[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, zijinini said:

Yes I am.  I watched ep4 and 7 today I guess I'll go back to see ep1 again. Which episode are you at?

I’m planing to rewatch episode 7 today with subs, I left a bunch of comments this morning lol. They are faster at subbing now.

I just got home, so I’ll log back in 1 hr we can watch episode 4 or 7 whichever you want.

48 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

I’m planing to rewatch episode 7 today with subs, I left a bunch of comments this morning lol. They are faster at subbing now.

I just got home, so I’ll log back in 1 hr we can watch episode 4 or 7 whichever you want.

I am watching episode 7 now

38 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

@zijinini lol I have no idea how this will work, but I might alternate between here and viki

Okay I don't think this watch at the same time thing will work.  It's better for us just go to VIKI watch and leave our time comments there. I'll rewatch each episode several times. 

Girls,

In the mortal we get to see JC and A’Mo daily life, play checkers (the black and white one), go for a walk holding hands, then read at night time, this is what elderly couple do, don’t you think so? Also in a game of checkers who will win? JC is god of war, but LX is pretty good at breaking formation and strategy too.

@Winterfairy lmao! girl we are in it deep! I check on this forum everyday now too as a part of my night. I also check Viki as well, I'm waiting fr them to subs more before I do the subscription. I hate how they still talk about the age thing and the TMOPB thing ugh. and lol I thumb down bad reviews as well. somehow my review ended up at the time and it richard simmons me off that people do not agree LOL. im seriously in love. 

@Maci_Mettle omg yay! thank goodness! I thought I was the only dork haha. L and D has became my daily fix. I love rewatching it too! I don't know how many time I've been through it now! and every time I watch, I find something new! 

@Vals Stor oh okay. lets all organize a time to do the watch? 

@zijinini if we all watch together, lets do it from episode one! 

@Kittles not childish at all! im the same way! I love it to pieces. its probably one of the only drama where im not annoyed/dislike by at least one of the main leads nor the second leads! I love them! this drama is so well written! 

ANYWAYS. I seriously wish viki didn't translate the title as well because it sounds awkward in English. Shen Zun sounds so much better. 

@zijinini @Winterfairy  When you re watching together, just click on the top right of your screen-where the episode is streaming on Viki,

A comment bar will appear where you write your live comment. If you want to answer to someone you just put @

and his/her nick,  as always.

We can still exchange fb or skype and chat there while watching!

@Cammy same here daily check forum and viki. I’ve been monitoring Viki review as well. Usually I give thumb down when they bad review because of sub, but if they genuinely watch it and didn’t like it I let them be. I really hate it when they give :thumbsdown: because of no subs. So unfair pulling out 9.5 rating to 9.4.

btw what’s this Richard Simmons reference. I see it a lot lately but don’t get the reference.

1 minute ago, Vals Stor said:

@zijinini @Winterfairy  When you re watching together, just click on the top right of your screen-where the episode is streaming on Viki,

A comment bar will appear where you write your live comment. If you want to answer to someone you just put @

and his/her nick,  as always.

We can still exchange fb or skype and chat there while watching!

Sounds good let do a fb chat group to watch. Let figure out a day and time where most can watch. We can do 2 episodes a day or 5 a week, that way anyone can jump in at any time. I figured most of us already catch up to the latest episodes. Let’s have real live chat. But continue to leave comments on viki to bring in more viewers. If we spot something interesting post on Viki too, but no spoilers.

sounds good?

40 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Girls,

In the mortal we get to see JC and A’Mo daily life, play checkers (the black and white one), go for a walk holding hands, then read at night time, this is what elderly couple do, don’t you think so? Also in a game of checkers who will win? JC is god of war, but LX is pretty good at breaking formation and strategy too.

hm i dont think its a matter of age, i mean those times people didnt have much interesting activities to share in their free time.

Chest (or Go ) was a leisure activity as reading, taking long walks etc

Ok in modern times they should only have sex in their free time and thats all! :joy:

@Winterfairy Richard Simmons (poor guy, he was such a cult star at 70s-80s *google him if you havent heard him, he's so funny and cute

its the name that the algorithm put instead of a "bad" word you say :lol: I laughed so hard when i saw it first time

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

@Winterfairy lmao! girl we are in it deep! I check on this forum everyday now too as a part of my night. I also check Viki as well, I'm waiting fr them to subs more before I do the subscription. I hate how they still talk about the age thing and the TMOPB thing ugh. and lol I thumb down bad reviews as well. somehow my review ended up at the time and it richard simmons me off that people do not agree LOL. im s

@Maci_Mettle omg yay! thank goodness! I thought I was the only dork haha. L and D has became my daily fix. I love rewatching it too! I don't know how many time I've been through it now! and every time I watch, I find something new! 

I check this forum everyday too. Sometimes, I check it multiple times a day when I dont have the time to watch any episodes to get my fix. Do you have a specific favorite episode that you like to rewatch? Mine would be episode 18! I've probably rewatched it 3x already haha.

@Winterfairy, you're from Cali right? I am too! We are in the same time zone so it may be easier for us to coordinate a time to watch on Viki

10 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

I watched the first episode and not really crazy with their literally translation of the place, title etc, I would prefer that they keep the Chinese pronunciation instead. 

Chinese language belongs to a total different language family than English. It takes a very knowledgeable qualified in linguistics person to translate-and mostly-interpret the meaning of some words.

My mother language is also very complicated, compared to English. For example, in Greek, we have a different word for erotic love, 

its: "έρωτας" and has nothing to do with love in general, though we say i love you to our lover, but we can also say: "σε ερωτεύομαι/είμαι ερωτευμένη (im in love kind of)"

Same with many other words.

So i guess we have to tolerate many things that are lost in translation. 

Btw, in this sooooooo cute video:

does anybody know the songs playing?

I ll be grateful forever if  anyone gives even a song title from the ones that are playing!

16 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

I check this forum everyday too. Sometimes, I check it multiple times a day when I dont have the time to watch any episodes to get my fix. Do you have a specific favorite episode that you like to rewatch? Mine would be episode 18! I've probably rewatched it 3x already haha.

@Winterfairy, you're from Cali right? I am too! We are in the same time zone so it may be easier for us to coordinate a time to watch on Viki

I have a lot of episodes that I rewatch! 18 is one of my fave as well! I have more of like favorite moments which I rewatch a lot! 

ep 3, when she asked him to thank her after she shamelessly said its not bad to be in a rumor with him haha. 

ep5 after she saved him yet again and he thanked her. 

ep 11 when he laughed at her being petty about YT trying to kill her. 

ep 16 when he took her back home and she's all making faces at him and then lying to CY about how he didnt want he to come home

and definitely the beginning of 18 

19, was one of my fav though, from CY coming to see her, and her making mooncake for him and him kissing her! I think that was the first time he really took the initiative~ 

then all of their moments together in the mortal world, though its some of the saddest episodes, I feel so dang bad for AH Mo.....

by far my favorite though is ep57. 

@zijinini if you think PCCD is also a thief then don't go patronize them, they made it very clear that all videos they posted never claim it's theirs, the group is only for those who can't afford subscriptions from website and for those who can't afford strong internet connection but I wonder why Tiff joined PCCD  group and created such remark here. 

11 minutes ago, Cammy said:

I have a lot of episodes that I rewatch! 18 is one of my fave as well! I have more of like favorite moments which I rewatch a lot! 

ep 3, when she asked him to thank her after she shamelessly said its not bad to be in a rumor with him haha. 

ep5 after she saved him yet again and he thanked her. 

ep 11 when he laughed at her being petty about YT trying to kill her. 

ep 16 when he took her back home and she's all making faces at him and then lying to CY about how he didnt want he to come home

and definitely the beginning of 18 

19, was one of my fav though, from CY coming to see her, and her making mooncake for him and him kissing her! I think that was the first time he really took the initiative~ 

then all of their moments together in the mortal world, though its some of the saddest episodes, I feel so dang bad for AH Mo.....

by far my favorite though is ep57. 

One of my best moments of them, is when he grabs her hand to walk beside him, when she's hesitating, being scared etc. It started on ep 5 i think, in that gathering of immortals when he grabbed her and they left the hall, and he does it  many times on next episodes, even in the mortal arc, when he takes her to work, then when visiting her parents and so on!

I ve read somewhere that this move, and the other one when he caresses her ear, is their own inspiration, not written in the script or ordered by the director.

And now we can die in peace out of cuteness overload

tenor.gif?itemid=10176651

fangirling alert :joy:

Archived