Quantcast
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

2 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

I dont mind! After all, i ll wait for all the drama to be subbed and watch all of them in a row! 

Is there anyone available in about an hour to watch together?

If so, let me know and we ll watch any episode for fun! (yes, im so addicted that i watch any episode you want)

:joy:

Yeah I am on Viki now ,how about episode 6? I don't see many time comments on that episode.

@Tiff So even PCCD is a stealer? I was wondering how could their version don't have the chinese subs. Even the VIKI version has chinese subs on the screen.

Have we got any common interview of Ni Ni and Chang Chen talking about L&D? I found an interview of them once but never saved the link!

2 hours ago, zijinini said:

Yeah I am on Viki now ,how about episode 6? I don't see many time comments on that episode.

aaaaaaaaa i didnt see your comment on time! :tears:

3 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

aaaaaaaaa i didnt see your comment on time! :tears:

Oh yes I was watching ep4 today. I noticed at 29:54 of ep4 when the general called Yun Feng by his name, Yun Feng got really angry and give him a slap. 

• LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Are y’all watching on Viki?

Yes I am.  I watched ep4 and 7 today I guess I'll go back to see ep1 again. Which episode are you at?

4 minutes ago, zijinini said:

Yes I am.  I watched ep4 and 7 today I guess I'll go back to see ep1 again. Which episode are you at?

I’m planing to rewatch episode 7 today with subs, I left a bunch of comments this morning lol. They are faster at subbing now.

I just got home, so I’ll log back in 1 hr we can watch episode 4 or 7 whichever you want.

48 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I’m planing to rewatch episode 7 today with subs, I left a bunch of comments this morning lol. They are faster at subbing now.

I just got home, so I’ll log back in 1 hr we can watch episode 4 or 7 whichever you want.

I am watching episode 7 now

38 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@zijinini lol I have no idea how this will work, but I might alternate between here and viki

Okay I don't think this watch at the same time thing will work.  It's better for us just go to VIKI watch and leave our time comments there. I'll rewatch each episode several times. 

7 minutes ago, zijinini said:

Okay I don't think this watch at the same time thing will work.  It's better for us just go to VIKI watch and leave our time comments there. I'll rewatch each episode several times. 

Yeah! I’ll do the same.

Girls,

In the mortal we get to see JC and A’Mo daily life, play checkers (the black and white one), go for a walk holding hands, then read at night time, this is what elderly couple do, don’t you think so? Also in a game of checkers who will win? JC is god of war, but LX is pretty good at breaking formation and strategy too.

• Like 1

@Winterfairy lmao! girl we are in it deep! I check on this forum everyday now too as a part of my night. I also check Viki as well, I'm waiting fr them to subs more before I do the subscription. I hate how they still talk about the age thing and the TMOPB thing ugh. and lol I thumb down bad reviews as well. somehow my review ended up at the time and it richard simmons me off that people do not agree LOL. im seriously in love. 

@Maci_Mettle omg yay! thank goodness! I thought I was the only dork haha. L and D has became my daily fix. I love rewatching it too! I don't know how many time I've been through it now! and every time I watch, I find something new! 

@Vals Stor oh okay. lets all organize a time to do the watch? 

@zijinini if we all watch together, lets do it from episode one! 

@Kittles not childish at all! im the same way! I love it to pieces. its probably one of the only drama where im not annoyed/dislike by at least one of the main leads nor the second leads! I love them! this drama is so well written! 

ANYWAYS. I seriously wish viki didn't translate the title as well because it sounds awkward in English. Shen Zun sounds so much better. 

• Like 1

@zijinini @Winterfairy  When you re watching together, just click on the top right of your screen-where the episode is streaming on Viki,

A comment bar will appear where you write your live comment. If you want to answer to someone you just put @

and his/her nick,  as always.

We can still exchange fb or skype and chat there while watching!

@Cammy same here daily check forum and viki. I’ve been monitoring Viki review as well. Usually I give thumb down when they bad review because of sub, but if they genuinely watch it and didn’t like it I let them be. I really hate it when they give :thumbsdown: because of no subs. So unfair pulling out 9.5 rating to 9.4.

btw what’s this Richard Simmons reference. I see it a lot lately but don’t get the reference.

1 minute ago, Vals Stor said:

@zijinini @Winterfairy  When you re watching together, just click on the top right of your screen-where the episode is streaming on Viki,

A comment bar will appear where you write your live comment. If you want to answer to someone you just put @

and his/her nick,  as always.

We can still exchange fb or skype and chat there while watching!

Sounds good let do a fb chat group to watch. Let figure out a day and time where most can watch. We can do 2 episodes a day or 5 a week, that way anyone can jump in at any time. I figured most of us already catch up to the latest episodes. Let’s have real live chat. But continue to leave comments on viki to bring in more viewers. If we spot something interesting post on Viki too, but no spoilers.

sounds good?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Girls,

In the mortal we get to see JC and A’Mo daily life, play checkers (the black and white one), go for a walk holding hands, then read at night time, this is what elderly couple do, don’t you think so? Also in a game of checkers who will win? JC is god of war, but LX is pretty good at breaking formation and strategy too.

hm i dont think its a matter of age, i mean those times people didnt have much interesting activities to share in their free time.

Chest (or Go ) was a leisure activity as reading, taking long walks etc

Ok in modern times they should only have sex in their free time and thats all! :joy:

@Winterfairy Richard Simmons (poor guy, he was such a cult star at 70s-80s *google him if you havent heard him, he's so funny and cute

its the name that the algorithm put instead of a "bad" word you say :lol: I laughed so hard when i saw it first time