoming MBC Romantic Comedy Drama
by J. Lim

201342237_1280.jpg

Oh Yeon Seo and Ahn Jae Hyun have been confirmed for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “People With Flaws” (literal title) after previously being in talks!

“People With Flaws” will be a fun romantic comedy that tells the story of a woman who despises flower boys and a man who is obsessed with good looks as they overcome their prejudices against people with flaws.

Oh Yeon Seo will take on the role of Joo Seo Yeon, a high school track coach with a firecracker of a personality. She will showcase her down-to-earth charms as someone who doesn’t like flower boys because she grew up with very handsome brothers.

Ahn Jae Hyun will play Lee Kang Woo, whose arrogance knows no bounds and is obsessed with good looks. He is constantly at odds with Joo Seo Yeon and the two are set to create a fun chemistry together. Though he appears flawless and strong on the outside, he has a secret past trauma that nobody knows about.

“People With Flaws” is set to premiere in November.

Are you excited to see Oh Yeon Seo and Ahn Jae Hyun in this new drama?

(src: https://www.soompi.com/article/1343890wpp/oh-yeon-seo-and-ahn-jae-hyun-confirmed-to-lead-upcoming-mbc-romantic-comedy-drama)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived