[Drama 2019] Golden Garden, 황금정원

larus

On 7/30/2019 at 1:50 AM, tulip06 said:

I must be a glutton for punishment. I’ve started this! And good I read the explanation, because I could not understand Sabina or her mother’s behavior at all re Dong Joo, at least not after watching Shady Mom In Law.

Thank you for your post :blush:

Dong Joo's stepmother is Sabina's mom. When Dong Joo's dad passed away, her stepmom changed her biological daughter's name to Eun Dong Joo so that she could claim real Dong Joo's dad assets.

I think the most evil character is Sabina's mom. She changed her name to Sabina and lived a different life after leaving her husband and young son. I think Sabina would not have been such a bad person, without the influence of her mom.

Am enjoying the drama a lot.

Interview with section TV last night.

I wonder if Sabina will eventually go back to her ex and son.

It is interesting how her ex have named the 2 kids....

Boy's name is Mid Eum ... which means Believe (or, trust)

Girl's name is Sa Lang ... love

"Believe in Love"

Am sure he will not die, he would be strong for his kids.

Look forward to tomorrow.

Hot stills for Cha Pil Seung/ Lee Sang Woo :wub::wub:

83322d3a-5ff5-4d2e-9cb5-492219ec4daf.jpg

Source

More updates.....

By Han Ji Hye :wub: cute

Spoiler

He is cute too.... see what's said on his T lol

Hahaha, cute child actors...

Spoiler

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stills for tomorrow. Death anniversary of Cha Pil Seung's parents.

Look forward to tomorrow for their story. How much will CPS find out about Eun Dong Joo's past? And, that they were at the same festival 28yrs ago.

Interesting plot. Many parties are linked to the tragic accident of CPS's parents.

1. EDJ's step mum

2. EDJ was in the accident.  Was that when Sabina stole her identity? Don't know but something fishy happened that Sabina is not to repeat the story.

3. Jin Nam Hee (Choi Joon Ki's mum) was the organiser of the festival. She felt guilty/bad about CPS's parents accident and all these years, during their death anniversary, she would send her greetings and money (?compensation?) to CPS's halmeoni. This is done thru JNH's assistant who happen to be aunt of CPS's assistant. Halmeoni felt that JNH should let go and that the accident was not her fault.

4. Sabina's mum want to go all the way out to destroy JNH. And, she is wanting Sabina to marry Joon Ki. Gosh she is evil. Does she really love her daughter or, just making use of her daughter for her revenge on JNH?

Lets see how much we will discover tomorrow.

64c54682-57e3-47f4-8475-814702b578c3.jpg

Source

e1bc7582-eaad-4777-b915-a65e18fb3522.jpg

Source

I was contemplating whether to watch this drama. The plot sounds cliche. But started to anyway and here I'm at ep7.

Have always like Han Ji Hye and I'm okay with Lee Sang Woo athough I've seen some of their dramas I've never seen them together. Didn't like Oh Ji Eun much in Unknown Woman, I think she was hopeless there but she seems to be doing well here. Somehow I find Joon Ki's dad and mom a mismatch. He looks younger then his wife and i wish Dong Joo's friend wouldn't be so annoying.

Can someone tell me how Sec Han is related to Pil Seung, I can't find it in the character description. He calls her 'aunt'.

On 8/18/2019 at 12:12 PM, mekeo117 said:

Anyone watch the latest episodes ?  I don't get it that Choi Dae Sung and Secretary Han had a child together last time ?  did the child died ? hmm more secrets 

I have a feeling that Detective Han is Sec Han's love child with Choi Dae Sung.  We learnt from ep12 that her brother has a son and she is providing for his expenses which is rather strange. 

I asked in my previous post how Sec Han is related to Pil Seung, no one answered, anyway i found out from ep12 that Sec Han was Prof Cha's (Pil Seung's dad) secretary.

:o

5 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

I have a feeling that Detective Han is Sec Han's love child with Choi Dae Sung.  We learnt from ep12 that her brother has a son and she is providing for his expenses which is rather strange. 

I asked in my previous post how Sec Han is related to Pil Seung, no one answered, anyway i found out from ep12 that Sec Han was Prof Cha's (Pil Seung's dad) secretary.

i believe that too. also base on the ongoing story i also has a hinch that sabina and hannah  will use that against her. On sang woo and ji hye love them both they are the reason why i watch this drama but their acting is annoying (specially sang woo) they are not acting their age:o:o

but still i will continue to watch because of them:wub:

8 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

i believe that too. also base on the ongoing story i also has a hinch that sabina and hannah  will use that against her. On sang woo and ji hye love them both they are the reason why i watch this drama but their acting is annoying (specially sang woo) they are not acting their age:o:o

but still i will continue to watch because of them

yes that so hard to watch. I thought it wasn't going to be that easy when Hannah met up with the reverend. Dong Joo is going to be ignorant of the truth for 10 more episodes sigh! The reverend should just slapped some sense into her and tell her the truth! c'mon she is a 30 yo woman not a child. 

56 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

yes that so hard to watch. I thought it wasn't going to be that easy when Hannah met up with the reverend. Dong Joo is going to be ignorant of the truth for 10 more episodes sigh! The reverend should just slapped some sense into her and tell her the truth! c'mon she is a 30 yo woman not a child. 

HAHAHA, SO TRUE. I WONDER HOW DID SARANG END UP WITH HUSBAND OF SABINA(HE WILL BE A BIG HELP IN THE FUTURE IN REVEALING THE TRUTH)  SOMETIMES YOU'LL GET CRAZY TO WATCH IN A DRAMA ONLY 1 VILLAIN CAN MANIPULATE THE MIND OF THE WHOLE CAST WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT UNTIL THE END OF THE STORY:P:P

The drama is not bad. Must admit that it is straight out makjang and not shy about it. That is why it is light watching. Not good enough to repeat with subs, been watching it raw since the beginning. Don't have to think much with this drama. The evil 2nd leads are so comically bad I laugh watching them.

The little girl with her satoori is very cute. I am wondering how in the world she is speaking like a Halmoni with satoori when her father speaks with a Seoul accent. He did didn't he? I wasn't paying much attention to him previously. 

Anyway the Halmoni is one of my favourite actresses. And I do like LSW so it's an easy weekend watch with some judicial fast forwarding. There is nothing surprising about the plots that's why I haven't been commenting.

Archived