[Drama 2019] Golden Garden, 황금정원

larus

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is? I am been skipping so many scenes that I had no clue it is ending. I have no emotional attachment to this series so don't feel sad or anything. I just normally watch the actors playing the male lead and DJ so am watching just for their sake.

i personally think it's not a bad drama.  It's a family show so they will drag it out a bit.  I think everything would have been less stress if everyone wasn't trying to hide their mistake.  Like Joong Ki doesn't learn from being tricked and lied from the mother and daughter.  Overall at least there's not much misunderstanding between the main lead so i'm happy.  Love it when they are on the same side and one is not trying to sacrifice for the other.

1 hour ago, Welcome Home said:

i personally think it's not a bad drama.  It's a family show so they will drag it out a bit.  I think everything would have been less stress if everyone wasn't trying to hide their mistake.  Like Joong Ki doesn't learn from being tricked and lied from the mother and daughter.  Overall at least there's not much misunderstanding between the main lead so i'm happy.  Love it when they are on the same side and one is nothing trying to sacrifice for the other.

Same. I actually enjoyed this drama. There is always something to look forward to in every episode. Will be sad when it ends next week but happy to see the downfall of SNS and Sabrina. Just hope JK can turn around and see for himself how greedy both mother and daughter are. Sabrina is indeed pitiful. She nearly succeeded in breaking away from her mother and turning over a new leaf but succumbed to greed when JNH took away JK's wealth and position. 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:34 AM, imgreatgal said:

Sabina keeps walking the wrong path and getting swayed by her greedy mom while Eun Don Joo keeps getting fooled by them. I'm glad this drama is ending next week i don't think i can endure this much longer smh

Which is why they didn't need that extension to begin with characters that are already evil with a possible salvation even more dumb and Evil. Joon Ki does not deserve that position given that he found out that he was straight up in the betrayed he was so stuck on feelings that he stayed with that chick. And his daddy has to be the worst male figure ever in kdrama history. I mean all kinds of dumb and stupid. This fool still haven't confessed to having a baby out of wedlock while he was still married to his wife and then want to call her cold after all the shenanigans that he, their son, her daughter-in-law, and her daughter-in-law's mama pulled. Sabina had her chance then she blew it.

Actors and actresses pose for the camera before attending the drama 'Golden Garden' wrap up party in Yeouido Korean Restaurant on the afternoon of 22nd.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20191022

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20191022

Spoiler

2019102219583281300.jpeg

2019102219434237100.jpeg

2019102219251340929-540x895.jpg

art_15717538109935_d520f0.jpg

20191022193658_P_00_C_2_477.jpg

2019102301341437128-540x754.jpg

201910221932770567_5daedacf396fe_1024x.j

20191022191358_P_00_C_1_257.jpg

20191022190337_P_00_C_1_611.jpg

20191022192711_P_00_C_2_455.jpg

Spoiler

“Golden Garden” Ends On Strong Ratings Amidst Stiff Competition

Oct 27, 2019
by E. Cha

ca347bc29d46474bb42e2bb80c1ac744.jpeg?s=

MBC’s “Golden Garden” ended strong amidst a fierce battle for weekend drama ratings!

According to Nielsen Korea, the October 27 finale of the mystery romance drama scored average nationwide ratings of 4.6 percent, 6.0 percent, 7.8 percent, and 9.8 percent for its four parts.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1361762wpp/golden-garden-ends-on-strong-ratings-amidst-stiff-competition

Spoiler

To say that Sabina deserves it will be too cruel. Nobody deserves anything bad but Sabina made her choices. She was given a chance to redeem herself but she chose to do the wrong thing. She didn't trust Joon Ki's love for her instead Sabina chose to trust her wicked mom. 

It was a good ending. I'm glad that MidEum didn't find out Sabina was his mom cause that will be too sad for him.

Thank you to everyone who's been on this thread.

12 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

To say that Sabina deserves it will be too cruel. Nobody deserves anything bad but Sabina made her choices. She was given a chance to redeem herself but she chose to do the wrong thing. She didn't trust Joon Ki's love for her instead Sabina chose to trust her wicked mom. 

It was a good ending. I'm glad that MidEum didn't find out Sabina was his mom cause that will be too sad for him.

Thank you to everyone who's been on this thread.

This was a good ending for a weekend drama.  I think Sabina made choices that ended up with her having regret in the end. All she could do was stand there and watch her husband, the sister and her husband talk about her in front of the tree she was either buried under or was used to remember her by with no way to interact. So many times she was shown she could change if she showed her sincerity and worked hard at it. The two people who trusted her she back stabbed time and time again. In the end she stepped on her husband and hurt his mother after he warned her not to do anything to betray him or his trust and she continued to hate on DJ when she never did anything to her. Its a shame she trusted her mom so much and her mother was the one who harmed her the most ending in her killing her. 

Sabina's mom did not suffer enough for me and being the killer of the child she harmed so much with her scheming was not enough for her in my opinion. The woman ends up dying not too long after she went to jail which is why we saw them together at the end. The clothing they had on said it all. In the last moment Sabina saved her husband and won her trip to a good place which is why she wore white while her mother because of all her actions in killing the dr. and then killing Sabina because of her greed, selfishness and arrogance ended up in black. All I have to say is yes it is very good the child never realized that Sabina was his mom and that Sabina never got to have that child in the end. She left so much pain behind her now others have to learn to heal. 

• 1 month later...

Jung Si Ah winning Best supporting actress for weekend drama  at MBC Drama Awards 2019

ENCSwWiWwAEDcqf.jpg

source

2019123021473411662-540x302.jpg

“I would like to thank all the actors, especially actors Han Ji-hye and Lee Sang-woo who played many scenes with me. I want to thank my dear family, my dad in Heaven, my mom watching TV, my father who supports me whenever I play, and my groom. ”

"It's been about 21 years since we made our debut," Jung said. I've done really well, and I think I'll try harder. Thank you very much. ”

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019123025484

Lee Sang Woo winning Top Excellence Award” in a Weekend Special Project. Congratulations.

article.jpg

Lee Sang-woo thanked the 'Golden Garden' staff and said, “Happy New Year,” and made everyone laugh with a unique concise award. :P

Archived