[Drama 2019-2020] Love with Flaws, 하자있는 인간들

0ly40

3 hours ago, madinked said:

Oh that’s the second brother, right?? 

That’s so saddening. And it’s going to be difficult watching the drama knowing he’s no longer around. 

why this drama is so plagued with misfortunes. 

I know right? I´m starting to think that this drama is really cursed. Do you know if this drama is preproduced? If not how are they going to move forward?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MBC announced the drama will be aired as planned, without any additional editing to respect Cha In Ha's effort.

MBC announced that the production has decided to broadcast the drama as scheduled without any additional editing, respecting the wish of the bereaved family who hope that the broadcast will be run normally. Once again, pray for the deceased. We will remember Cha In Ha who worked hard to make a good drama.

From Soompi:

On December 4, the production team of “Love with Flaws” released an official statement regarding Cha In Ha’s appearance in the drama following his passing. The full statement is provided below:

This is an official statement regarding the broadcast of the Wednesday-Thursday miniseries ‘Love with Flaws.’

The production team and cast of MBC’s “Love with Flaws” are unable to hide our profound grief at the sudden passing of Cha In Ha. 

First, we express our deepest condolences and sympathy towards the family of the deceased who has lost a precious family member. 

During the filming period, [Cha In Ha] worked more passionately than anyone during the drama filming.

We will remember the efforts of [Cha In Ha], who always worked hard with his shining presence on set in order to create a good drama.

Respecting the wishes of [Cha In Ha’s] family for the broadcast to continue normally, MBC’s “Love with Flaws” production team would like to announce our decision to broadcast the drama as planned without any special editing.

Once again, may Cha In Ha rest in peace.

We will remember [Cha In Ha] who worked hard to create a good drama.

December 4, 2019, from the production team and cast of MBC’s “Love with Flaws.”

:bawling:

Thank you Cha In Ha, thank you MBC, we will miss him for sure:tears:

Source: 1

13 hours ago, Lazilady said:

I love OYS unnie so I watch this drama, but... how many sad things happening :(.

Hope all of our casts and staffs stay strong for whatever it can lead to.

Yeah, I pray for the same thing too.

10 minutes ago, Miya Kenko said:

MBC announced that the production has decided to broadcast the drama as scheduled without any additional editing, respecting the wish of the bereaved family who hope that the broadcast will be run normally. Once again, pray for the deceased. We will remember Cha In Ha who worked hard to make a good drama

His family is gracious. Praying that they will be able to find comfort from the fans support for his work. It’ll be hard for me to enjoy the drama and laugh freely at the comedy knowing that he is gone. I hope more people in SK will tune in to contribute to the ratings. 

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

His family is gracious. Praying that they will be able to find comfort from the fans support for his work. It’ll be hard for me to enjoy the drama and laugh freely at the comedy knowing that he is gone. I hope more people in SK will tune in to contribute to the ratings. 

I know what you mean...It will be feeling weard for me too.  2019 has been trash so far...hopefully it wil end without any major incidents again. :cry:

On 12/3/2019 at 11:06 AM, Sarang21 said:

I know right? I´m starting to think that this drama is really cursed. Do you know if this drama is preproduced? If not how are they going to move forward?

The drama is preproduce so mostly everything was already film but i think the last episode was the only episode that was halfway film or could be that they finished filming too. 

is sad that this drama has encountered so many things but i will pray for him. Hope all the cast is strong and honestly i watch the 4 episodes and I was very fond of his character too. The drama itself is pretty funny

7 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

The drama is preproduce so mostly everything was already film but i think the last episode was the only episode that was halfway film or could be that they finished filming too. 

is sad that this drama has encountered so many things but i will pray for him. Hope all the cast is strong and honestly i watch the 4 episodes and I was very fond of his character too. The drama itself is pretty funny

I see... thanks for the info

I´m enjoying the drama too. It´s quite ironic that there were a lot of sadeness going on behind the scenen of a romantic comedy. 

1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

I love his role either, very lovable and cool. And I enjoy this drama so much because it mentions LGBT which still does not fairly recognize in Korea.

Btw, I like the lovely friendship between our actresses.

Still feeling sad when watching Cha In Ha's scene :(. Agree with you guys, it's hard to have fun after knowing the truth, I just see sorrow in his eyes.

Hope there's no more bad things happen to our drama members, I just wish a new bright day comes to them.

I think that I can relax and have fun by watching this drama

after the headache by watching VIP .....but hélas !!!!

My mood is gone after the bad and sad news about CIH !!!!

WHY.....only 27 years old...young handsome talented.....

I can't rewatch Coffee Prince, Winter Sonata..even The moon embrasses the sun bc of 2 senior actresses

But this one is different....it's airing curruntly

Mon coeur serré haizzzzzzzz !

Are you guys sure this drama is preproduced? it didnt really mention anything about that from before and havent seen anywhere where it's done or anything. Usually if they are truly done with production they would hose the wrap up party by now if it had so im unsure of that .

I don't know it's  preproduced 100% or not

maybe 2/3 ????? but until now, they still wear summer clothes

not autumn yet !

I love  this " composed family"

They don(t have the same mom or dad, not the same blood 

but they love and take care of each other very well :heart:

On 12/6/2019 at 5:41 PM, hugo10 said:

I'm feeling a big thing will happen in Kdrama , a gay relationship for second leads or main chacracter is gay, we have been waiting so long for this.

I honestly keep replaying their scenes  - it's such a great improvement to see this in Korean dramas. I was shocked seeing this on a MBC drama, and originally thought it was cable drama. Whether it's going to progress to love or a strong friendship, it feels like both Won Seok and Ho Dol were meant to meet each other. They both seem so lonely some how :bawling:

1 hour ago, Miya Kenko said:

Woah, it seems that the big brother really planned something to get his target lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/B51Ob6jjQxg/

I'm scared for Won Jae lol, when she finds out he's scheming like this. 

I know there have been a series of unfortunate events surrounding some of the actors in this drama, but right now this is one of my favorites. OMG! The last 3-4 episodes have been laugh out loud funny. I really like the chemistry of the actors in this drama. A lot of times, I am not a fan of writers using a lot of misunderstandings in a drama, but in this one, it is done so sweetly. I really hope this thread picks up, because this drama deserves it for sure.

Archived