[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

19 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

One of my best moments of them, is when he grabs her hand to walk beside him, when she's hesitating, being scared etc. It started on ep 5 i think, in that gathering of immortals when he grabbed her and they left the hall, and he does it  many times on next episodes, even in the mortal arc, when he takes her to work, then when visiting her parents and so on!

I ve read somewhere that this move, and the other one when he caresses her ear, is their own inspiration, not written in the script or ordered by the director.

And now we can die in peace out of cuteness overload

tenor.gif?itemid=10176651

fangirling alert :joy:

ooo girl! I especially love it when he grab her face and his thumb somehow ended up on her ear. its the little things that he does that make this love so convincing! or like when NiNi kinda scrunch up her noses or smile with her whole face. ahhh! 

and I love the hand  holding as well. so dang natural!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG 82 pages already for Love and Destiny! Viki is really slow so I'm only up to ep 8. I really want to watch more but pirate sites are low in quality so I'm trying to be patient. Can someone tell me in which episode we will have the first kiss? I'm sorry if someone already asked this before. The thread is too long to go back to check.

40 minutes ago, Su_Ramen said:

OMG 82 pages already for Love and Destiny! Viki is really slow so I'm only up to ep 8. I really want to watch more but pirate sites are low in quality so I'm trying to be patient. Can someone tell me in which episode we will have the first kiss? I'm sorry if someone already asked this before. The thread is too long to go back to check.

hm there's a kiss in ep 16  but you wont enjoy it much (its intentional not to please the audience)

The full kissing arc is in the mortal arc from ep 23 until 50 and then.....i wont spoil it for you! 

But though is slow burning love, you ll get excited as the show goes on, in terms of intimacy, especially when approaching the end.

Trust me! Thats why we are all destroyed and 100% corrupted here!

:joy:

Until then you can just enjoy my profile pic that shows one of their best "real" kisses

(or you can check out Ni Ni 's and Chang Chen's crazy makeout in their film Savage-shooted before L&D, there's a kiss-god mercy me- there that's made in Hollywood terms-ya know, full action stuff)

I 'd also suggest you should go to the link in my signature-at the bottom of my each post, but its full spoilers

Girls, since we re talking about kissing,

forgive me for the off topic, but just to remind you-mostly the older ladies in here like me-

one of the best kisses in universal cinema:

it was cut from the movie cause there was the big love scene coming, but it became viral as soon as it leaked. 

Its from the famous Titanic movie, Leonardo Di Caprio and Cate Winslet, both from the best kissers in their movies, had a scene down

in the boiler's room:

enjoy!

Real, full tongued kisses like this one, on screen, are usually very ugly to watch, we people make silly and freaky expressions due to face muscles during a real kiss, but this one is so perfectly directed with steam around and amber light on faces, that is a joy to watch!

Great directing and light!

@zijinini if you think PCCD is also a thief then don't go patronize them, they made it very clear that all videos they posted never claim it's theirs, the group is only for those who can't afford subscriptions from website and for those who can't afford strong internet connection but I wonder why Tiff joined PCCD  group and created such remark here. 

Wow just woke up to lots of message.

@roxnilla7 I’m from Texas :), so 2 hours ahead of you, we can definitely watch on Viki. I think I will leave comments with raw episode then return to watch with sub and check for your comments. Lol I watch this so many time I can guess what they’re saying.

@Vals Stor the name is the songs is on top left corner, but it’s in Vietnamese :) I’m sure if you type it on YouTube you’ll find it. Also, I love that hand grab moments too.

@Cammy I love any moments that they’re together that’s why the mortal arc is my favorite. All of the above you’ve mention and more lol.

@Tingting I don’t think anyone here think PCCD is thief, please don’t start anything. Also that group has been so kind and people are really mean to them by stealing and spreading rumors about them. Please stay on topic.

@Su_Ramen oh yeah this place will catch up to TMOPB and Pillow book in term of replies too. We are currently obsessed with this drama. So join us on this fun ride lol

8 hours ago, Cammy said:

I have a lot of episodes that I rewatch! 18 is one of my fave as well! I have more of like favorite moments which I rewatch a lot! 

ep 3, when she asked him to thank her after she shamelessly said its not bad to be in a rumor with him haha. 

ep5 after she saved him yet again and he thanked her. 

ep 11 when he laughed at her being petty about YT trying to kill her. 

ep 16 when he took her back home and she's all making faces at him and then lying to CY about how he didnt want he to come home

and definitely the beginning of 18 

19, was one of my fav though, from CY coming to see her, and her making mooncake for him and him kissing her! I think that was the first time he really took the initiative~ 

then all of their moments together in the mortal world, though its some of the saddest episodes, I feel so dang bad for AH Mo.....

by far my favorite though is ep57. 

Like all mentioned episodes. Enjoyed ep 58 beginning and ending with them 2 interacting- little sad when we know he is planning to sacrifice himself for the world-

Also  ep60  when she is down in pit with him and initiates marriage ceremony 

enjoyed them looking at each other in ep 51 Beginning scene. when they get to be alone since her death

@Winterfairy I am not discrediting PCCD I am a loyal member to that group, I only replied to what @zijinini and @Tiff comments about pccd, and I have screenshot how Tiff rant about pccd, and if you're a member from that group you can read their post how they asked ungrateful members to leave the group which included the person I mentioned 

10 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

Chinese language belongs to a total different language family than English. It takes a very knowledgeable qualified in linguistics person to translate-and mostly-interpret the meaning of some words.

My mother language is also very complicated, compared to English. For example, in Greek, we have a different word for erotic love, 

its: "έρωτας" and has nothing to do with love in general, though we say i love you to our lover, but we can also say: "σε ερωτεύομαι/είμαι ερωτευμένη (im in love kind of)"

Same with many other words.

So i guess we have to tolerate many things that are lost in translation. 

Btw, in this sooooooo cute video:

does anybody know the songs playing?

I ll be grateful forever if  anyone gives even a song title from the ones that are playing!

I watched a couple of subbed episodes on Viki.  They are doing a good job considering that they are volunteers who are rushing to get them out.  These type of shows are much harder to translate than modern dramas.  But I have to say that I really dislike “Senior Deity.”

7 hours ago, Su_Ramen said:

There are great kissing scenes, none of those cringy close-mouthed kisses often seen in C-dramas.  The first one is awkward intentionally like @Vals Stor said.

The end of ep 8 is just too funny.  JC’s face when LX is blowing up his place ... Episode 9-12 have some of my favorite scenes.   Some are very moving and some are very funny.  Such as the one that is so funny and well-done that fire departments through out China used it for public service announcements on Weibo.  You will know which one when you see it. 

Things are really going to pick up.  Enjoy the ride!

@Winterfairy I am not discrediting PCCD I am a loyal member to that group, I only replied to what @zijinini and @Tiff comments about pccd, and I have screenshot how Tiff rant about pccd, and if you're a member from that group you can read their post how they asked ungrateful members to leave the group which included the person I mentioned 

10 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

One of my best moments of them, is when he grabs her hand to walk beside him, when she's hesitating, being scared etc. It started on ep 5 i think, in that gathering of immortals when he grabbed her and they left the hall, and he does it  many times on next episodes, even in the mortal arc, when he takes her to work, then when visiting her parents and so on!

I ve read somewhere that this move, and the other one when he caresses her ear, is their own inspiration, not written in the script or ordered by the director.

And now we can die in peace out of cuteness overload

tenor.gif?itemid=10176651

fangirling alert :joy:

I read that too.  I also read somewhere (might have been a Ni Ni interview) that they talked before a scene but neither knew exactly how the other person was going to act.  They just reacted naturally to each other.  They are so good!  That’s why we believe in their love and are all so hopelessly addicted!

I read that the red tree in JC’s Fuyun Hall is the only red tree that shows up in the heaven palace and may symbolize JC’s inner self and inner emotions.  It is in stark contrast to the neutral colors of Fuyun Hall.  The rest of heaven palace is basically white.  The tree is hidden in the back of Fuyun Hall, and can only been seem from certain angles.  I’ll have to pay attention to the tree when I rewatch episodes.

24 minutes ago, fivebowls said:

I read that too.  I also read somewhere (might have been a Ni Ni interview) that they talked before a scene but neither knew exactly how the other person was going to act.  They just reacted naturally to each other.  They are so good!  That’s why we believe in their love and are all so hopelessly addicted!

That "natural reactions"  thing pointed at us and killed us eventually!

:joy:

(some actors -and some directors- prefer to not rehearsal many times the intimate scenes, aside from the main choreography which is standard and ordered by the director. They prefer as much spontaneous feeling as it can, so to not lose that magic moment of first time and sparkle.  Let's say that they use their basic primitive instinct, that we all have, so to approach the scene with much sense of reality. That's why most of actors say that erotic-intimate scenes are the easiest for them, cause, among feelings, sexual attraction is the easiest to feel for another person)

27 minutes ago, Tingting said:

Dear try not to spam, you have already posted the same post 3 times

18 minutes ago, fivebowls said:

I read that the red tree in JC’s Fuyun Hall is the only red tree that shows up in the heaven palace and may symbolize JC’s inner self and inner emotions.  It is in stark contrast to the neutral colors of Fuyun Hall.  The rest of heaven palace is basically white.  The tree is hidden in the back of Fuyun Hall, and can only been seem from certain angles.  I’ll have to pay attention to the tree when I rewatch episodes.

That’s true that the read tree. It’s stand out. But how does it symbolize his inner self? This is an interesting finding, thanks for sharing!

25 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

That’s true that the read tree. It’s stand out. But how does it symbolize his inner self? This is an interesting finding, thanks for sharing!

I found this article talking about the hidden meaning of the red tree. If anyone here can translate this article that would be good.

https://www.douban.com/review/10478225/

Archived