[Drama 2019] Golden Garden, 황금정원

larus

2 hours ago, larus said:

I think detective Cha is doing undercover work. :lol:

:D:D that must be it! Look forward and hope MBC releases BTS too hahaha Something different for Sang Woo and did some guitar lessons to prepare himself for it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cestbon said:

Updates by MBC. Love what I read in Synopsis and character description.

Thanks for the translation. Can I use the character description on the first page?

:D:D that must be it! Look forward and hope MBC releases BTS too hahaha Something different for Sang Woo and did some guitar lessons to prepare himself for it.

When I imagine Sang Woo and a quitar, it comes to my mind his shark song. Hilarious.

Maybe Detective Cha is undercover on a drag queen club. It will be a memorable scene.

59 minutes ago, larus said:

Thanks for the translation. Can I use the character description on the first page?

When I imagine Sang Woo and a quitar, it comes to my mind his shark song. Hilarious.

Maybe Detective Cha is undercover on a drag queen club. It will be a memorable scene.

Sure. They are from MBC. Here is the brochure with translation from MBC. Had some trouble trying to upload it here. I am not sure what's the best way to do this in soompi these days. Not easy to insert visuals.

FnbChvr.jpg

pd25Xrn.jpg

Yes, am looking forward to his drag queen  and lingerie shop scenes hahaha. I like the humour injected into a otherwise serious type of drama.  Good for weekend viewing.

Yes, am looking forward to his drag queen  and lingerie shop scenes hahaha. I like the humour injected into a otherwise serious type of drama.  Good for weekend viewing.

Thanks for the translations.

I like the humor too. After I read the synopsis and characters description, I realised it is not my kind of drama that I usually watch but I will give it a try for Sang Woo. It is good that it has 30 episodes (60 mini-episodes) and not 50 (100 miniepisodes).

Preview :wub::wub:

On 7/12/2019 at 10:03 AM, larus said:

Thanks for the translations.

I like the humor too. After I read the synopsis and characters description, I realised it is not my kind of drama that I usually watch but I will give it a try for Sang Woo. It is good that it has 30 episodes (60 mini-episodes) and not 50 (100 miniepisodes).

Thank you for giving a try. Hope you will be nicely surprised and enjoy it :blush:

Dont know why am having so much trouble with soompi. Not able to combine reply with previous post.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Golden Garden, 황금정원 - Saturdays @ 21:05 KST - Han Ji Hye & Lee Sang Woo - Premieres on July 20th

MBC Golden Team's main leads will be participating in MBC Radio Star this week.

Date: 17 July

Time: 11:05 PM KST

Here is preview :wub::D looks like fun!

Cute team :love::blush:

:D:lol:

These awesome 4 are nicknamed "weekend thieves/robbers" lol.

But before the weekend, they will bring us a lot of laughters tomorrow night, 17 July at 11:05pm KST.

21 hours ago, Cestbon said:

These awesome 4 are nicknamed "weekend thieves/robbers" lol.

But before the weekend, they will bring us a lot of laughters tomorrow night, 17 July at 11:05pm KST.

It looks funny. I hope we`ll have translations.

MBC GOLDEN GARDEN 

First encounter of Cha Pil Seung and Eun dong Jooo :love::blush:

(Perfect if you had ripped his shirt too lol)

0001119477_001_20190717081717287.jpg

Source

MBC RADIO STAR ..tonight at 1105 PM KST

Sang Woo mentioned that it was a dream for him to be a comedian. And, he transformed into Ahn Young Mi lol.

0000535583_001_20190717092733258.jpg

Source

On 7/16/2019 at 6:40 PM, larus said:

It looks funny. I hope we`ll have translations.

Yes, subs are usually available a day or 2 later :wub: look forward

1VLQ8PMR62_1.jpg

Han Ji-hye and Hong Yoon-hwa started to struggle without any interruption when the shooting began. There was a disagreement between Hong Yun-hwa, who grabbed the cake, and Han Ji-hye, who tried to dry it, and then Kim Min-ki appeared and joined the scene.

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1VLQ8PMR62

The article is talking about their characters they play.

3 hours ago, Cestbon said:

Sang Woo mentioned that it was a dream for him to be a comedian. And, he transformed into Ahn Young Mi lol.

Sometimes he is awkwardly funny without even trying. That`s his charm.  :D

1 hour ago, larus said:

Sometimes he is awkwardly funny without even trying. That`s his charm.  :D

Hahaha that's so true and what his wife said too :blush:

Oh, I missed that .. it seems they are comedians giving special appearance?

More cameos for Golden Garden... MC

0000075512_001_20190717133625401.jpg

Source

He is not cameo but assistant/secretary to Joon Ki

12597_15955_1328.jpg

Source

Premiere Watch:

by stroopwafel

Golden Garden

premwatch_justice7.jpg

Time slot: Saturday & Sunday
Broadcaster: MBC
Genre: Melo, mystery
Episode count: 40 episodes (Four 30 minute episodes will air consecutively)

Reasons to watch: Four strangers have more in common than meets the eye in this melo mystery. Han Ji-hye plays a woman who’s made the best of a bad hand dealt to her by life. Abandoned at an orphanage as a child, she grew up to be a well-adjusted adult. But when she somehow learns that her life was stolen from her it becomes her life’s purpose to solve the mysteries of her past. Oh Ji-eun is the thief in question as she somehow took over the life that was rightfully Han’s. Oh is a successful social media influencer and budding celebrity who’s romantically involved with Lee Tae-sung (who’ll be playing an executive at his family’s firm). But Han Ji-hye won’t have to face the couple alone, she’ll have Lee Sang-woo for backup. Lee plays a violent crimes detective who meets Han by chance. During their time together, they realize they’re both afflicted by nightmares about the same car accident. A dangerous game is set into motion as the two couples face off and Han Ji-hye pursues the person who’s stolen her life. High drama alongside mysteries and birth secrets make for a heady mix.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/premiere-watch-justice-rookie-historian-gu-hae-ryung-doctor-detective-class-of-lies-doctor-john-golden-garden/

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Golden Garden, 황금정원 - Saturdays @ 21:05 KST - Han Ji Hye & Lee Sang Woo - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Golden Garden, 황금정원 - Saturdays @ 21:05 KST
On 7/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, AaliyaS said:

Watched the first two episodes. And it's so good, loving everything so far. 

Awesome and thank you for support.

Team received very encouraging feedback from viewers :wub::wub:  awesome team!!

Source

Still for tomorrow ... love love love 3 of them. Grandma is too smart .... suspicious of them and given them then"laser eye" :lol::love: let's see how Mr guitar and Ms human CCTV is going to respond to halmeoni. Look forward. 

0000075928_001_20190726100326982.jpg

Source

I must be a glutton for punishment. I’ve started this! And good I read the explanation, because I could not understand Sabina or her mother’s behavior at all re Dong Joo, at least not after watching Shady Mom In Law.

Archived