[Drama 2019] Golden Garden, 황금정원

larus

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

I WONDER HOW DID SARANG END UP WITH HUSBAND OF SABINA(HE WILL BE A BIG HELP IN THE FUTURE IN REVEALING THE TRUTH) 

Sarang's dad is a friend of Sung Wook (Sabina's ex). It seems he ran to away to the Philippines from some loan shark and left Sarang in Sung Wook's care. there seems to be a lot of child dumping in this drama lol

BASE ON THE TEASER FOR NEXT WEEK (DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYING BUT BASE ON THE PICTURE) IT SEEMS THAT SEC HAN WILL HIRE DONG JOO TO LOOK AFTER  JO NAM HEE ... THIS IS GETTING EXCITING :D I HATE THE FACE OF THE STEPMOM OF DONG JOO. SHE IS GETTING INTO MY NERVES :angry: WHY IS IN KOREA DRAMA THE VILLAIN ALWAYS GET MORE EXPOSURE THAN THE MAIN CHARACTER.

ALSO SANG WOO AND JI HYE ROLE IS ANNOYING TOO.. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE BOTH BUT WHY DID THE WRITERNIM AND DIRECTOR DOESN'T MAKE THEM ACT THERE AGE

14 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

BASE ON THE TEASER FOR NEXT WEEK (DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYING BUT BASE ON THE PICTURE) IT SEEMS THAT SEC HAN WILL HIRE DONG JOO TO LOOK AFTER  JO NAM HEE ... THIS IS GETTING EXCITING :D I HATE THE FACE OF THE STEPMOM OF DONG JOO. SHE IS GETTING INTO MY NERVES :angry: WHY IS IN KOREA DRAMA THE VILLAIN ALWAYS GET MORE EXPOSURE THAN THE MAIN CHARACTER.

ALSO SANG WOO AND JI HYE ROLE IS ANNOYING TOO.. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE BOTH BUT WHY DID THE WRITERNIM AND DIRECTOR DOESN'T MAKE THEM ACT THERE AGE

apparently the stepmom is digging into Sec Han's love child to get more leverage incase she and Sabina is cornered in anyway. With this type of the drama its always the villains who get away with everything for most part of the episodes. haha that should make ones blood boil!  and Why are they so hung up on an affair that happened 30 years ago? 

I don't understand why Sec Han only gave Dong Ju the pixs of Sabina, what about her stepmom Shin Nan Sook? and also tell her the truth.  That should give Dong Ju the real push she needs to kick off their Ssss. It always gets on my nerves when they are beating around the bush.

For past 4 episodes there is no news on Sung Wook. 

On 9/1/2019 at 4:05 PM, imgreatgal said:

For past 4 episodes there is no news on Sung Wook. 

Yeah lol what happen to him ..the last news i got was he was hidden by Sabina's mom . He should start making  his appearance to scare Sabina off . 

Sarang's  dad ( the one where he ran off to Peru to avoid those load sharks came back )  gave a big clue on Sabina past 

Also is it confirm that Pil Sheung's partner Detective is Secretary Han's son ?  I would have send him off overseas instead of being so near her to avoid any secret being expose . Now that evil Sabina mom already digging about the child .

9 hours ago, mekeo117 said:

Yeah lol what happen to him ..the last news i got was he was hidden by Sabina's mom . He should start making  his appearance to scare Sabina off . 

Sarang's  dad ( the one where he ran off to Peru to avoid those load sharks came back )  gave a big clue on Sabina past 

Also is it confirm that Pil Sheung's partner Detective is Secretary Han's son ?  I would have send him off overseas instead of being so near her to avoid any secret being expose . Now that evil Sabina mom already digging about the child .

there is still about 30 eps to go so they will be stretching it a bit i'm sure Sung Wook still has amnesia hahaha!

Pil Seung will be doing some investigation after Sarang's dad drop off some clues on Sabina's past. It seems Pil Seung and Dong Ju will be separated for a bit after their disagreement in the last ep. 

Its not confirm yet if Det Han is Sec's Han son with Choi Dae Sung but its suspicious that Sec Han is providing for him financially. 

It is so touching to see Mi Deum and Sarang with Dong Joo sharing the same fate of being abandon by their mothers. Of course, in Dong Joo's case hers is the step mother. Indeed it is said before that family is not about sharing the same bloodline.

I am at awe at the power of a mother's love that will extended to murder to clear her daughter's path in life.

I am glad that our main couple does not have any triangle relationship. Quite refreshing.

I loved Lee Sang Woo's character, Pil Seung. I must say that he is quite "beautiful" as a woman. "Illegally Blonde". I am so tickled that he still called Dong Joo "Unnie" despite he is a male and is the older of the two.

Well, DJ gets into accident so I guess she will be out for a bit. PS will make sure to get the person behind the accident which sucks for Sabina and her mom. Also in the preview, did JK find out that his wife is behind the accident? It's shown him taking out the dashcam of the car. Not to mention, Sabina is looking nervous and jumpy. Whatever he finds out, I hope he starts to distrust her cuz it's about time. 

Sabina thinks that ordering a hit on DJ will solve the problem. She even has the nerve to say "why DJ is in her life" when in fact it is her who is living her life<_<

JK finds out his mother is sick thanks to secretary. Thanks to her, DJ will be sticking around and Sabina will be going crazy trying to get rid of DJ. Now, hopefully Sabina and her mom doesn't find out about the chairwoman's illness. 

8 hours ago, lu09 said:

Well, DJ gets into accident so I guess she will be out for a bit. PS will make sure to get the person behind the accident which sucks for Sabina and her mom. Also in the preview, did JK find out that his wife is behind the accident? It's shown him taking out the dashcam of the car. Not to mention, Sabina is looking nervous and jumpy. Whatever he finds out, I hope he starts to distrust her cuz it's about time. 

Sabina thinks that ordering a hit on DJ will solve the problem. She even has the nerve to say "why DJ is in her life" when in fact it is her who is living her life<_<

Sabina is a nervous wreck. She can't do anything without her mom, every time she is in a spot she calls mommy dearest! who takes care of all the dirty stuff. However, I find that Sabina is not like her mom at all. While her mom is greedy and would do anything dangerous to get what she wants, Sabina doesn't really care about the money. She only wants JK's love, but her mom is against her falling for JK. 

I not sure what the dashcam video is about. Dong Ju was run over by motorbike. Don't tell me Sabina is close by watching.   i like it when Sabina gets nervous and jumpy lmao Sometimes she looks like she is about to blow

IMO, Sabrina does love JK and more importantly his money and status. JK comes in a package which she and her mom have been scheming and targeting for a long time. She will not set her sight on JK if otherwise. I strongly believe that if JK has nothing and is poor, Sabrina will dump him in no time. Sabrina has experienced a poor and hard life while living with Mid Eum's father and she is not going to relive that kind of life again. 

Sabrinia does not deserve any kind of happiness with JK as their marriage is based on deception. It is good that she is now living in hell walking on thin ice worrying every second that her secrets might be exposed. Only problem is JK might forgive her as he is so in love with her. Just hope JK has more sense. 

@rikimaiu it's true that Sabina loves JK plus his status and money of course but Sabina is more afraid of losing his love then the money. It's apparent after that argument with her mom where she chastised her for wanting to kill off DJ. Sabina told her mom that she rather not  have the money then live with and empty shell. But in the end it was Sabina who couldn't control herself and call the hit on DJ. 

I have a feeling that JK will slowly find out his wife true self. The dashcam vid may have something to do with it. If ever JK finds out the truth he may not divorce her right away because of his mom's condition. So yeah! Sabina may end up with an empty shell after all. Lol I can't wait for that to happen. 

I love LSW in this drama role, his acting is super cute and natural. I only watched his previous drama in Happy home with his lovely wife, KSY....He is very suitable for a comical role. I hope to see both of them (husband and wife) pairing in romance comedy in future drama.:lol:

The Story line is again revolving the secret of the abandoned daughter (this topic seems popular in kdrama :D) and the finding of EDJ true identity...it started to look interesting only lately....I like the 2nd lead actress, she is beautiful with nice hairstyle and can dress well in this role, though she is short and in a villain role. Lets see how the story goes.....

7 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

I love LSW in this drama role, his acting is super cute and natural.

I watched only a few episodes and I think I like this role in the drama. He is making a cute onscreen couple with Ha Ji Hye. I will watch later the drama, when I will have more time, at least their scenes.

I like when Cha Pil-Seung wrote in the homework of the young boy, that he is a cool guy and the heroine should date him. :lol:

@larus  Yessss, his facial expression was really funny. :lol: I was surprised to see him acting in a "childish way" to his grandmother but his grandmother said it looks "gross" to her when he did that.....:w00t::w00t: . I hope he did that to his wife at home too :P:w00t:

I super like him in this drama (so different from Happy Home)...he likes to yell at people, the children and the female lead but in a comical way. Today ep, he gave a new name to the female lead, "DongDongJu" (his favourite drink) instead of EDJ, ....so funny :D. Yes, you can watch it when you have more time. It's more like a light hearted drama. Nothing thrilling like "Watcher" and "Stranger from Hell", but it's still watchable :)

Sabina covers a lie with another lie and CJK is a complete fool to believe in her lies ahh it is just a pain to watch. I hope it will start to pick  after next week episodes. From the preview it looks like EDJ remembers the necklace with the cross that Namhee gave SNS.  Maybe EDJ needs another bump in the head for her to remember. 

Sarang may be the only reason i will continue to watch this drama, she is too cute lol

Archived